love letter - tsab ntawv hlub

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
has anyone seen this movie? its korean....does anyone know the dude named andrew lalee lis the cute main guy in this movies real name? if u do please let me know....thanks!

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
Mos_Koblover said:
has anyone seen this movie? its korean....does anyone know the dude named andrew lalee lis the cute main guy in this movies real name? if u do please let me know....thanks!
[post="58876"][/post]​
I believe it is Jo Hyun Jae.

kabnpauj_vaj

sarNie Egg
Mos_Koblover said:
[post="58876"][/post]​

is he also the main chara. in Lover In Paris...???

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i seen this movie a looooooong time ago........if we're talking about the same one.......is it the one where the p'ek gets cancer and dies??? cause there is thai version of that too....iono...might be a different one cause there is two korean types....love letter movie and love letter drama...

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
Hmmm. Well, I thought Mos_Koblover was referring to the drama. I hope I didn't give the wrong name. That was the only one I knew of with the name Andrew as the leading guys name.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
beamie said:
i seen this movie a looooooong time ago........if we're talking about the same one.......is it the one where the p'ek gets cancer and dies??? cause there is thai version of that too....iono...might be a different one cause there is two korean types....love letter movie and love letter drama...
[post="61890"][/post]​
Hey beamie the love letter movie you are referring might be the one I am looking for. Do you know who starrs in it? maybe by any chance? is it really call love letter in kroean? just wondering cuz I am doing this search for someone special and I am having a hard time trying to find it. Since it's been years since it came out I don't know if they still have it in stock. But any other info would be greatful.