Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
uh ohh........ I wonder what Chakrit will do? Hopefully he'll take responsibilities.... but then again, he's a workaholic and was once an arrogant bachelor.

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
omg can't wait for the new chapter.... i really want him to take the responsibility ^_^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Khun... did you hear me?" It's been ten minutes since I told Chakrit that I was pregnant. He's just... sitting there. No expression, no sadness, no joy, no confusion, no... Emotion.

DID HE DIE?! Okay, maybe not that bad but... WHAT HAPPENED?! "KHUN! DID YOU HEAR ME?!" I screamed walking towards him. I stood beside him and it seemed like he couldn't see me.

He was still starring at my seat, which I no longer am in.

"Khun... please say something." I begged. "Anything would be fine. Say something..." I sobbed. Something... say something to me. "Yell at me... you can even do that. Tell me how

stupid I am to get pregnant..." Tears dropped soundlessly, one and one and another; smudging my eye-liner.

"Are you..." Chakrit finally choked out. "Serious?" He turned to look at me with a puzzled expression. That was all I could tell. I didn't see any happiness, or anger. But I have to say,

anger or joy would be better than this blank face. I nodded sadly; I didn't have ever nerves to speak. Come on, I barely had the nerve to look him in the face.

"Ho..w"

"We didn't use... protection." I finally said.

"No... How long?" Okay, that works too.

"A month..." I looked down. His puzzled gaze was too much for me.

"What... do you plan on doing?" There it is the question that I hoped I’ll never hear. What else do I plan to do... than keep our baby? "Are you going to..."

"Keep it?" I looked up; I had no idea where I got my courage from. But I looked him straight in the eye and said. "Yes. I've keep our baby."

"..."

"Do... you not want to?" My tears overpowered me again. Out of all the possibilities I thought, I just never thought silence was one of it.

"I..." Chakrit is having a hard time. And it's all because of me. I sobbed, unable to accept the fact that I'm the one making him confused and miserable now. I lost my courage and

starred down at the ground. Watching my tears drop to the clean and smooth floor of the private room.

Chakrit stood up suddenly, knocking the chair over with a clash. I jumped seeing his sudden motion, his sudden snap back to reality. Though his reaction wasn't what I wanted. I was

hoping for his warm, comfortable, safe hug to land upon me. But that didn't happen. My dreams weren't easily accomplished. Chakrit stood up, and just stood... for a few minutes. He

didn't look at me; his face, still completely blank. Like a child who has lost all their memories. Chakrit's expression gave me a pain like torture. It ran through my trembling body and

made me almost loose balance. But I caught myself on the edge of the table right in time. I looked up at Chakrit. He didn't notice my outcome. Thank God.

"I'm gonna go." Chakrit threw those painful words at me and stomped out of the room; leaving me; alone; alone... my nightmares were coming back. I could feel the darkness,

swallowing me up; the pain that was the killer, killing me bit by bit. I was trapped in the never ending darkness; with no escape. Unlike the other times, I could run, run and run. But

this time, I was too scared. I couldn't move. I couldn't even lift a finger. My mouth hangs open, trying to pronounce his simple name. But it wouldn't come out. It's stuck, unlike other

times. A knight in shinning armor rescued me from the everlasting darkness. But this time, my knight is leaving me behind, to fend for myself in the darkness...

"k...hun....khun...khun...kh..un..." The words came out bit by bit, taking more of me, leaving me in pain. By this time, Chakrit was already out the door. My calling to him would never

reach him. My longing for him to hold me will never happen. I cried pitifully, sitting on the cold floor. It didn't look as shiny as before. Now, it looked dark and dirty. The entire world

looked dark and dirty. I cried and cried, hoping that Chakrit will come back. To tell me everything is going to be alright.

Doesn't he understand? Doesn't he understand how scared I am? That I'm just as scared as he is... in fact, even more. I'm the one that's going to give birth. Not him. I need more

protection than usual now. I didn't want this baby. But it's here, what else can I do? What else is there to do? Nothing... I can't do anything. I have to have this baby. And give my baby

a wonderful life. But if Chakrit can't understand that...

I can't live without him...

I can't...

I need him with me...

I need protection and help...

I'm scared...

alone... and scared...

-1 week later-

It's been a week exactly since that day in the restaurant. I haven't heard or seen Chakrit since then. Is it over? Is everything over? Tears streaming from my face, I sat motionless in

my small little apartment. Is Chakrit leaving me? Just like that, without any explanation? Though I know exactly why he is acting this way... But an exact explanation from his mouth

would make me feel better... maybe.

I've called at least a billion times, to his cell phone, house, even his office. But none would pick up. They wouldn't pick up. Or he wouldn't pick up. I've been crying pitifully every single

day. I haven't been out the house. I barely ate anything. I could feel myself getting tired and more tired; Sick and more sick; Sad and sadder; pain and more pain. Everything's going

away except for the sadness and painfulness.

How can he be so heartless? Who's the one that said he loved me? Why... why... is love only this; ONLY THIS MUCH?! Does his love only last this little... and then leaving me; in torture,

in the burning fire or freezing ocean. Is this it; to drown in the pool of hell? IS THIS IT?! I can't believe it. I can't... I won't believe it...

I looked down at my stomach. It's still flat, no sign of life within it. I can't believe it; I’m going through this torture for something like this, something that doesn't seem to exist? Is this

really the wisest choice; to keep the baby? Is it really... what I want? I'm going crazy... I can't live without him. I need him... I need him to support me. I'm weak, I admit it, and I’m

weak and useless. I need someone like him; A knight to support my fragile world from falling apart. I'm like a broken vase, only him; the glue can ever have a chance of repairing my

broken limbs.

But my knight has left. Left me half broken; Left me alone to wonder how to fix myself. Except now I can't... I'm tainted. I'm tainted and cannot be repaired...except by him; by his

love, by his strong hands. But if he isn't here, how can I be repaired? How can I live again?

Do I sound really stupid? Like a stupid woman? Should I give up? SHOULD I? I screamed in my mind. Asking myself what I should do. I knew I was stupid. I should probably give up. If

Chakrit didn't love me enough to love our baby; If his career was more important than me and his baby, then he is a bastard a jerk. I shouldn't even be thinking about him. I should

hate him, less alone still long after him and love him.

My tears dropped one after another. I could barely feel it streaming down my face anymore. I was use to it, after the endless nights of crying. Then the tears continue in the morning. It

was like a sad routine. A sad routine that I must follow...

to get over the fear...

and longing...

and hate...

and love...​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...poor ann...chakrit didn't do or say anything...just a blank stare.... :( i wonder what she's going to do next.....i hope chakrit comes to his senses and take responsibility for what he did

lady0fdarkness

aow.. I wonder what happened to chakrit... why he was so shocked about the pregnancy. It was strange how he just walked out without saying much.
Poor Ann!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OoOOoo i'm lovin the poster....aff actually looks like a n'rai in that picture....i wonder how rome is going to play into here...i remember his name was mention before..interesting :D lmao i really love the PG-13 thing..so cute ^^

lady0fdarkness

love the poster.. it looks very fitting.. those three people in the backround seem to love to make her life miserable.. well.. dunno about Rome yet, but that's what it looks like.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh god... it's so sad... how could chakrit do like that.. i really pity ann.. sigh.. hope he will be awake before she really leave him later...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 14

a very short chapter sorry

I turned away from Rome in a flash to face the media.

There... in the middle of the crowded fans, he stood. Krit... He was wearing a loose white shirt that hanged loosely on him. Dark jeans that had scratch marks fitted him perfectly. He

had a new hair style. I didn't know why, but at the moment I saw him, I felt a sense of... how can I word this. That he was a stranger. I don't know him. And he doesn't know me.

My gazed followed his figure as he came towards me, I smiled faintly, really too weak to smile. But what I didn't suspect was...Aff, him and Aff...they walked right past me. He didn't

even acknowledge my existence. He didn't even glance at me. Not even from the corner of his eye.

I turned around slowly, wishing that he was just joking. And that he will run up to me and hug me tightly. Tell me that he was too busy. Too busy so he didn't have time for me. But he

didn't. He could walk towards the door that is now open for him but tightly shut for me a few minutes ago.

"C H A K R I T !!!" Okay, that was a bit blunt but I can't let him just walk away from me.

Everyone turned around to look at me. Though all the media were screaming his name, my were the loudest and sounded different. My voice, without my knowledge, was filled with

misery, madness, and lost. That's why when Chakrit turned around to look at me; he had confusion in his eyes. But it was confusion, nothing else. Nothing that says, that says that he

loves me and will take me back.

I stood there dumfounded. Everything felt cold now; I shivered from the bitter cold. I was freezing. My face was as pale as a piece of paper, As if having no life in me.

A light tap landed on my shoulder again. It was Rome. I turned around to face him, but I was too hurt to see anything. My vision was so blurry; I couldn't even make out his face. I felt

like throwing up, literally.

"I think you should know something." I could hear his voice. But it was muffled.

Seeing no reaction from me, Rome continued.

"Chakrit. A few days ago, about three weeks actually, he got into an accident; a car accident." That caught my attention. I tried my best to make out his muffled voice.

"And he... lost his memories."

Silence... what could I say to that? I could tell that Rome wasn't lying. I could tell that he wasn't but... I'm too tired now, I need some rest. I barely got any sleep during the three

weeks. I really need to sleep.

And I fell to the floor with a thump.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow what a twist...i didn't see that coming with chakrit and everything...^^ great update :D YAY rome shows up hehe but i hope ann is going to be alright