Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

Ann sat up with a start suddenly. Sweat dripping from her face; her lips and face as pale as ghosts. Her tears were streaming down her face. For

several minutes, she sat there, motionless. Her expression was filled with terrible fear...

Then suddenly, she let out a breath. It seemed liked for those several minutes, she wasn't been breathing. But it seemed like she came back from her

daze. She had a terrible nightmare. In it, her parents were being tortured to death, while she just sat there. She wanted to move, to scream, to do

something... but she couldn’t. She couldn't... All she could do was to watch them die. Unable to stop them...

The next morning, Ann got up happily from bed as if nothing happened during the night. She opened up her blinds and made her bed. She actually just

folded up the blanket on the floor and shoved it into the tiny closet. She quickly got dressed and headed out for her next interview. Again, she put on her

dress from yesterday. Hoping this time it can bring her some luck. This time, she was interviewing for a spot as an assistant, personal assistant.

Carrying their stuff, helping them get drinks, stuff like that.

As she waited impatiently in the waiting area for her interview; her number was 39 and they were only on 21. 'There's a long wait...' Ann thought as she

watched people go into the interview room one at a time. Little by little, Ann's interview time was closing up. She was getting more excited... 'GOD

PLEASE! JUST PLEASE LET ME GET THIS INTERVIEW~ THIS JOB!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!' Ann prayed with her hands closed together; Glitters of tears in

her eyes.

"Number 39, Miss Ann Thongprasom please come in!" A middle aged lady stepped out from the interview room and called. "Please come quickly, we

don't have all day."

Ann quickly got up and hurried towards the woman. She was rushed inside the room as soon as she got there. 'She has no manners...' Ann thought in

her mind. But she forgot about it as soon as she saw the interviewers. They seemed strict. None of them smiled at her except for one person... He

seemed really famili...

"OH MY GOD! IT'S YOU!!!!!!!" Ann shouted as she jumped and pointed at Chakrit; The guy from yesterday. The interviewers all jumped in there chairs,

startled by Ann's sudden burst. One of the lady coughed quietly which made Ann realize what a stupid thing she just did. 'Oh my God Ann... how stupid

are you???' Ann muttered to herself quietly.

"Hi crazy~" Chakrit smiled sweetly but with a hint of devilish glint in his eyes. "How are you doing? Still knocking people over are we?" Chakrit laughed.

"WHA---" Ann was about to shout in his face but she stopped herself just in time. "*Cough* excuse me for my behavior. It's just that Mr.Yagnam and I

met yesterday. We didn't land on a good start. So I am fairly surprised." Ann said with well manners.

"Okay..." The lady finally said. "Your name is Ann Thongprasom. You are 22 am I correct?" The lady said after quickly scanning her files.

"Yes, that is correct; nice to meet you!" Ann said.

"It's said in your files that you never finished college. And you do know how important school is in present days don't you?" Another lady said.

"..." Ann was silent for a second but came back to her senses quickly. "Yes... I do understand. It is that, my parents and our family never had much

money. So, even though I got good grades, we still didn't get enough money for my school fees. We were trying our best, but... my parents..." Ann was

choking on her words. "My Parents... they passed away a few months ago."

"We are very sorry to hear that." One of the ladies finally said after a long period of silence. "But... with your profile, we can't..."

"Hold on." Chakrit interrupted before the judge could finish his sentence. "Could I talk to you?" By that; meaning talking to the interviewers.

The interviewers and Chakrit walked out for about 3 minutes and came back into the room. As Chakrit sat down, he grinned at Ann, giving her shivers

on her spine.

"Excuse us." The guy said as he sat down. "We have decided to accept you into our company. You will be assisting Mr. Yagnam right here. He has

decided to hire you. Please work hard. That's enough, see you next time."

Ann was stunned; she walked out of the room in shock. 'Why would he help me?'

"Hey crazy~" someone said behind Ann, clearly it was Chakrit. "Now are you thankful for me?"

"Why did you help me? I thought you didn't like me..." Ann said as she turned slowly around.

"I never said I did like you." Chakrit smiled. "The thing is, my helper isn't like others. They need to work EXTRA hard if they still want the job."

SO THIS IS WHY HE HIRED ME!!! TO TORTURE ME!!!!! Ann realized.​

sarN

sarNie Granny
didn't knew u write haha..good start ..but short . i can't picture anyone but AFF and me

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i bet if i use aff and aum as characters i'll have more readers ^_^
oh no keep going, i liked chakrit and ann, i'm sure there'll be more readers turn up soon. I'm not into aff and aum lol.
Anyway, we're getting into the story now, so excited to read more.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
didn't knew u write haha..good start ..but short . i can't picture anyone but AFF and me

LMAO SarN...

no this is good as it is like alhambra said...i like krit & ann t. as well!...awww he does want to torture her a bit..lol..him and his cunning self!..i cant wait to read more.

ahh you see how many fics we have in the this thread? its hard to keep up lol ...

ps willings are good...lol r would be better..but i will settle for a willing ..it will just makes me blush! LMAO.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahh.. the boss from hell.

I like willings.. it's more personal and romantic. :D Pretty good so far.. I totally see Ann and Chakrit.

oh by the way... don't worry about readers.. we have so many fics here that it takes the readers hours or days just to catch up... well atleast for me anyway.