Looking for dubbed thai series

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a thai lakorn dubbed in hmong that stars Kob and Andrew Gregson. The thai title is Luk Mai...Klai Ton.

I'm also looking for a second drama in hmong, that stars Aom Piyada and Tik. The title is something like Love Means More than Money, just the translation of it

If anyone can give me a number to order them, I'd appreciate it!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i dont have an answer for u but i have both movies in hmong....the translation of aom and tik is pretty good...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know no numbers.. but the luk mai klai ton.. i don't think
the hmong people finished dubbing it.. i'm not sure cause i went to rent the movies.. & they didn't have all the parts.. or maybe the place i went.. they didn't have it or something.. i'm not sure.. but yeah.. just to let you know..

Luk mai klai ton.. i like the hmong people that dubbed it.. their voice match andrew & Kob... :)

ahs

sarNie Egg
plain_jane said:
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a thai lakorn dubbed in hmong that stars Kob and Andrew Gregson. The thai title is Luk Mai...Klai Ton.

I'm also looking for a second drama in hmong, that stars Aom Piyada and Tik. The title is something like Love Means More than Money, just the translation of it

If anyone can give me a number to order them, I'd appreciate it!
[post="76910"][/post]​

If you live in Fresno, you can rent both....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yup. They have it in fresno's hmong rental store. Let me see later on if I can find the phone for you. I know I have Luk Mai Klai Ton one but not sure about Roy Leh Sanae Rai (It's translate by BMK Production).

Luk Mai Klai Ton was done dubbed. It has four parts.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
Yup. They have it in fresno's hmong rental store. Let me see later on if I can find the phone for you. I know I have Luk Mai Klai Ton one but not sure about Roy Leh Sanae Rai (It's translate by BMK Production).

Luk Mai Klai Ton was done dubbed. It has four parts.
[post="77284"][/post]​
Too bad I don't live in Fresno, but if you could get me the number I'd appreciate! Thanks!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ummm..i thought the Aom and Tik one waas translated by Sky Production...because BMK sucks...well, BMK the one that translated The Princess of Ann and Willy..dang, both voices sucked and didn't match Willy or Ann...

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
Ummm..i thought the Aom and Tik one waas translated by Sky Production...because BMK sucks...well, BMK the one that translated The Princess of Ann and Willy..dang, both voices sucked and didn't match Willy or Ann...
[post="77785"][/post]​
I got the one with Aom and Tik, it from MKY and pretty good. I believe there were two translation of Aom and Tik lakorn but I don't know the other production. As for BMK of the Princess, I thought it matches both of them.

The translation of Andrew and Kob's lakorn, there was not a name of the production. The production used to have a rental place in Milwaukee a couple yeasr ago, but I don't know what happen. Until now I still have one of their movie. So if the moive have a phone it would not work.