Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

onahc

sarNie Elites
i don't get it when he said he can't marry someone who already slept with guys before...can't he tell that she is still vergin when he raped her...or he don't know/can't tell the differences...or maybe because he havn't slept with any girl before that's why he can't tell the difference...
mart is no virgin. in the conversation mart has with his friend over the phone, the friend mentions that mart has been with 2 chicks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. no, she isnt gonna do that. people will assume that they did though cuz the dad die of an attack after sleeping with one of the girls.

onahc, could the 2 chicks that his friend was referring to be ann and aom cuz aom is mart's ex while ann is a girl he saw with mart at the club

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
lol. no, she isnt gonna do that. people will assume that they did though cuz the dad die of an attack after sleeping with one of the girls.

onahc, could the 2 chicks that his friend was referring to be ann and aom cuz aom is mart's ex while ann is a girl he saw with mart at the club

Wheew! THANK YOu!! that makes me feel soooo much better!!! I also wonder how mart is going to feel when he sees that the chick dating pada is his ex. Is he still going to think that ann stole pada?

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. that would be sick

its hilarious watching ann's aunt and them ladies talking smack about each other

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
this lakorn is just crazy..lol mart is such a meanie but yet so cute...happy to see that ann's fighting back...but damn..she should've tooken mart's offer to marry him..shoot..i would..lol

CTR

The Realist guy here period
lol. that would be sick

its hilarious watching ann's aunt and them ladies talking smack about each other
I'm feeling the same way. I feel so uneasy watching this lakorn due to what is happening. I hope she didn't sleep with the dad. Mart is treating Ann like a piece of trash. -_- :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann wouldnt sleep with the dad. first the son than dad, yuk!..plus, it didnt say that in the storyline beside the fact that n'ek was always scared when p'eks dad get near her.

true teeruk, no ones backing down unless the other person stops lol. this reminds me of oum ruk when ann and ken are constanly fighting than theres ruk nee with janie/ken.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
its like if you dont listen to me..then forget about listening to you..drama..oh drama..lol but im loving it..lol they are both stubborn..lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yeah...lol poor mart..but i couldn't help but laugh..i mean come on now...his hair is so short but she manage to pull it...lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhh i just finished episode 2...it was sad for ann....so much crying and yeah i notice how she pulls his hair too.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 was fun to watch. First i thought that after pra aek rape nang aek ,it wouldn't be fun to watch anymore, but turn out it's more fun because nang aek fight back and pra aek start to like nang aek and is jealous. and he would force hug and kiss her everytime and she would slap/hit him back ,which is a lot of fun to watch. Ann play her character very well. and Mart's acting improve in here. i love the songs in here. Ae and James has very lovely voice and they portray nang aek and pra aek feelings thru this song very well. the song lyrics really match with pra aek and nang aek feelings in here. i can't wait for next episode.

onahc

sarNie Elites

they could be the girls the friend is referring to. if so, mart was probably a virgin before meeting ann because he did not give in to aom in the bathroom in the 1st episode unless they had intimate relations prior.

donna

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't have taken his offer to marry him instead of his dad either. she tried to explain to him that she didn't know what was happening but he was too riled up to listen to her and raped her. it is true what she said. it was because of him that she had to marry his dad. he kinda forced her fate that way. i like that she gets her licks in too. it wouldn't be fun if she just stood there and took it. i am so loving this lakorn!

pze

sarNie Adult
mart still needs to brush up his acting.....but i feel that hes improved alot since he enter the industry.....ann shes always doing a good job...im loving this lakorn.....

i dislike pada.....its money money money for him....

cant wait for mon n tues again.....those are the days im looking forward too now.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
it weird dat everyone is in the house but didn't hear Ana & Mart fussing in the room when the r' scene happen not even the servant but they be around if their master call for them LOL

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
it could be that the room is sound proof..lol but yeah...this lakorn is just crazy && im loving it.the songs goes with the lakorn too..just like how teedee said...the song totally relates to the pra ek && nang ek feelings. as for mart..his acting is improving alot since the first time i saw his lakorn..im cheering him on and im sure he'll be a good pra ek..as for ann..she's always good..i love her acting...when she cries..gosh..and the song comes on..i get all emotional with her..lol