Lips of An Angel :: Aum/Aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG DONNA I LOVE IT.. KEKEKE.. HAHA LOVE THE SOUND EFFECT KEKE.. NOW I GOTTA GO CATCH THE OTHERS KEKE.. OMG GURL.. U LEFT ME HANGIN KEKE.. THATS GOOD CAUSE IM WAY BEHIND ON THE OTHA FICS KEKEKE.. N SO MANY FICS NOW TOO.. O_O.. KEKE.. HMM IMMA TRY THAT LIQUOR WHEN IM OLDER KEKEKE.. BAREDLY GONNA BE 16 LMAO.. AHHAAH..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im having hard time editing Aff... because her pic is a scanned pic.... but anyways, hope you like it. with Aum's pic... it was not so difficult, i also have this pic last time... when i edit the first one... btw, this is only pic (aum) that would fit for the priest suit... he's holding a bible. ;)

i super love it kekeke..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG DONNA I LOVE IT.. KEKEKE.. HAHA LOVE THE SOUND EFFECT KEKE.. NOW I GOTTA GO CATCH THE OTHERS KEKE.. OMG GURL.. U LEFT ME HANGIN KEKE.. THATS GOOD CAUSE IM WAY BEHIND ON THE OTHA FICS KEKEKE.. N SO MANY FICS NOW TOO.. O_O.. KEKE.. HMM IMMA TRY THAT LIQUOR WHEN IM OLDER KEKEKE.. BAREDLY GONNA BE 16 LMAO.. AHHAAH..
let's try the liquor together when we both reach 18!!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
let's try the liquor together when we both reach 18!!! ^_^
hahahaha we def will kekeke.. lmao.. i asked my cuz if she knew wat it was n she was like yea.. its hard vodka.. but not that hard kekeke.. lmao.. hahah my cuz had tried lotz of liquor kekeke ...

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahaha we def will kekeke.. lmao.. i asked my cuz if she knew wat it was n she was like yea.. its hard vodka.. but not that hard kekeke.. lmao.. hahah my cuz had tried lotz of liquor kekeke ...

i've started to drink when i was 13... of course, the first one was the beer... but then of all alcoholic drinks... i stick with vodka... because its smooth... the cocktails drinks usually i drink if at home only... my fav cocktail drink is cassanova... :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

i've started to drink when i was 13... of course, the first one was the beer... but then of all alcoholic drinks... i stick with vodka... because its smooth... the cocktails drinks usually i drink if at home only... my fav cocktail drink is cassanova... :)
lol.. kool i guess i'll try that one day.. xp keke.. hmmm i tried alcohol when i was a lil kid .. keke my dad gave me it lmao.. haha i thought it tastted good keke i was like 4 or 5 when i tried it keke lmao.. i only remember the green bottle.. so i prob assume i tried heiniken when i was a kid lol.. im still not sure.. keke.. hahah.. my cus told me to try smirnoff first if i ever begin drinkin kekek.. lmao..xp..

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol.. kool i guess i'll try that one day.. xp keke.. hmmm i tried alcohol when i was a lil kid .. keke my dad gave me it lmao.. haha i thought it tastted good keke i was like 4 or 5 when i tried it keke lmao.. i only remember the green bottle.. so i prob assume i tried heiniken when i was a kid lol.. im still not sure.. keke.. hahah.. my cus told me to try smirnoff first if i ever begin drinkin kekek.. lmao..xp..

when i was 5, my aunt gave me a glass of beer... lol... but in our whole family is a drinker... so even girls can manage their limitations in drinking. i bet this Soraya here in this fic is definitely an alcoholic drinker... lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
when i was 5, my aunt gave me a glass of beer... lol... but in our whole family is a drinker... so even girls can manage their limitations in drinking. i bet this Soraya here in this fic is definitely an alcoholic drinker... lol
lol.. hahaha i can tell already keke.. but i like it keke.. lol.. soriya is such a bad gurl >>_< .. kekeke.. love it.. keke no one on my fam drink except for one of my bro n my dad keke.. but my relatives hahah.. most of them r drinkers kekek.. xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this fanfic will currently be in hiatus for I don't know yet.... :p I'll be continuing this after instant husband...thank you for reading my little story! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha donna i thought u updated this keke.. i guess i read wrong lmao.. ahhaha.. xp.. kkekeke..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Maybe I’ll kidnap him, bring him to my private island and rape him until he gets me pregnant!

:lol: :lol: she soo funnieee