Liam Ruk

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
me either why couldn't been Cee but Cee decline the role so what can we do I hope Kwan decline the role but anybody can outshine Vee he can't act for anything

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i'm like you, don't like vee at all but he plays with all ch7 n'eks and kwan is a ch7 n'ek so she has to work with this death fish face.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
well, i'm like you, don't like vee at all but he plays with all ch7 n'eks and kwan is a ch7 n'ek so she has to work with this death fish face.
:lol: :lol: Death fish face?

I'll watch this because of Kwan, but my goodness...Vee? The Ch. 7 elders should invest in an acting coach for that guy or else Kwan and practically everyone on set, including the lighting guy, is going to outshine him.

I remember my sister complained the entire time we watched Busaba Reh Ruk (Vee & Kob). She was glad when the fansubber didn't finish it lol because she didn't have to endure the torture, courtesy of Vee, any longer. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Photos. Aw, can you see how dead the chemistry is? :lol:

Dang, Kwan looks really good, very mature.

Interviewing about the fake phone call. :rolleyes:

Credit as labelled and thanks to December @ Baankwan.net

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks aiyaja 4 the pixs...

kwan looks so adorably cute ..

but omg... def see no chemistry between the 2... >_<.. ugh...

did vee get darker?? or has he always been that dark?? lol..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja, thanks for the pictures. Kwan looks really cute in the pink dress.

Although the chemistry isn't there, Kwan and Vee look better together than I expected them to.

-sigh- I still wish she was with someone else.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my lovely is still lovely but agree with everyone here, she hasn't have any chemistry with vee. wait for the lakorn, who knows? a miracle can happen :p

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
thanks aiyaja 4 the pixs...

kwan looks so adorably cute ..

but omg... def see no chemistry between the 2... >_<.. ugh...

did vee get darker?? or has he always been that dark?? lol..
Ahahaha definitely no chemistry between the 2 at all. But then again, it's just a picture. The lakorn can change it all. Vee has always been that dark. But I think he's a bit lighter than before! And lost weight perhaps? His face looks thinner.

Awwies, Kwan loooks soo cute!​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i wouldnt be able to tell if he got lighter or not since i havent watched his lakorns lately..

but yea.. we'll just have to wait for the lakorn itself.. to judge the chemistry...

but gosh the pic shows no chemistry at all.. >_<