Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

sarN

sarNie Granny
no no no hahah ..i didn't mean fast like u know hip movement ^^ i mean willing scene take lots of writing time cuz i have to describe it but r' scene is quicker because there not lot of smoothing going on haha

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
no no no hahah ..i didn't mean fast like u know hip movement ^^ i mean willing scene take lots of writing time cuz i have to describe it but r' scene is quicker because there not lot of smoothing going on haha
uuhhhuuuhhh omg you got a dirty mind i wasnt even thinking of hip movement LMAO.......you just like it rough

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, i see . ur first fiction started out with a couple of love scene that are very "hardcore" *ahem* . I don't really think mine are hardcore , haha . It easy for me to write comedy than drama .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. since there are so many other hardcore writers like ms. fun and our very own one shot writer, donna.. i'll leave it to them. I think I like pg-13 better.. more for the imagination to the readers. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
hardcore are those "one short" written by donna and chenling HAHAHAH those are wild !!! Trust me , the r' scene i have are rated pg 13 , is that right ladyD

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. you hold your own.. we all do! different styles of writing makes it interesting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
her's are wild compared to mine.. mine is a kiss here and there and you know the rest

tell me which chp it is , i'll be the judge of it !! :lol: . People write differently , some are more extreme *ahem* chenling , donna while other is light as a feather *ahem* sarN

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, i read where i left off which is at chp 7 and so i read on , then i came across the scene . your willing scene was so ....light! :p need some monkey spanking j/k

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' geez this fiction is so short ! it take less than 1hr to read ! And why did u end it like that ? it so sad , i can't take it :p.

im telling you i get very red or even think of stuff like this
*** runs off***

well, back during Kobkorner fan fiction day i never write love scene like the one im writing now . Back then i was a toodler writing nonsense and i only wrote 4 fiction . Now , after 8 years i start to write again and the more i write now the bolder i get -- age does make a difference compare to 8 years then and now :lol: . YOu will get bolder soon , just keep writing more fiction , trust me that how i got over the red cheek .

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
o' geez this fiction is so short ! it take less than 1hr to read ! And why did u end it like that ? it so sad , i can't take it :p.

well, back during Kobkorner fan fiction day i never write love scene like the one im writing now . Back then i was a toodler writing nonsense and i only wrote 4 fiction . Now , after 8 years i start to write again and the more i write now the bolder i get -- age does make a difference compare to 8 years then and now :lol: . YOu will get bolder soon , just keep writing more fiction , trust me that how i got over the red cheek .
i was always a reader at kobkorner never a writer and here im learning thanx for the advice =-)