Love in the ice

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here's chapter 10 everyone...enjoy it...​

Chapter 10​
Donut woke up to the morning sunlight shining through the white curtain. She sat up in bed & stretched her arm before letting out a yawn. Last night, she went straight to bed after coming home from the party with Dan. His words was still lingering in her mind, so she made sure she fell asleep before Dan had the opportunity to try anything, but how’ll she continue avoiding him? Donut stood up from bed & made her way to the closet, taking out her clothes for the day & placing it on the white bed, when she heard the bathroom door open. She turned around & her jaw dropped at the sight before her. There stood Dan, in just a white towel; fresh from the shower. She was married to an absolute god. Her jaw dropped further at his glistening chest before she met his amused look. When Dan stepped towards her, she took a step back. He smirked at her reaction & took another step towards her & another & another until he saw her bump the table next to their bed. He didn’t stop until he was merely an inch away from her, caging her in between his body & the table. He was so close that he could hear her heavy breathing. Donut tried to look at anything else but Dan. He was so close that she could smell his morning shower. She saw a droplet of water trail down his chiseled chest & she gulped hard, but she still refused to look into his eyes. Donut’s heart beat skyrocketed, however, when Dan leaned in. She turned her head to the side in an attempt to avoid his lips, but Dan simply stood there, not even attempting to kiss her, his lips barely grazing her cheek. Donut then, felt Dan reach behind her & gave a surprised look when she saw him take his watch from the table behind her. Dan then, stepped back & gave Donut an innocent look, as if getting his watch was the only thing on his mind. She huffed out an angry breath & stomped her way to the bathroom. Once the door was closed, Dan let out a soft chuckle & started getting dressed for work. On the other hand, Donut leaned against the bathroom door & placed a hand on her speeding heart in an attempt to calm it down. Later that evening, Donut waited for Dan, dressed in an empire-waist a-line with square neckline. Knee-length; chiffon; yellow dress. She flipped open her cell phone once again, making sure she read the text message correctly sent to her by Dan earlier that day. It read:
Num & his girlfriend Benz invited us to dinner tonight. Be ready by 6pm. <3
-Dan
She read the text several times, still trying to let it sink in. Dinner at Num’s with Dan. Dan’s harsh words from that night played back in her mind. Having dinner with Num seemed like a bad idea after what Dan thought of her relationship with him. It’s not only weird, but its way out character! They rarely went to dinner as a couple to a friend’s house. They only had to put on the act of a husband & wife at a social & business event, where the media was present, but other than that, Dan avoided spending time with Donut at all cost. They always made an excuse when invited to a friend’s house like Danny was sick, there was too much work, it was always something or the other. Dan’s new attitude towards her is something she wasn’t familiar with & she didn’t know what to expect. Donut was pulled out of her thought when she heard the honk of a car outside. That was her cue. She took a deep breath & headed out to Dan waiting in his car. Dinner with Num & his girlfriend Benz was going rather smoothly, much to Donut’s surprise. She was expecting the worst on the drive there. She was sure it would be awkward considering how Dan accused her & Num of having a sexual relationship, but Dan was rather comfortable throughout dinner. Num’s girlfriend Benz was a complete sweetheart, & Dan chatted with Num as if they were long lost friends, but what stuck out to Donut the most from dinner was Dan’s laugh, & she’d to admit, it was a treat to see Dan laugh like that again. His dimpled smile seemed to lighten up his already handsome face. It’d been so very long since Donut saw Dan laugh from the heart. She saw him truly enjoying himself after all these years, “Donut, be a darling & pass the bread, will you?” Num asked. Donut was about to lift her right hand to the bread basket when she felt Dan grab her wrist under the black table cloth. She glared at him only to be met with an innocent look as Dan pretended to concentrate on his food. She twisted her hand to loosen his hold, but to no avail. When Donut noticed Num waiting & giving her a curious look, she smiled & passed him the bread basket with her left hand. She then, tried to twist her hand again, but Dan only tightened his hold, & when she glared at him again, he simply scooped up more food to cover his naughty smirk. After a few more attempt, Donut finally gave up & let Dan hold her hand for the rest of dinner, with him occasionally stroking the inside of her wrist with his thumb. As they entered their bedroom, Donut went straight to the dressing table to take off her jewelry. She completely ignored Dan & reached behind her neck to unhook her silver with crystals, cubic zirconias, faux pearls, white gold plating, & 16-18” adjustable length necklace. However, she felt Dan’s gaze on her & that prevented her from successfully unhooking her necklace. Neither said anything & she continued to fumble with the hook until finally she felt Dan reach for it. Their eyes met on the mirror as Dan easily unhooked the necklace & removed it from Donut’s neck. He didn’t move back, however. He stayed right behind her & gazed intently at her through the mirror. He then, placed his hand on her arm, lowered his head, & placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck. Donut closed her eyes as she slowly fell under his spell. She couldn’t seem to move. The gentle press of his lips shot warmth throughout her body. She clenched her hand into a fist in an attempt to fight this sensation, but she felt herself slowly losing control when he placed another gentle kiss on her shoulder. The cry from the baby monitor startled both of them. Dan’s hold on Donut loosened & she took this opportunity to jerk away from him. She rushed out of the room before Dan managed to utter a single word. Dan watched Donut’s retreating back & heaved a heavy sigh. He then, rubbed his chest in an attempt to ease the ache he felt. Donut picked up a crying Danny & soothed him. She tried to calm herself as well as her son, but the press of Dan’s lips left a tingling sensation on her neck. She still felt the warmth from it & Donut held her son closer for comfort, “For the longest time I’ve wished for your father’s love, but his cold behavior always scared me.” Donut murmured, as she rocked a drowsy Danny, “But now I feel terrified. He’s slowly melting the ice & I’m so very terrified.” She softly admitted, as Danny finally closed his eyes & drifted off to dreamland once again.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
You can feel their love for one another, it's just up to Donut now to keep resisting or give in :p I wish I was in Donut's place. I'd play hard to get too!! Hehehe. Chills from that kiss.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 11
The panache building was in chaos, but that isn’t anything new during this time of the year. The fashion week was the biggest event of the year. Company, designer, & model prepare rigorously for this event since it was a race to bag the finale of the fashion week. Only the best of the best walk the ramp during this event, & only the ruler of the fashion world make it to the finale, & just like previous years, panache was hosting the finale for this year’s fashion week as well. Num Kunchai Kumnerdploy worked day & night to bring his sketches to life & the whole panache crew scrambled everywhere trying to get everything ready in 2 week time, “Here’s the VIP list you asked for N’Dan.” Beam said, walking into Dan’s cabin. Dan took the list from Beam’s hand & scanned it briefly before approving it. Beam was about to return to his own cabin when he stopped at the door abruptly, “Oh, I almost forgot. Num was asking who the show stopper was going to be for the finale. He needs the measurement for the show stopper dress. I suggested Benz considering how she already is the face of panache.” Beam stated. Dan shook his head in disagreement, “No P’Beam. Benz is great, but she is someone everybody expects. I want to do something out of the ordinary this year. Something that no one will expect & never forget. Let’s hold a meeting in a couple of hour to brainstorm idea.” Dan replied back, as he went back looking at more detail. Beam simply nodded & left the room, “What? It’s too risky Mr. Danuwong. What’ll the industry think? & the media will completely blow it out of proportion. We shouldn’t take such a big risk for the finale.” 1 of the associate objected to Dan’s idea. Dan gave him a cool stare. After a few moments, the associate started squirming in his white seat at Dan’s steady gaze. Beam decided to take matter into his own hand & answered on behalf of Dan, “It is risky, but it’s a risk panache can afford to take. Besides, if this idea succeeds it’ll become the talk of the fashion world.” Beam replied, smoothly. That’s exactly why these 2 men made great business partner. They knew what the other thought. The associate thought it wise to refrain from arguing, simply because no one went against Dan Worrawech Danuwong when it came down to business, “It’s settled then, we’ve found our show stopper.” Dan concluded, ending the meeting. Dan entered his empty bedroom & went straight for a hot shower to ease his tense muscle. The fashion week was extremely stressful & he wanted nothing more, then a relaxing shower & his family’s warmth for the rest of the night. As he was taking his shower, Donut entered the room as well. She’d just come back from her dinner with Nutt & her heart did a little flip when she heard the shower on, indicating her husband was already home. Though, she wouldn’t admit it to herself, it felt nice to have him home after all those times she spent alone in this bedroom. As much as she tried to give him the cold shoulder, his little antics managed to soften her slightly. She looked down at her hand & remembered their little playful exchange during dinner at Num’s. A soft smile appeared on her pretty face. It felt like old times again, but even better; because the old Dan was playful, but was never romantic towards her. This time, he was both. Donut kept on smiling until the buzz of Dan’s phone caught her attention. She hesitated at first, but thinking it might be something important considering how the fashion week was right around the corner, she picked up his phone to read the new text message. Her smile disappeared & the sadness returned in her eyes. At that moment, Dan came out of the bathroom wearing black PJ pants & a black wife beater. His face lit up seeing Donut in the room, not noticing her serious expression at 1st glance, “Hey. How was dinner with…?” Dan trailed off, when he saw Donut glaring at him through teary eyes. He went to her in lightening speed & cupped her face, “What’s wrong? Did something happen?” He asked in a concerned voice. Donut pushed his hand away roughly & tossed his cell phone at him, taking him by surprise, “Your mistress is waiting for you! You should go to her!” She spat at him, & stormed out of the room. Dan frowned at Donut’s word & looked down at his phone. He noticed the opened text message & everything made sense.
*Text message*
Hey, let’s have a business meeting at my apartment tonight, if you know what I mean. ;)
-Benz
*Text message ends*
Dan heaved his cell phone across the room in frustration, breaking it in 2. Why did she have to text him now? He stopped sleeping around ever since he realized his feelings for Donut. He hasn’t even been with Benz since that night Donut left home. Dan let out a frustrated breath before he went after his wife. As predicted, he found her in Danny’s room. He was about to speak up when he noticed the maid with Danny in his playpen. Donut blinked rapidly to prevent any tears from falling. She dismissed the maid calmly & waited for her to leave the room before she reached out for Danny who was still playing in his playpen. She didn’t get far, however, since strong arm pulled her back, “Listen to me…” Dan started to explain, but was cut off by Donut roughly pushing his arm away, “There’s no need for an explanation. You should go. You don’t want to keep her waiting.” Donut said, harshly as a tear escaped the corner of her eye. Dan grabbed her tighter this time, “There’s nothing between Benz &…” “ENOUGH!” Donut yelled. She pushed Dan back in anger, “I’ve had enough. I don’t even know why I’m so surprised. I was stupid to actually start believing that you’ve changed!” Her tears were flowing out freely now. Dan felt his anger rise as well, “Will you just listen to me? Yes Benz & I’d a relationship but that was before I realized my feelings for you. I haven’t been with her for months, for heaven’s sake. I don’t even know why she sent me that text, all of a sudden.” Dan said in a pissed off tone, “Oh please, like I’m really supposed to believe that. Even before we got married you’ve had a playboy reputation. I don’t see why that would change.” Donut replied, coldly “Because I fell in love with you!” Dan yelled, “WHAT do I’ve to do to make you believe me?” Dan asked, combing his hand through his hair in a frustrated gesture, “NOTHING! You can’t do anything!” Donut yelled back, trying hard to not let his confession affect her, “I’m through being hurt. I already told you that there can be nothing between us. I’ll not give you the power to hurt me again.” She stated, & turned around, not wanting to face him. Dan was about to grab her again, when he heard Donut gasp in shock, “What?” Dan asked concerned, completely forgetting his temper. He then, followed Donut’s shocked stare & his jaw fell. There was Danny, holding onto the wall for support as he was standing on his own 2 shaky feet. He gurgled & took a step forward with much effort, “Oh my god. Dan looked. Our baby is walking.” Donut said, as she grabbed onto Dan’s arm in excitement. It took a while for Dan to process it before he let out a laugh, “Come on son! That’s it, take another step!” He cheered. With that, Danny took another shaky step as his face portrayed great concentration, “That’s it baby, come to mommy & daddy.” Donut encouraged, as she & Dan watched on amazed. Dan & Donut held onto each other with excitement as they watched Danny take a few more step before finally giving up. They both let out excited laugh & rushed over to Danny. Dan reached first & scooped Danny up into his arm. Donut hugged him as well & the proud parents showered Danny with hug & kisses. The 3 of them stayed like for a few minute with Dan carrying Danny with 1 arm & hugging Donut with the other. The proud parent beamed at their son. Their baby took his 1st step & they couldn’t feel happier, but the moment didn’t last forever. Donut soon noticed her closeness to Dan. The smile disappeared from her face for a 2nd time that night & she pulled away from his arm. Dan’s smile also faded as their fight from before came rushing back. There was an awkward silence between them for a few second, until Donut finally spoke uncomfortably, “I’m…I’m going to take a shower.” “Uh…Yea…Yeah. Don’t worry about Danny. I’ll put him to sleep.” Dan replied, just as awkwardly. Donut placed a soft kiss on Danny’s head & quickly, exited the room, with Dan staring after her.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Benz is so shameless... pity dan for being misunderstood by donut but hope that they will have a better relationship soon.. love their interactions when they don't have all the misunderstanding and problems around them.. =D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Benz :thumbdown: But so cute that little Danny learned to walk & they were all together for it :) Such a sweet scene.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 12​
*Flashback*
Donut sat in front of the mirror, scared out of her wits. Tonight’s fashion show wasn’t like any other show. It was the finale of the fashion week, & she was the show stopper. Butterfly scattered inside her stomach as she looked at the time, 5 minute until show time. What if she trip? What if her strapless empire-waist a-line with lace-up back. Satin; white dress get caught on her white dyeable satin pump with mirrored crystals heel? What if…what if…? “You look like you’re about to go to war.” Said a smooth voice. Donut turned to the owner & it was none other than Dan Worrawech Danuwong, “Mr. Danuwong.” Donut said, as she scurried up to stand. Dan let out a soft chuckle flashing his dimples & stood next to her, “You’re nervous, aren’t you?” He gently asked. When he didn’t receive a reply he continued, “Don’t be Donut; just treat this like any other show.” “But it’s not like any other show Mr. Danuwong. The finale is the most important fashion show of the year & I’m so afraid I’ll screw up.” Donut said in a slightly panicked voice. Silence fell between them for a few second before Dan took Donut by the arm & turned her to face the mirror. He then, stood behind her & locked her eyes with his in the mirror, “It’s a beautiful gown, don’t you agree? I believe it took month to simply sketch it on paper, everyone’s eyes will be on this dress tonight.” Dan stated, casually “Is that supposed to make me feel better?” Donut asked in a miserable tone. Dan let out a chuckle. However, a serious, yet gentle expression soon replaced his playful 1 as he continued, “Something this beautiful deserve to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty.” When Donut remained silent, Dan then gently turned her around to face him, “Do you remember what you said to me the 1st time we met?” Dan asked. Donut nodded, answering “I said I wanted to be a super model.” “That’s right.” Dan smiled flashing his dimples as he continued, “Now is your chance. I can only make you the show stopper. I can’t make you give your best walk on the ramp. This is your chance. Go out there & be a super model, make me proud.” Dan stated. With a final encouraging smile, he turned to walk away. Donut felt her tension fade, but a new feeling crept into her chest. A feeling she was unfamiliar with, but it seemed to leave her warm inside.
*Flashback end*
Donut came back to the present. It’s been 2 week since their argument & both, she & Dan avoided each other like the plague. Neither spoke a word to each other unless absolutely necessary. Avoiding each other wasn’t that much of a problem because Dan got busier as the day of the finale grew nearer, & today was that day. The finale will be held in a couple of hours & she’d nothing to do until then. That was until she got a call on her cell phone. She hesitated when she saw who the caller was, but picked up anyway, “Hello.” Donut said in an unsure voice, “Donut.” Dan spoke hesitantly, “I need your opinion on something. Can you get ready? I’ll come pick you up.” There was a pause from Donut’s side before she answered, “Sure.” & with that, the line was disconnected, ‘I wonder what he needs my opinion on?’ She thought curiously to herself, & went to go get ready. The ride to the 5 star hotels was quiet. Donut was the 1st to break the silence when Dan pulled up in front of valet, “What’re we doing here Dan?” She asked, curiously. This is where the finale of the fashion week will be held in just a few hours. Donut didn’t understand what Dan needed her help with here, “You’ll see.” Dan simply replied, & lead the way. They finally reach the ballroom, which was well on its way into becoming the fashion show venue, but Dan didn’t stop there, he led Donut backstage & entered a changing room, “Dan, what do you need my opinion on?” Donut asked, now more curious, then ever. Dan opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted when Num burst into the room, “Thank god you’re here Donut. I was afraid we wouldn’t have enough time to explain everything to you.” He said in a stressed voice, “Explain what to me?” She asked, extremely puzzled. Num gasped & she then, noticed Num holding a beautiful strapless dropped-waist a-line with beading, side gathered bodice, & pleated skirt. Satin; white dress. She was even more surprised when Num handed her the gown, “Oh darling, don’t play around with me like that. Surely, you know why you’re here for, right? Now, be a good girl & change into this gown. The lady outside will explain the walk to you.” With that said, Num scurried out again, ready to yell at another poor employee. Designer tended to get a little crazy from the stress right before a show! “What the hell is he talking about?!” Donut asked, turning to Dan, “You’re holding the show stopper dress Donut, what do you think that mean?” Dan simply asked. Donut’s hand tightened around the dress in reflex, eyes widening at Dan’s meaning, “What?” She whispered, completely shocked. It couldn’t be. Surely, she couldn’t be the show stopper. She was a married woman. She hasn’t walked the ramp in over 2 year. She was no longer the face of panache, or a super model. How can she be the show stopper for the finale of the fashion week? She carefully placed the dress on the chair in front of the mirror, composing herself before turning to face Dan, “What’re you doing Dan?” Donut asked in a calm voice, “Nothing.” Dan replied, just as calmly, “The finale is for the best of the best & there’s no one better to be the show stopper, then you.” “Dan, are you out of your mind? I haven’t walked the ramp in over 2 years. If this is another 1 of your tricks to get me to forgive…” Donut stated in an aggravated tone, but was cut off when Dan placed a finger on her lips, silencing her, “What’re you afraid of?” Dan softly asked. Donut looked into Dan’s eyes. They held so much tenderness, so much patience. What was she afraid of? She felt herself slowly melting. A tear rolled down her cheek as she whispered back, “Everything.” When Dan simply looked at her, she continued, “Why’re you doing this? It was too hard letting go the 1st time, I don’t know if I can do it again.” It was uncertain whether she was referring to her modeling career or Dan or both, “There’s nothing wrong in getting what belongs to you.” He replied gently, “You were panache’s best model & the ramp was like your home. I’m only giving you back what is rightfully yours.” Dan placed his hand on her arm & turned her to face the mirror, holding her gaze through it. He then, took the dress placed on the chair & held it in front of Donut, “Something this beautiful deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty.” He whispered, repeating the words he said to her all those years ago. His breath softly tickled her ear & Donut felt another tear escape her eye, & this time, Dan turned her around to face him & wiped the tear away. Dan put down the dress & took both of her hand in his, “Don’t be scared to get what is yours.” He said, & then, raised her hand to his lips, placing a feathering soft kiss on her knuckle, “You’ll understand 1 day that I’m yours, too.” He murmured, “& 1 day you’ll believe me when I say ‘I truly love you’.” He then, used his finger to tuck a strand of Donut’s hair behind her ear. The gesture so tender, she almost sighed, “I’ll wait forever if I’ve to.” He whispered, gazing into her glistening eyes. His voice, then took a lighter tone, “But for the time being. You’re going to wear this dress.” He took the dress & placed it on Donut’s hand, “Go out there & make me proud.” He said, repeating the words from the past once again, “& 1 more thing.” Dan continued, when Donut didn’t say anything & simply, looked at him, “This isn’t a trick of mine for you to forgive me. I want you to accept me on your own time only when your heart fully allows you, too.” When Donut looked down, breaking her eye contact with Dan, he cupped her face & made her look at him again, “I don’t expect anything in return for making you the show stopper so don’t feel burdened to be with me because of this. Accept this as a simple gift of apology, something I’m giving you from the heart.” He concluded. Dan then, placed a soft kiss on Donut’s forehead & with a tender smile flashing his dimples, left the room for her to change. Donut simply stood there; dress in her hand, as she gazed at the now closed door. He has done it. He managed to bring back that unfamiliar feeling in her chest she felt all those years ago, & just like last time, it managed to leave a warm feeling in her heart & this time around, it also managed to melt the ice.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I can't believe I missed out on reading this fanfic and I'm really liking it so far. Please do continue with the future chapters whenever you have the chance. Many thanks!

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 13​
“Mr. Danuwong, this is the 1st time the show stopper is kept a mystery from the audience, any particular reason as to why you did that this year?” Pat Ungsumalin Sirapatsakmetha, fashion news reporter asked Dan Worrawech Danuwong, who was dressed in a sleek all black tuxedo, with a red tie. Dan smiled flashing his dimples into the camera as he answered, “I felt like doing something different this year. Something no one will expect, hopefully everyone will be amazed at my choice of the show stopper & it’ll make fashion history.” “Hmmm, it sounds like you’ve taken a big risk Mr. Danuwong.” Pat stated in good-humor. Dan gave a killer grin, capable of stopping the hearts of many women, including the reporter who stood in close proximity of him. He looked at Pat & replied confidently, “Of course, it wouldn’t be my work if it wasn’t risky.” “Thank you Mr. Danuwong & good luck.” She stated, & looked back at the camera, “Ladies & gentlemen, the show is about to begin. Hold onto your seat & keep a glass of water nearby, this place is about to turn hot with breathtaking design & a-list model, & don’t forget to buckle in your seatbelt as well. With a surprise show stopper, the fashion week finale 2010 just might blow your mind away. This is Pat Ungsumalin Sirapatsakmetha, reporting live from the plaza, fashion news.” As Pat wrapped up her report, Dan took his place next to Beam in the VIP section as the lights dimmed. Soon, music filled the white venue as the 1st model entered the stage. Countless of flashes sparkled from the audience as the media tried to get each & every angle possible of the model posing at the ramp. The model reached the end & posed, followed by the audience’s applaud. The show has begun. One after another, the models posed, showing off the unique design they wore. Each & every outfit received impressive review from the audience & the show was running smoothly. All in all, panache has delivered, yet again, but a certain someone wasn’t aware of what was going on the ramp. She was too busy being nervous backstage, “Donut, come on. You’re up in 2 minute.” The helper’s voice brought Donut back from her trance as she was rushed to stand right at the entrance of the stage, awaiting her cue. She caught a glimpse of the audience, houseful & felt her heartbeat increase in nervousness. Film finished his walk & once he exited the stage, he stopped by Donut to give her an encouraging hug & a lopsided smile, “Knock em dead babe.” He added, before he made his way to the changing room, getting lost in the frenzy, “1 minute!” The helper announced. Donut took in a deep breath & closed her eyes in an attempt to calm herself down. For a moment, everything around her faded. The scurrying of the model to change outfit seemed to slow down. Num’s frantic voice muffled, everything around her muffled except for 1 voice. She saw Dan’s smiling face in front of her, his dimple flashing & eyes full of loved, “Go out there & make me proud.” His smiling face said to her. Donut opened her eyes. All the lights went out on stage. That was her cue. She exhaled the breath she was holding & entered the ramp. The whole audience was quiet. All that was heard were the clicking of heel. The lights at the edge of the stage started to shine, only highlighting the show stopper’s silhouette. Everyone held their breath, waiting to see who the mystery person was. The backlight soon followed, along with the spotlight until the whole stage was lit, revealing Donut Manasanan Danuwong’s face. There was a moment of silence from the whole audience, before the whole venue erupted in excitement. Everyone stood up from their white seat, cameras flashed, & the whole place was filled with applauds. The queen was back. Donut reached the edge of the ramp & posed, the dress flowing around her as if it was a part of her. The same hips movement raising the temperature of the room; the same posture oozing confidence. She turned & posed again. The camera flash almost blinding, but of no bother to her, she was used to it. She walked to the middle of the stage & posed once more, this time being joined by fellow model for the climax of the show. Other model criss-crossed in front of Donut taking their position, before she took the lead once again, & did the final walk of the show. Donut caught Dan’s eye as she posed at the edge of the ramp once again. Like many other times, he grinned at her flashing his dimples & just like many other times she knew that the show was a success. Confetti burst from the edge of the stage as Donut walked with Num to the front, marking the end of the finale. They posed in front of the camera as everyone applauded. Donut smiled, her smile wide & eyes sparkling from happiness. The ramp truly was like home to her. She felt refreshed like a new her was just born. The rush of the walk was still pulsing through her vein, oh how she missed that feeling. She then, saw Dan coming up onto stage to thank everyone for coming. He then, looked at her & gave her a breathtaking smile with his dimples showing, indicating how proud he was of her. Donut didn’t know what came over her. It was as if her feet had a mind of their own & they took her towards Dan. She went & stopped right in front of him, & when he gave her a curious look, she wrapped her arm around him & pressed her lips to his. Dan’s eyes widened in shock, completely taken by surprise. He heard another eruption of applause from the audience at their public display of affection, but it all faded when he felt Donut press her lips more to his. The pain he felt in chest for so long finally eased, before completely disappearing, replacing it with joy. He closed his eyes & pulled Donut closer by the waist, deepening the kiss. Donut wrapped her arm tighter around Dan’s neck & kissed him back passionately. She then, let out a hearty laugh when Dan picked her up & spun her around, followed by more click by the media of the ideal couple.