Loke 2 Bai Khong Nai Diew

untinnu

sarNie Adult
if this is the right lakorn, then according to teedee, this lakorn will be airing after Wai Aollaweng, which is ending Jan. 29..so this is airing jan. 30..

tang071

sarNie Elites

yes, it airs today.
i guess its about tle tawan who's a "dek wat" and falls in love with araya who is higher in the social ladder.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
araya is so pretty in those picture, thank for sharing. I will give this lakorn a try see how it goes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo is very cute. i like her hair cut, it fit her , it make her look young, black hair color goes well with her face. Tle is very cute too. his character is cute. i like their relationship. they are friends. he has a crush on her but she probably has a boyfriend already, i wonder how will she like him back. i like the guy end song too. it is sad. beginning i thought this la korn will be mostly comedy and silly but turn out it's better than i thought. i like it. Chompoo and Tle play their character well, cute.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so cute...watching the begining i thought it was going to be comedy lakron but i think there is more to it, because it probally going to be chronic in the middle and toward ending

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
greed or shouLd i caL u Vky? i forgot to teL u that i stop copy this Lakorn....its boring so i dun wanna waste my cd on it LoL but i stiL forcing myseLf to watch it for tawan......now im watching Rahut Risaya/La Ong Dao/Kao Ha Wah Nou Bpen Jao Ying/Khun Yai Sai Diew/Khom Kon if u r watching this and dun understan then Let me know and i wiL teL u wut happen or wut r they saying in each episode cuz im sooo free freeeee now but i cant subb this Lakorn for u cuz it too much work......have to LeveL my wow character too hehe