Lift & Oil- Los Angeles

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i just got a call from the sponsor for the LA concert information!

LOS ANGELES CONCERTS

WHO: LIFT & OIL

WHAT:LIFT & OIL U.S. TOUR

WHEN: NOVEMBER, 23, 2008

WHERE: THAILAND PLAZA aka JINDA
5321 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027

sunny_gyrl

Yeah someone form jinda just text me about it too! It's always JINDA when it's at Thailand Plaza

sunny_gyrl

okie so here's what AMY said in her text:

"i'm asking them right now.They said NOVEMBER 23,2008 Probably $25 or $35"

you can trust me she's a worker there

chubs

sarNie Egg
oh i'm not saying i dont.. but i was just surprised that someone confirmed the pricing saying it's buy one get one free.. cus when i got the phonecall to confirmed the date.. she said they're thinking about that pricing but not 100% sure on the pricing and will let her know by sunday.. for now, they want her to just spread the words on the date and place..

so it's $25-35 for each right.. not for 2...

sunny_gyrl

yeah she NEVER SAID ANYTHANG ABOUT BUY ! GET ONE FREE... i think it's a FALSE ADVERTISING! i've NEVER heard of such a thang ever since i've been doing this for 8 years...

chubs

sarNie Egg
well my girl who may be running it.. depending on if the rs team have their own team set up or not.. if not then this person will help run it.. but anyways.. my girl said they were just thinking about.. they didn't confirm it yet.. nothing is confirm yet on the price.. but yeah in the end.. even if they were just thinking about it.. they wouldnt go that route.. i mean why should they when they for sure will sell tickets going individually priced.. it's one thing if they cant sell ticket and they have to go that route..

sunny_gyrl

tats really weird. iono why tat would be, but we'll see... this whole lift & oil concert is really hectic but it'll be worth it:D

sunny_gyrl

AS FOR PRICING WISE FOR LA IT'S STILL NOT CONFIRM SO IF U CAN JINA THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS! WE @ R.U.N. are the main promoter for this tour if u DIDN'T HEAR IT FROM US THEN IT'S MAYBE A FALSE ADVERTING! so plz quite messaging me about LA! once i hear it from the main sponsor for lift & oil i will SURE update everyone on it!

Susie

sarNie Adult
when i was @ Thailand plaza for the Thaitanium concert I saw a poster that said $40 for presale and $45 for at the door.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Really? Wow...what is up with all the different prices? I wonder why they keep changing the prices. I called the restaurant myself and they have told me different prices each time. Today, was a different price too. I think what she told me today will be the price, unless they change their mind again. LOL.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanna share the LA poster with you guys. It's very Cute. Sorry I had to take a picture of it, cause my scanner couldn't scan it.

Also, make note of the new Ticket Pricing for LA show.

2 VIP is $59
2 Regular is $39

There will be a Singing Competition with a prize of $500. From what I was told, whoever can mimic or sing like Lift & Oil is the concept they are going for.

The sponsors apologize for the ticket confusion. They don't know why people were giving out ticket pricing before they got a chance to finalize and confirm the ticket pricing. Anyways now they have finalized the ticketing issue and are selling tickets.

You can also call these numbers if you want to buy tickets: 323.962.3588/ 323.491.9310

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i just got a call from the sponsor for the LA concert information!

LOS ANGELES CONCERTS

WHO: LIFT & OIL

WHAT:LIFT & OIL U.S. TOUR

WHEN: NOVEMBER, 23, 2008

WHERE: THAILAND PLAZA aka JINDA
5321 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027

i live in LA!!!! OMG! should i go? where can i find the tickets?