Louis Scott

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone give me some info on him? Saw him in Sawan Bieng and he was really great...didn't know he act. Saw him when he was a kid in raptor. So any info would be nice and pics too. Thanks! Does he have a girlfriend?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what kind of info do u want? like what other lakorn he was in or his profile? oh my garsh i used to lovvve raptor. i even had a site on dem lol louie's been in nueng fah lang kha diew gan w/ joni, nicky and i forgot da other dude's name. he was in 18-80 and khon talay i think patson was pra'ek. he was in duang jai patiharn too. i might be missing some cause i only watched da first 2 lol i think he has a web board but not an actual site so pix are rare. ohh he was in some other lakorn dat had to do w/ volleyball i forgot what dat one was called.

cikna

sarNie Adult
yup. i love him in raptor too!! but during the raptor days, i liked joni better...hehehehe....

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Louis' dating that one girl that used to be Joey Boy's backup dancer isn't he? She's from the UK i think? Lol...yea and he played in movies too like Dek Dane and The Haunted House. His ex gf is Jen Jansuda that played Pat in Sawan Bieng...and umm he was born in Africa if I remember reading his profile correctly...:)

oh yea and he had 2 solo albums too.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
So him and that girl in Sawan Bieng actually dated? Wow!!! Was this after the lakorn or was it before? Ummm any and all info is great. Profile, demographics etc. Anything on him would be great. With lots of pics too please. Who's this girl he is dating? Any pics. He is really cute! I wonder what he'll look like without the long hair.
Can you list all his lakorn? Does any one on Sarnworld have it?

Anyways thanks for the info so far. I'm just curious and want to know more about him. Born in Africa? Wow! How old is he? I think he has a great smile. Just wanna see some of his lakorns. I loved him in Sawan Bieng.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

Nick Name : Louis
Known Name : Louis Raptor
Birthday : March 4, 1982
Birthplace : Kenya, Africa
Race : Thai-Scot
Height : 183 cm.
Weight : 63 cm.
Secondary Education: Bangkok Patana School
Favorite Singer : Thanapon Intarit (Suae)
Favorite Sports : Golf
Favorite Food : Somtam Plarar
Favorite Sweet : Chocolate
Favorite Fruit : Mango
Favorite Dress : Rap Style
Favorite Color : Green
Favorite Animal : Dog
Favorite Place : Pattaya, Rayong, Seacon Square

Albums:
Raptor
Superteens (jam)
Waab Boys
Day Shock
The Next
Raptor Goodbye
Raptor the Memory
Louis Scott

Movie Filmography:
Tho Laew Tong Tho
Bullet Teens

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
his last album was called hacker. erm he owns a club called zantika in thailand. i shoulda stopped by dere when i was over dere but i walked passed it on my way to another bar LOL ohhh he was in dat one movie somethin bout teen gansters i forgot what dat one was called. he had short hair in dat 18-80 lakorn. he looked sooo cute. oh my garsh i went to check to see if my old site still works and it does!! deres a lot of pix of him dere. lots of personal pix too: http://joniandlouis.2ya.com/

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I wanna know anything and everything! :p
With lots of pics please...also pics of him and his girl.

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
He was just on the TV news! If I heard right, apparently he was street racing, hit a barrier, and part of the windshield got in his eye and they're worried he could go blind in one eye from it :0 Anyone got any other info on this?