Liam Ruk

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't think the lakorn is drags. It pretty good. Kwan acting skill is really good. She make some other actresse have nothing on her lol.

That's funny because I know many actresses that can play twins just as well if not better than Kwan. The weak one is easy to play for any seasoned actress and the strong one is exactly the same character she played in Keeng Gor Rah Kah Gor Rang. I haven't seen her take a role that is different or more challenging than her previous roles. I'm not knocking on her talent, it's just your comment is exaggerated.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I think Kwan is pretty good of acting twins. She's not the best but she can do her job well.

Cheer for Kwan...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm agree, kwan makes a good twin, she's not as good as ann t but at the same time she's younger...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
That's funny because I know many actresses that can play twins just as well if not better than Kwan. The weak one is easy to play for any seasoned actress and the strong one is exactly the same character she played in Keeng Gor Rah Kah Gor Rang. I haven't seen her take a role that is different or more challenging than her previous roles. I'm not knocking on her talent, it's just your comment is exaggerated.

True, the previous comment was a bit exagerating. But its really not up to Kwan recently cause the elders been on her back and are the ones kinda choosing what lakorns she will be doing. Kwan is a good actress though, maybe not the best but she is one of the better ones.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
awww... misunderstanding. grrr, i want scenes of vee & kwan back! they are too cute :) there's something about Vee that i loveeee.. goshh! lol can't wait til next week!! too longgg!! ahhhhh!

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
yea that true the weak one is easy to play & the strong one just like her role in kkkr. but for me kwan did really well for twins role, yea is not as good as Ann T & Yui, but she's good...for me out of second generation n'ek she the most talented..the twins role not easy to play there is no one to recieve or give the emotion when they have to confrobt each other, but kwan just did great, i can feel the different when the twin. what role that you mean that challenging role for kwan?? i think the role that kwan was given always challeng & need more emotion. yea i agree kwan always get the same type of namao which is quite a weak n'ek..and the challeng role that she was given is noo yim role in RRRB, she did very well. Kwan is still young so may be she will get the new role in future. if u want to compare kwan with other 2nd generation n'ek i think kwan has the same or even more variety of role except the action lakorn that she never play yet..

talking about today episode, quite sad for Pakorn he missunderstood. Fah should tell him that Tawan is her twin sister..wonder in next epi. the one that Pakin try to r is Fah or Tawan, but from her voice it looks like Tawan.. :( have to wait another week...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yea that true the weak one is easy to play & the strong one just like her role in kkkr. but for me kwan did really well for twins role, yea is not as good as Ann T & Yui, but she's good...for me out of second generation n'ek she the most talented..the twins role not easy to play there is no one to recieve or give the emotion when they have to confrobt each other, but kwan just did great, i can feel the different when the twin. what role that you mean that challenging role for kwan?? i think the role that kwan was given always challeng & need more emotion. yea i agree kwan always get the same type of namao which is quite a weak n'ek..and the challeng role that she was given is noo yim role in RRRB, she did very well. Kwan is still young so may be she will get the new role in future. if u want to compare kwan with other 2nd generation n'ek i think kwan has the same or even more variety of role except the action lakorn that she never play yet..

talking about today episode, quite sad for Pakorn he missunderstood. Fah should tell him that Tawan is her twin sister..wonder in next epi. the one that Pakin try to r is Fah or Tawan, but from her voice it looks like Tawan.. :( have to wait another week...

Yepp Agreeing with U!!!Omg and Yeah i want to know too Who the girl is..Fah or TawaN??OMgg!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Can't wait til Vee figures out that they are really twins...lol...I'm loving this drama...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
vee is stupid in this lakorn, like in his lakorn with yui where she playes twins too. in one word, p'eks are always stupids in twin lakorns.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
the daddy is super cool here. he recognised tawan so quickly. i can see he really loves his daughters.
i feel sorry for pargon. how could he still not realized there is a thing called twins. B)

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
Pakorn know there is a twins..He told his friend that he sure that is a twin, because Tawan came back he's know the different between two of them. The new Fah is Tawan. He's not stupid.
And i think everyone in yhis lakorn not stupid like other twin lakorn, they already know that is Tawan not Fah. And i think even grandma also know it, because Tawan looks more cheerful than Fah...

This becom more & more excited....can't week to see next epi..

cecilia

Staff member
yes, vee doubt about the twin --- the dad and the granny both knew who is who --- the only one who doesn't are vee's bro/the stepmom, that cousin of her, vee's gf, and vee's mother.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I watched Woody show interviwing Oil T. Oil said thai drama likes to figure Pr'Eg as stupid, let him be the last to know the truth because it gets the audience excited screaming at their television. I think it's aggravating, not exciting.