Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i love this lakorn...
mart and ann are so kutie...
its sad that its gonna end soon.... but i cant wait to see a HAPPY ENDING.....
i love this lakorn so much.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope we get to see plenty of parenting but i doubt it though.hopefully mart was there by ann's side while she gave birth unlike in "oum ruk" . if there was 1 more epi that would of been great..

judyp

sarNie Adult
i hope we get to see plenty of parenting but i doubt it though.hopefully mart was there by ann's side while she gave birth unlike in "oum ruk" . if there was 1 more epi that would of been great..

ken was there by ann's side when she gave birth in "oum ruk"...they weren't really happy with each other but he was there.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, glad that it will be a happy ending. It will be a loving family and hope that Mart knows it is his baby and not the dad.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
The Ending pictures look so cute...... Such a beautiful family. Wish Ann and Mart could act together again. I always love Ken and Ann together, but after Ken got married, I just have to go with Ann and Mart. That hot kiss had me hoping for them to be a couple real :D
Guilty of an addition to Likit Kamatep :dude:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hey will this still air on monday? Isn't there always a count down show on channel 3 for new years?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i wonder is ch3 doing the countdown this year cuz i havent heard anything about it. maybe after last years incident they dont want to do it anymore

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
The Ending pictures look so cute...... Such a beautiful family. Wish Ann and Mart could act together again. I always love Ken and Ann together, but after Ken got married, I just have to go with Ann and Mart. That hot kiss had me hoping for them to be a couple real :D
Guilty of an addition to Likit Kamatep :dude:

i agree... :D

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
^^i wonder is ch3 doing the countdown this year cuz i havent heard anything about it. maybe after last years incident they dont want to do it anymore

If the lakorn doesn't air at night in Thailand then it should air on Monday. The countdown should be late at night towards morning.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm. usually when they have the countdown the fans would be updated of what event will be happening. thats why i wonder if ch3 is doing it this year or not

pze

sarNie Adult
if they do the countdown its prolly gonna be later in the nite.....but i cant wait for tomorrow.....this lakorn has kept me hyped since the beginning to the last......

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh there a ababyaybaybyyb i love seeing abaybab on screen :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
one thing i love about this lakorn is that everyone is so straight forward. they speak what they have in mind. at times it could be so funny :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey girls, Ann give birth early in ep 12 .. like 10min into the lakorn :p so the picture where u see the cousin hit Ann is after she have the baby