Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL his lips latched onto hers realllly well! who said it wasnt real??! I love Ann because she's not afraid of that kind of stuff and actually agrees to kiss in numerous lakorns, and boy, for a second or two she was kissing him back. Mart had lip gloss on him afterwards. :lol:
agree...tat's why i'm curious to see P'Ann & P'Chakrit in a lakorn together..OMFG! tose two would....... :p

Yah, that would be totally :unsure: and probably be rated something like R since you're never gonna know what will happen...*shudders*

The credits at the beginning would probably be something like,

*NAME*
PARENTS, BE WARNED...

THIS LAKORN IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS!!!

PS: You don't want your children to do this, JUST YET :p

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i know! i want ken and ann to do a real kiss! he's done it with Janie so many times...not fair! lol

i didn't go through the entire thread but did anybody notice Mart was like cupping ann's butt when he tossed her onto the bed during the raping scene. i just thought that was funny. I'm sad that the show is ending soon though. I was hoping for more sweet scenes between them two. :(

pze

sarNie Adult
^^ yeah i saw that....lolz.....but i have to say the same thing u said.....i am sad its ending.....cause that was my hi-lite every mon n tues....i had something to look forward to those days....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
geez..i need to catch up again!! haha..when i get home i'll prolly watch from 8-current in one night lol....i'm so busy!!!...

anne's kiss with mart was intense!...the original one i saw on see san sode, the kiss was like 12 secs long, the one i saw on the other show was like 5 sec long but it looked diff...lol...w/e...i still enjoyed it! =]

btw, i dont think theres any chance that anne and ken will have any real kissing scene, cause he's married now hahah and if i was noi, i wldnt want my husband kissing up on anne, any other actress i wldnt care, but anne and him have A LOT of chemistry and anne's gorgeous haha...just my point of view...

although i wld LOVE to see anne and ken share a REAL kissing scene

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
geez..i need to catch up again!! haha..when i get home i'll prolly watch from 8-current in one night lol....i'm so busy!!!...

anne's kiss with mart was intense!...the original one i saw on see san sode, the kiss was like 12 secs long, the one i saw on the other show was like 5 sec long but it looked diff...lol...w/e...i still enjoyed it! =]

btw, i dont think theres any chance that anne and ken will have any real kissing scene, cause he's married now hahah and if i was noi, i wldnt want my husband kissing up on anne, any other actress i wldnt care, but anne and him have A LOT of chemistry and anne's gorgeous haha...just my point of view...

although i wld LOVE to see anne and ken share a REAL kissing scene

AHAH! I agreeeee! Still, i despise their marriage! HAHA!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think if ann and ken did a real kiss scene it would of been BIG news lol. her and chakrit should pair up hehe

hey, did anyone saw todays epi? *sigh* why cant they extend more epis for the fans!..sheesh.

edit:this lakorn came out on VCD!..i need to go buy it now

pze

sarNie Adult
omg tinah r u for real....it came out on vcd where....link it to me i wanna get a set too....i was wondering if there was gonna be one or not.....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
For tomorrow ep. Pada shoots Mart in the back and someone dies. Don't quote me on that. Anne cousin hit her in the back of her head with a stick. She then falls into the river.

pze

sarNie Adult
there were so many cute scenes in episode 11.....cant wait for monday now....n its ending.....thats the saddest part......

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i'm still giggling over episode 11! lol Mart and Ann are sooo good together! the shooting and stuff happens in episode 12, i think. My mom thinks Mart is going to die and Ann has a miscarriage. :( I hope not.

Yes, only the evil aunt and the evil daughter remains! The brother and other sister are nice to Anne. I'm having this feeling that the aunt is like just TOO evil. Maybe not...

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
oh no i hope that they will be together in the mart hope that Mart not goint to die and ann not a lost their baby... Someone who watched the old version please tell us about it ^-^