Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm..... lol.. we're all going "hmmmm." But seriously... hmm....... maybe chakrit did want to take resposibilities, but there were bigger forces holding the strings, making things happen. But I'm a bit confused though... again... who's Rome? I mean.. how'd he get in the picture? Does he work for Chakrit??

dhan9

sarNie Adult
good update lol, make me so suspicious too, i was hoping that chakrit will take resposibility too and does truely love her, because i don't want to picture my chakrit to be a bad man, no way i can't picture that lol......please update more, i'm really curious.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Are you going to be okay?" Rome asked as I stepped out of his Benz. After the long explanation he gave me as we left the hospital, he decided that it's too dangerous for me

to go home along. So he offered to give me a ride when I refused to let him book me a hotel . Rome's been really nice to me since I fainted. He took care of me and helped me get

better through these days. I'm really thankful for him. Really.

"Yes, I'll be fine." I smiled gently as he opened the car door for me. So sweet, he really didn't have to do that. I could open my own door. But he insisted. Saying that I need rest.

"Well... if you have anything you need just call me." Rome said, not really trusting my words.

"Alright. I will. Thank you... so much." I smiled sweetly. I'm really thankful to him, from deep down, really thankful. He's a nice guy, besides the fact that he Chakrit half brother (same

father different mom). Very mature. He was only a year older than me, but he seemed so much more mature. Or maybe I'm just too stupid for my age. o_O

"Okay... are you sure? Because if you don't want to I can always book a hotel for you." Rome said as he looked at my apartment. Really crappy. That's what he probably thought.

"No, it's fine. This place may look pretty bad but it's a really good place to live." Hey, I lied, what else can I do? Oh please spend MORE of your money for me AFTER you paid for my

hospital bills. right... NO WAY AM I DOING THAT!

"Alright. Then I'll watch you go in."

I bowed lightly to Rome and turned towards the apartment. Walking in the gate, I turned to look at him again. He was still standing by his car, smiling at me. I waved at him and a

bright smile appeared on his cute face and he waved back. 'cute...' I smiled as I walked into the building.

As I entered the building, a rush of cold air hit me hard. God, it's already autumn and they still don't have the heating on? It's almost going to be winter time. What are the managers

thinking? That the freezing cold rooms will invite more customers? I shivered slightly, having a thought that maybe I should let Rome book a hotel. Though I pushed that thought right

out of my head the intent it appeared, but it was a good thought. Though it'll never happen.

I climbed three stair cases and finally reached my apart, 305. I shifted slightly, I didn't have a good feeling. Though I didn't know why. I really didn't want to go back to that tiny

apartment for some reason. Bad feeling...

and for a reason...

As the door unlocked bit by bit and the door opened I saw why I had that gross feeling in my belly. There stood, in the middle of the room. Aff. That girl that was with Chakrit all the

time. Seriously, she was gorgeous. Especially since my room didn't have blinds. The bright light hit her with a strong strike making her almost glow in the dark apartment. She was

wearing a pair of tight jeans that indicated her long and thin legs. A blue tank top with a light satin jacket over her pure white skin. The glint of her belly button ring looked like a star in

the dark night. Seriously, I'm cold right now when I'm wearing a heavy jacket. How can she be standing here wearing something like that?

I stood stupidly at the door starring, memorized by Aff's beauty. I didn't even think about why she was here. How she got into my apartment. All I could think about is... WOW! THIS IS

CALLED BEAUTY!

"Hey." Aff's sudden speech snapped me back to reality. I shook my head from left to right a few times and looked up at her. God, bright... I need shades!

"Um...Wha.. ar.. you....ing..re?" Okay, that made no sense. I was suppose to say, 'what are you doing here' but it came out as some weird language that I don't understand. I bit my

lip, trying to wake myself up from the daze. I can't act stupid in front of her. She's E-V-I-L! Remember? She threatened you? Black mailed you? REMEMBER STUPID ANN!!!

"...what?" Aff squinted her eyes, probably trying to make out my weird words. She must think me an idiot. God... out of all the people I have to act stupid in front of, WHY HER?! T.T

ANN THONGPRASOM ! C-U-O-R-G-A-E! hold up... it's c-o-u-r-a-g-e. Yah... I'm totally ready to have a fight with this girl...not. "What..."

"What am I doing here?" Well, turns out, I didn't have to finished since she did it for me.

"Remember how about a month ago, I asked you to stay away from Chakrit?" She continued as I nodded by head. But I immediately stopped nodding as I heard 'chakrit' in her

sentence. And Who does she think she is?

"Well, if you don't remember let me refreshen you memories for you." Aff was about to start.

"No need, I remember." How can I not? That was certainly a frightening phone call.

*flashback*

"Hello?" It couldn't have been Chakrit, he just hanged up. "Who is this?"

"Hey." It was a girl's voice, very familiar. But Ann couldn't remember from where she has heard this voice. "So, heard you are Chakrit are together now." Now Ann knew who it was,

Aff. 'How did she get my number?' Ann wondered.

"What do you want?" Ann said coldly.

"Aww~ why so mean? Aren't we friends? " Aff laughed at the other end. "Well~ let's not continue the act. You better stay away from Chakrit like I said. Or else, who know's what'll

happen right? Now, I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sure you dont' want that either right? So, as long as you follow instructions, you'll be fine. And everyone will be happy right? Well~ i

have no time blabbing to you here. Bye."

*dooooo**dooooooo*

She hanged up.

*end*

I shivered uncontrollably from the horrible memory. I still remember how after the phone call, I had shivered and starred down at the receiver that lied lifelessly in my hand.

"so you do remember." Aff said

"Get out." I warned her.

"Well. Let me tell you this. I heard a few days ago that you ran to our company in search of Chakrit, right?". God, I'm going to punch her soon!

"Yes." I cringed my teeth as I answered. Annoying b.tch.

"Well, you also probably heard about his little 'incident', have you not?" does she mean the car accident?

"..."

"Since you're not answering. I'll take that as a yes." Aff continued

"You also probably know that he lost his memories?" Aff was now smiling. Not nicely either, more like a devil smile. Like a real b.tch.

I didn't know what to say. So I just looked down at my feet that stood uncomfortably on the ground. I couldn't feel them, I think their numb from my lack of blood circulation. I guess

it's because I'm so frightened of this damn woman.

"So you know." Aff said

Aff clapped her hands together as if clearing the dust off of her hands. She then tugged on her shirt to make sure that it was still perfectly unwrinkled. Then she looked up at me,

smiling sweetly, but also coldly.

"He forgot about you."

For a long moment, I did not speak. I didn't dare to speak. I'm afraid that if I say something, it'll be something horrible. Like calling her a b.tch or w.ore. That's not going to work since

she looks so much stronger than me. I heard once on TV that she had a black belt or something like that. So getting into a fight with her would not be the best idea. I also didn't want to

speak because if I say anything, it'll be like admitting that Chakrit forgot about me. And I will never want that to happen. So all I can do is to keep quite and count the seconds that

slowly ticked by.

"He forgot... only you."

My eye-sight was really blurry now. It's probably from the tears that overwhelmed my eyes and flowing out. I really didn't want Aff to see me like this. I didn't want to be a loser in

front of her. Because compared to her, I'm like dirt and she's like the sakura tree. A sakura that has beauty to cover it's natural evilness.

But without my consent. My tears dropped one by one. Hitting the ground and shattering into a million pieces. Just like my heart. The hole, the deep hole in my heart because wider and

wider. Almost tearing me apart. I was suffocating, I couldn't breathe because I was in so much pain.

"So, you should give up." Aff smiled as she watched me get torn up in misery. She was probably laughing at me. Laughing at how I'm so stupid and such a loser. Laughing that she

won. That I was helpless. That I couldn't even get close to Chakrit when she can see him everyday at work.

By the time I lifted my head, Aff was already gone. I didn't know how long I stood in the center of the apartment. Grieving from my pain.

Is it really over?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Yea.. it's kind of weird that chakrit only forgot about her... sigh... never mind... go with rome since he's a good guy(hope so)... :p hahah

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay.. now I know who Rome is.. thanks for the clarification.. lol.. I was just wondering cause he pretty much popped out of nowhere. But as for Aff........ what a bitch! How dare she go into someone's home and act as if she was Queen. If I were Ann, I'd throw a plate at her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp i hope rome doesn't take chakrit's place..even though he's nice and everything, he just can't....hmmmmm does he have a secret agenda against chakrit??? since rome's his half brother...he could have this grudge against him....idk...maybe i'm reading too much into this lol