Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

vina_lek

alyssia said:
well, see...I'm not sure w/ the translation on that site. Wonders if someone could read the thai part?

In the english translation, it says 'killing' instead of 'kills,' but the translator could have meant, 'kills.' hehe...or I'm just trying to be optomistic, b/c I don't bad captain to die!! :sweat:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
vina_lek said:
I haven't gotten a chance to watch the lakorn yet. :sweat:

I saw the preview though, & Cindy is def. pretty. She plays such a good seductive badas*, hehe. :rolleyes:

Also, I saw the part where the bad Captain kisses Pang on the forehead while she is blindfolded...sOoOoO terribly cute!! :wub:

What's the story anyway? Does both good Captain & bad fall for Pang? In the preview, it seems that way. Then, good Captain falls for Fang gradually.
[post="116846"][/post]​

It's definitely a good lakorn! I love the fact that there are two pr'akes and n'akes...Anyway, the good Captain likes Pang. He's been trying to hook up with her for years but seems like she thinks of him as a brother. Then Pang meets the killer Captain...You can tell that it's love at first sight. So cute!!!! You can feel it when they stare at each other!!! The Cop Captain will probably get heart-broken? and fall for Fang. Fang is bad and she's a tomboy. Good match for the cop Captain...Can't wait until they fall in love!!!! I'm loving this lakorn!!!!!!!!

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
eps 3 was really good. killer captain was talking to pang and said that she couldn't be compared to a fish because there was no fish on earth more beautiful or charming like her. and the look in his eyes!

omg and they left at such a cliffhanger, will cop captain finally meet face to face with killer captain? eeks eps 4 is tonight! yay!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...the ending of episode 4 was awesome! I had to rewatch it twice cuz my mouth was still hanging open :unsure: Killer Captain was given his first job since in Thailand. It was to kill this man, who we find out was the one who killed Cindy's husband. Anyways...there's this party in honor of the man Captain is to kill....they rolled out this table with a huge fish on it - it was a gift for him I believe. Pang is there also and right before Captain is to jump into action...Pang sees him and calls out his name and he tries walking away from her...The cop Captain hears and is distracted..Suddenly the lights go out and we see killer Captain running (he's in his white Jap shirt) toward the old man, jumps over the table, does kinda a flip, grabs the knife from the man cuz he was about to cut the fish...slits the man's throat and runs out. SO SMOOTH!!! The ending showed Pang in a shock...not sure if its hearing her dad yelling in the background cuz her mom fainted from feeling the dead man's blood on her or if its from realizing what killer Captain just did!

Not sure if I want Pang to find out yet cuz their blossoming romance is so sweet...In episode 4 is the scene in the preview where its raining and killer Captain and Pang are in the telephone booth. Such a dreamy scene.

After those that have watched epi 4...does anyone think Cindy knows her handsome Japanese chef is a hitman? Just because she seemed to have perfectly arranged killer Cap to be at the party, plus she called the old man during the party, telling him she knew he was the one to kill her husband and also she had some sort of suprise for him...

:wub: The cop Captain looked hot in that black tux at the party! B) Don't you girls think??

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhh tina you are killin me!lol...im so inlov with this lakorn ahhhh i wanan watch epi 4 ive only seen up to epi 3 and must i say..killer captain is FINE...for some reason i like him more than the cop captain lol..i guess its because hes a good kind of bad boi if u no what i mean lol... he has this totally swt and carin side to him...ahhh pang is lucky!lol

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I know Bou..killer Captain speaks such sweet words to Pang....ahhhhh...I wish I was her also...I like Captain the cop too though but the gum chewing with mouth open is totally distracting me :p He's so in love with Pang...feel bad for him but can't wait til Fang and his story develop...they suit each other better anyways cuz they're both kinda loud, wild, funny...more playful..

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
epi 3 n 4 seem so good!! i can't wait to watch it when it will be upload here...i have missed it coz i have homeworks to do..;my exams are very soon...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
tina said:
I know Bou..killer Captain speaks such sweet words to Pang....ahhhhh...I wish I was her also...I like Captain the cop too though but the gum chewing with mouth open is totally distracting me :p He's so in love with Pang...feel bad for him but can't wait til Fang and his story develop...they suit each other better anyways cuz they're both kinda loud, wild, funny...more playful..
[post="118947"][/post]​

Yes, Yes...I agree. Can't wait until Cop Captain and Fang falls for each other...It'll be cute...

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I Love this lakorn so much. And man that boy he can jump and he knows how to use a knife. I just wish they could make the killer hair like the cop Captain. then everything will be prefect.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like both pra aek. the cop and japanese killer. i like the cop hair style and that he has facial hair. and his personality is so short temper, mean sometimes but he's funny and talkative to Pang though.the japanese killer is too clean cut. his hair is too slick and wore glasses make him look a bit nerdy. but i like it too that he was sweet to Pang. but i like the cop and fang couple more. they are funny & cute. yeah i want to see when they will fall in love too but he has to be heart broken from pang first.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i forgot to mention this is Captain 2nd time he play as a assasin-killer. he use to play with Pin before in chewit pur ka huajai pur tur. which that la korn he play with Pin. he look soooooooooooooooooo cute. drop dead cute!!!!, so cool looking!!!! i love his role as Vayu. that was one of my favorite la korn of Captain. it was the first la korn that i like him so much. and i like the song that panudda sang too. it was a sad good song. the la korn was so good. beginning to end.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
god! epi4 is so great!!! i love the scene in the telephone room when it's rainning... they look into each other eyes for so long...

but i don't understand all...can someone tell what they were talking abt and why pang suddenly turn her head away??? captain seemed so embarrassed after that...

vina_lek

well, i guess captain feels a bit overwhelmed to be having such deep feelings for someone.

there's this one scene where they go buy a fish, & he explains that fish are not like any animals to pang -- fish don't need anyone. they're detached. they don't love. i think, in a way, he was also referring to himself as a killer.

i really like this jap. killing captain, but this character def. cannot beat Vayu in 'cheevit puer kah, huajai puer tuer.' hehe. i really wish i had a copy of this lakorn! didn't he play an assasin in another lakorn...w/ an older actress who used to be nang-ek a lot? I'm not sure, but I've seen the trailer for it...& it seems that captain was an assasin in that one, too.

the lakorn is good so far...it seems kind of fast, LoL. i hope it doesn't begin to drag...err...!

slee00

sarNie Adult
most of captain's lakorns are not dragging...well not much anyway... good that he likes action lakorns... I think he is best suited action roles too

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i have to say... this has been one of the most exciting lakorn i've seen in a long time... captain is so hot in japanese clothing!!!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup!! captain does is very hot!! i love the way he unbuttons his shirt in the elevator... and how he removes his black glasses!!! i love when he is mad!! i'm so crazy!!