Lis Ceeb and Mai See Remake

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Did this movie actually come out?
I would rather buy the STUniversal version re-done on DVD for $3.00 ..

kristyyang

sarNie Egg
OMG! THAT MOVIE...
I think is ALRIGHT.
Not that bad...
The only bad part is when.....

Mai Huas teaches the kids::::A, B, C.
LOL!

A is for apple
B is for banana
C is for CONDOM!

WTF THE HECK????
Kind of HILARIOUS but YEAH!!!!

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i don't know but for some reasons, i can't stand watching this movie.. and personal talking about this movie, i think it's very low of us hmong to take a thai movie and making it to a hmong one and then credit our self for it. i just hate these kind of people. the word hate, doesn't even describe the movement of it..
and please for next time, don't use anyone to make fun in a movie like this. this guy i don't know what is he thinking but i guess dunbness of him..

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
OMG! THAT MOVIE...
I think is ALRIGHT.
Not that bad...
The only bad part is when.....

Mai Huas teaches the kids::::A, B, C.
LOL!

A is for apple
B is for banana
C is for CONDOM!

WTF THE HECK????
Kind of HILARIOUS but YEAH!!!!

it not kind of hilarious-- it called stupidness... and also very sicking

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i would like it more if they didn't make it into such a hmong comedy... This movie has a great storyline and I didn't like it of how they remake it..

kalaya

sarNie Egg
wat the fuck is wrong w/ this remake...
if they are going to make a remake movie could they at least choose
a better lis ceeb...i mean are they trying to make a funnie version or wat?
but still i think they should use a better one to be the main guy...well i hope no one get offended
by this comment....jux giving my point of view...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I think their intention was to make this a funny movie. If they put two good looking people, then it wouldn't be really a comedy anymore. I can understand why they chose that dude to be the leading man in this movie. If it's a drama-romance movie, exactly as Lis Ceeb thiab Maiv Cis, they would have picked two better looking people, but I think they wanted to make it stupid and funny, which has little to do with the Thai movie.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
So not worth the money. I swear I am going to curse the hell out of this person who decided to have a remake. Uh.... more than half the time, I had no idea what the hell he was saying. It was so damn hard to understand what was coming out from his mouth. I was very disappointed.

As for the ABC... it wasn't funny. There is a line to funny and stupidity. And that scene was totally stupid. The trailer... I got to say whoever did it, did a fantastic job cause the trailer was so much better than the movie. It is a 2 disc long movie but to be honest it was only 1 hour long each. Some may say 1 and a half hour but cutting out all the unnecessary scenes the movie could have been condensed to a 2 hour movie 1 disc.

If you have not yet bought it, I warn you... Sorry to be mean, not that I don't want to support them but money now is seriously a big problem to me. I don't want to spend my money on something useless. The music wise is so not fitted for the movie. Oh the part where that one girl gave birth in the woods, they had those fart sound affect. Now like I said, there is a line between funny and stupidity. It was not necessary for it. And it could have been a little bit more understanding that they should have used White and Green language in here. Overall I would rate this a 3 out of 10.

mmm0403, I have to disagree with you. You don't need ugly people to make a comedy movie. Plus it was hard to watch him on screen.

Oh I also have to add, picture quality is not so good... very dark.

cecilia

Staff member
^tournament have them DVD for 3 dollars ..

as for this movie .. they talks dirty and do stupid --- after awhile, they repeat everything exactly/almost the same like the original thai version.
what i don't get is that scene of her teach the kids how to WEAR THEM CONDOMS with a banana fruit .. now that's sickly pervert and desperate of the film director to pull such act. .. unless, their target are more of adult than kids --- my nephew bought one dvd set of this for 25 dollars and he's only 13 years old --- sad thing is that, it suppose to be funny but it was quite sickening :(

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
like everyone say in here ITS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!.. it's a worthless remake.. completely boring stupid dumb ETC.... some(all) part are just too over acted or under acted or just plain stupid and also it just to dam long... i'm not trying to be mean but just giving my own opinion to this movie .. its just urgh!!!!

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
as for this movie .. they talks dirty and do stupid --- after awhile, they repeat everything exactly/almost the same like the original thai version.
what i don't get is that scene of her teach the kids how to WEAR THEM CONDOMS with a banana fruit .. now that's sickly pervert and desperate of the film director to pull such act. .. unless, their target are more of adult than kids --- my nephew bought one dvd set of this for 25 dollars and he's only 13 years old --- sad thing is that, it suppose to be funny but it was quite sickening :(
Everything about this movie was stupid. Horrible remake but quite entertaining. It gives you reason to bitch at your televsion. :lol: