Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

nina07

sarNie Adult
So episode 16 was really the last episode?! I thought it would lead on to episode 17 because it just ended right there with his parents committing suicide. :blink:

Anyways, Rita is really pretty in this lakorn.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
They're business rivals and have been for a long time. Reuywat and Bunlue, that was so sad when he died. The entire cast is pretty amazing, everyone played their part very well! That's what I love about CH3, their dramas are well made, they just tug at your heart strings and all of their stars are excellent. The guy that plays Rerng is Beam Saranyu and he is such a talented new actor, right up their with Barry Nadej and Mark Parin.
Beam is a great new actor. He should get more roles. I love him on his entertainment news show. He's a great host.

So episode 16 was really the last episode?! I thought it would lead on to episode 17 because it just ended right there with his parents committing suicide. :blink:

So there's really no more? They didn't even leave any message that it ended. Maybe there is some more, but only like a half hour and then the new lakorn is gonna start.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Overall it's good. I skipped thru a lot of episodes but I plan on getting the Khmer dubbed dvd anyways. It's kinda lame here n there but there is no perfect lakorn. I just pray the ending isn't disappointing. BTW, I'm so glad there isn't an annoying, screaming nang rai in this lakorn. I'm so tired of those.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Overall it's good. I skipped thru a lot of episodes but I plan on getting the Khmer dubbed dvd anyways. It's kinda lame here n there but there is no perfect lakorn. I just pray the ending isn't disappointing. BTW, I'm so glad there isn't an annoying, screaming nang rai in this lakorn. I'm so tired of those.
me too. i skipped around but will buy the khmer dubbed verion. lol. but i have to say something about the no perfect lakonrn. for me, JLR is the perfect one since there is no drag, no too much slapping, and not too long. hmmm...but then again, maybe i still have JLR fever.

cecilia

Staff member

Episode 16 will end everything -- that won't air until this wednesday ...
last week episode end on 15 (thursday) so there's ore scene to conclude the storyline.
i'm just complaining that it'll be great to see the whole story behind the family hate beside the whole business partner thing ..
There seem to be more than just business quarreling -- according to the aunt and the dad's conversation.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Just finish this lakorn and have to say it's well done.. The cast was perfect..the storyline was a bit confusing at first and at the end with all it's twist.....but hey at least there's a lot of scene of Aun and Rita..very cute scenes too..and agree with others about no screaming bad nang'rai...and no misunderstanding between the aun and rita...they worked together instead..cute team.....also have to love the gay couple in here..they were heart breaking at the end..gosh well play and act..So overall I LOVE this lakorn.. GO RITA AND AUN!!!!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Finally got the Khmer dubbed DVD. It's quite funny. My mom was laughing a bit. She like many old people, is still new to the idea of gay couples in a lakorn. She was a bit uneasy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My grandma wasn't very used to the gay coupling so a lot of giggling during the sweet gay scenes. I admit, i laughed too, i myself isn't used to gay coupling. But the gay guy shouldn't have died at the end. Aun kinda grew on me in this lakorn, he isn't that bad of an actor, in kinda like him now. And a real kiss between Noon and A, usually the supporting cast doesn't do real kisses but wow. Good lakorn, no n'rai to annoy the crap out of me :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I started this lakorn last year...
i remember how i stayed up soo late watching it :eyetwitch:
i finally finished it today at 5 A.M lol
It was never finished subbed so i watched it subbed
Wow! I love this lakorn..to me it wasn't draggy at all..
the pace was right for me...
Beam did such an amazing job portraying his role as a rebellious person!
Lovelahhlaved it mak!
Aun looked very cute in here cause he was cleaned - cut for once lol :)
Rita is pretty as always!!!
but dayummm this is a much watch lakorn!