LIFT & OIL Concert ~ Chicago Area

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
So I got my ticket on Saturday with my BFF!
I was talking to the lady at the store.
I heard that the place where the concert isn't very big and the parking space isn't much at all!

Regarding the tickets selling at the door, they do have alot but they will not be selling the tickets anymore once they see that the place is pack!
So be there early! For good seats and parking! I wish that the concert was at the cascade manor!

Hopefully, the door will be open early. I forgot to ask bout that.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Noy...you got them? Great!

Yes, its pretty small and that really sucks. Parking is a decent size for the size of the restaurant, you know what i mean?

I will try to get my tickets tomorrow...just so busy with work, and getting Thanksgiving ready, that i forget to stop at the Laos store...LOL

n_naruk

Yep, I got them! I was happy! Hehehe...
With the parking, my best friend said it ain't all that big.
Especially, if there's gonna be alot of people going, they might have to park across the street at burger king.
Lol.

I gotta stop in tomorrow too after work to get the tickets for Karen.
Speaking of Karen, I still gotta text her.
Hahaha

Susie

sarNie Adult
To me, Lift did the talking while Oil just agreed. I went to their LA show in Thaitown. They're great live. Oil was so so shy when I gave him the flower leis....he was all hesitate. lol they even went to my temple after their Disneyland trip. too bad i didn't go cos it was raining.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Susie, I went to their LA show also and I had a BLAST. It was so awesome. I so agree with you about Oil, he's so shy. I also went to the temple in Long Beach. It was only Oil and P'Boy there at the temple while Lift and his wife was at Disneyland. Oil was hanging out in Hollywood the whole day and was picked up later to go to the temple. You should have gone. He was so cute. But some girls and older ladies mess it up for us because they pushed and shoved and pulled him to take pictures and he had told him if he can eat first then he will take pictures later, but they decided to do that to him, so he asked if he can just eat inside and didn't come back for the remaining time. I got to talk to him in the beginning, but then those people had ruined it for all of us. They didn't want him to eat. Poor thing.

Susie

sarNie Adult
ohhhhhh so it was just Oil that was there @ the temple on Tues nite? I heard that it was like a private thingy that only a few knew about it. do u have n e pics, if so can u post them up? I should've gone but then again i'm ok cos he stayed in the room for the remaining time. yeah his shyness is a bit ironic considering him being in the music business for like over a decade.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Susie, yeah it was only Oil that was there. I took one picture with him and my cousin took one also. I will show it to you, but the thing is I just don't know how to post it up. Can you tell me how?

~Sandy~

Hey Ladies...Surprise Last Minute Update!!!

Anyone that missed the South Elgin, IL Concert on Saturday 11/29, you will have another chance to see Lift & Oil perform this Saturday in Chicago @ Thai Aroma Restaurant, 941 Randolph Road, Chicago IL

I dont have info on the time or ticket cost yet...probably very similar to the South Elgin concert! I will let you know tonight when I get more info...

I "might" see you there!!!

So...OMG my night with them at the concert was great! I met Sunny and Pze in the room too! "McDonald Fries!!!" LOL ;) Had like 5 mins to show Oil to Salsa dance, because he can hear the music from Tequilas club *droolz* He was like "dan yang rai lu niea" ... "how is the dance to that". We all was suppose to go out after the concert, but after eating, they got tired, so we didnt go out. I was home drinking with family and friends, i got really drunk. Well i was sleeping all day Sunday...and my new LA friends who was with Lift & Oil kept calling me all day to take them out!!! OMG by the time i called them back, it was 6pm :( :( :( Im so bummed, til today, im still kicking myself on the bootay for not going out with them...i could have gone to Grant Park in Chicago & ice skate with them...it would have been so much fun...

savanna

sarNie Egg
Lift&Oil Concert in Chicago

When:
Hi, this is the information I found on www.thaitownchicago.com

Wednesday December 31st, 2008 09:00pm to 1:00am

Where:
941 W. Randolph, Chicago, IL, 60607

What:
Saturday December 6th 2008

Ticket $30 at entrance
Booking information: Kanya 773-991-2995

Profit will be donated to the Thai Community Center in Chicago

Featuring: DJ2FIVES

n_naruk

The concert was so much fun!!! Met Sandy and Karen there!!!! Had fun with you ladies! Sandy, you're such a good dancer. Hehehe.
P'Lift and P'Oil was soooo hottt!!!! IN PERSON! Super hot!!! P'Lift is oh so always cheezy! P'Oil is such a dork! They're so hottt!! Hahaha!! I gots a hug from the both of them!! Hehehe!

Omb! I wanna go to the Chicago concert now too! Hehehe. Can't get enough of them!!!
Sandy jaa, pai mai jaa?

~Sandy~

The concert was so much fun!!! Met Sandy and Karen there!!!! Had fun with you ladies! Sandy, you're such a good dancer. Hehehe.
P'Lift and P'Oil was soooo hottt!!!! IN PERSON! Super hot!!! P'Lift is oh so always cheezy! P'Oil is such a dork! They're so hottt!! Hahaha!! I gots a hug from the both of them!! Hehehe!

Omb! I wanna go to the Chicago concert now too! Hehehe. Can't get enough of them!!!
Sandy jaa, pai mai jaa?

OMG ur too cute...I had a great time with you ladies at OUR table & all the dancing we did LOL and thanks, for complimenting on my dancing...again. hehehe *blushing*

Oh sis...I would like to go, but I dont have a babysitter. Last weekend the girls' daddy had them for the weekend, thats why I was able to go to last week's concert LOL I have them this weekend. We'll see though...but if you go sis...take more pics! Oh yeah...post the other pics on myspace already...im getting impatient hahahaha JK

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
wah!! another concert!! I would totally love to go see them again. lol. but if that's the place Ice had his concert that place is small. lol.

it was nice to meet you guys too!!! we had so much fun. hope to see you guys again. lol.

yeah noy where's that picture of me and you? lol. I probably looked messed up.

n_naruk

OMG ur too cute...I had a great time with you ladies at OUR table & all the dancing we did LOL and thanks, for complimenting on my dancing...again. hehehe *blushing*

Oh sis...I would like to go, but I dont have a babysitter. Last weekend the girls' daddy had them for the weekend, thats why I was able to go to last week's concert LOL I have them this weekend. We'll see though...but if you go sis...take more pics! Oh yeah...post the other pics on myspace already...im getting impatient hahahaha JK
The pics are all up jaa! All of them! I got hekka loads!!!!
Oh I hope you can go. I'm trying to get thounoy to go too! But it seem like we're all going to be broke. Already am but i'll manage. Just for the hotties!

wah!! another concert!! I would totally love to go see them again. lol. but if that's the place Ice had his concert that place is small. lol.

it was nice to meet you guys too!!! we had so much fun. hope to see you guys again. lol.

yeah noy where's that picture of me and you? lol. I probably looked messed up.
Ah, we all have to meet again! At their concert in chicago. Hahaha.

donna

sarNie Adult
man want to go but broke. had fun at the elgin one. whoever going to aroma letting you know in advance that the place is small! there was hardly any room to walk or stand when ice came.

have fun regardless

n_naruk

man want to go but broke. had fun at the elgin one. whoever going to aroma letting you know in advance that the place is small! there was hardly any room to walk or stand when ice came.

have fun regardless
Lol.
Karen and P'Nueng both told me that the place is really small.

~Sandy~

I think the reason ay'Ket really didnt announce the concert is because the location is small, they cant have that big of a crowd...i guess...

I wont be going ladies :( no money and no sitter...i rather spend the money on xmas gifts for my daughters... i havent started shopping yet

HAVE FUN!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
well the thing is this concert is held by thaitown chicago so tlm has no part of it. cuss all proceed goes toward the organization

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
LiftOil were very entertaining. And Oil got a shout of Happy Birthday song from the crowd. He was so silly. He sing "happy birthday to I" and joke around with his age. The crowd was small enough to get really close to LiftOil, so basically everyone can spot one another. Easy Eye contact with people on stage.
By the way, when is Oil birthday?