Long Ruea Hah Ruk ( 559 On Air)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i've been waiting for kelly come back as p'ek again, but why with this n'ek, not interested in her, never like her as n'ek. oh my kelly.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Eak isn't in here anymore but got replaced by Oak, he's the one that played as a cop in Suparb Burud Satan....credits Noiki from Spicy

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Eak isn't in here anymore but got replaced by Oak, he's the one that played as a cop in Suparb Burud Satan....credits Noiki from Spicy
which eak? and about oak, is he aof's police friend in suparb burud satan then? he'll be okay in here but wonder how he'll match with benz. I'll give this one a try when it comes out for benz.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
which eak? and about oak, is he aof's police friend in suparb burud satan then? he'll be okay in here but wonder how he'll match with benz. I'll give this one a try when it comes out for benz.
eak is this one newbie...never seen him but yeah its the same oak from suparb burud satan

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Jieb still has short hair? As far back as I can remember, I've never seen her with long hair before​

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Jieb and Kelly have the same hair style. LOL!! Probably can't tell who's who from the back. I love Kelly, but I can't watch this one b/c of the n'ek.

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
wats wrong with jieb...i find her a good actress...i don't know who kelly is but i will def watch this...remember don't judge a book by the cover...it mite turn out to be better than what everyone expects...does anyone have the summary...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
dont have a summary. i saw a little bit of the beginning but havent had time to actually finish it. it seems like a cute movie sorta like talad num dum nun rak!!!

i guess some people just dont want their hair long b/c it's hot in thailand, hard to manage and what not. she's pretty but i bet a lot prettier if she had long hair...