Love Me Again :: Dante/Faith

nikki1786

LizQuen
continuation of chapter 14
---------------------------------

as they look at each other's eyes, Faith suddenly felt the shiver. she wanted to cry while looking at Dante's face. when her tears fall down her face, she can't help herself but to hug him so tight. as she spoke those words to him "i miss you....i've been looking all over for you a long time".

Dante let go of her as he look at her with so much sadness and though it's been years, he replied to her words with denial "what are you doing here, i don't even remember you", looking at her with anger on his face. so many things he wanted to say but he rather choose to end things between him and her.

"what are you saying Dante???", felt confuse with his answers as she continue saying "i've been looking all over for you, i wanted to see you so much, i...i....i-", she stopped and felt she dont know what to say.

"what? i dont need you to find me, i dont even dare to forgive you for what you have done to me!", he end up his words and walk away.

suddenly, Faith said "im sorry...".

he stopped from walking away while hearing those words, then she continue "im sorry for what i have done to you... im sorry if i hurt your feelings so much.... im sorry if i didnt listen to you..." Faith said while crying. Dante face her again and said "it was already in the past and i...i forgive you. but i dont intend to see you ever again. goodbye", as Faith left with his words, she didnt know what to say anymore and she watch him reaching getting inside the car. she felt walking back to her cottage without saying any word.

when Catherine went back to the cottage and saw Faith crying.

"what happened Faith? is there anything wrong?", stroking Faith's back.

"i saw him and even talked to him..."

"who? who did you saw?"

"it's Dante, Cath!" she cried over Catherine's shoulder.

"what!? you saw Dante? where did you meet him?"

"he said he didnt intend to meet me anymore..."

"what? where does he live? i wanted to talk to him..."

"i dont know..."

"stop crying. he is not worth to talk to because he hurted you too with such words... why dont we go-"

"no... i wanna stay here. i dont feel to go out".

"but there is a rave party later, you'll gonna forget him if you're going to attend to the beach party and meet some new guys out there".

when Catherine said those words, she stop crying and think about what she said. reflecting herself about what happened awhile ago, she has to forget Dante's words that keeps repeating in her mind.

nikki1786

LizQuen
chapter 15
---------------------

she didn't want to go, she was forced to go at the rave party just to forget what happen awhile ago. but something inside her telling that she should come for she might see Dante again.

meanwhile, Dante just finish fixing the power battery of the car. Rolly was begging him to come with her at the rave party. she wanted to attend the beach party but she can't because Dante won't allow her. she's already dress up for rave party but still Dante won't allow her to go. then, it was past midnight already and Rolly's friends call her that the party is still going on. she already assured that Dante was already asleep and she had nothing to do with Dante anymore, so she sneaked out. when she got into the resort and saw the beach party is still going on, her friends come to see her infront of the gate. "let's go, let's party all night long until morning!", her friend yelled.

Faith realized that she didn't actually enjoy at all, after sitting and drinking a red wine for 4 hours, she decided to walk near the shore. so she order again a bottle of red wine and go to the shore. she walk and she walk until her feet getting tired already by walking, then she sat on the sand. she drank the red wine and while sitting there, she realized that it was a nice view to see the seashore at night, bringing small tidal waves at the shore. suddenly, a group of guys approach her.

"hey, there lady...", the drunk guy said. he hold Faith's arm, she tried to let go of herself to the drunk guy and the other said "why dont you come with us and have fun-"...

"let me go!"

"come on, just one night... give us some moment only-", when Faith trying to let go of herself, the drunk guy got really mad "ah, so you dont wanna come with us then!?!"

"i said let me go!", Faith was trying to scream. when the guy punch her and lost conscience. as the guys were starting to tear apart her dress, suddenly there was a guy who tried to save the Faith.

when Faith woke up she is lying on the bed and notice that she was not in her cottage room. the only thing she remembered was she encountered some drunk group of guys last night. then, she suddenly feel worried because she didn't know what happened after that and then she woke up in a different room. so she got up and trying to get outside to go back to her cottage. when she open the door, it was Rolly whom she saw first.

"oh, you're awake now. how about some breakfast first", smiling at her.

"what happened?", she feel confuse.

"you didn't know what happened last night? you were screaming, then my brother saved you".

"who saved me?"

"my brother Dante".

"Dante??? where is he right now?"

"oh, he's at work right now. but he said when you woke up, you gotta take your breakfast first before you go".

nikki1786

LizQuen
chapter 16 (drama scenes again...)
-------------------

as she took her breakfast together with Rolly. she notice that she heard some familiar voice. it was Dante's voice calling Rolly.

"just eat your breakfast, i'll be right back... my brother needs a helping hand just for a moment", Rolly said as she got up on her chair and went outside.

she continue her breakfast. her breakfast meal reminds of her Dante's usual dish. just a scrambled egg with tomatoes and a bread. when Rolly was back, she started to talk.

"after this breakfast, i need to go... my friend at the resort is looking for me already..."

"oh, okay then.... wait... ummm.. how was the party last night? you know i went there just to sneak in but my brother found out that i was there and followed me last night...."

"you mean the rave party? it was fine". Faith can't finish her breakfast anymore as she look at her wristwatch and suddenly got up on her chair "im sorry, i can't finish my breakfast any longer my friend is worrying about me now because i got separated to her last night and i didn't get back to the cottage because of the incident".

"okay, i will tell my brother now to give you a lift to the resort". Rolly stand up and go with Faith to meet her brother outside. "let's go.."

as they went outside it was car repair shop and just five meters away from door to the repair shop she saw the man fixing the car. It was Dante, seeing him again makes her heart beats faster.

"Dante, this woman wants to go back to the resort already because her friend is worrying already, can you give her a lift?", when Faith saw Dante's face, it was rugged and when Dante was looking at her now, his facial expression is serious and kinda irritated.

"why don't you give her a lift. you know that im kinda busy here", as he took the key inside his pocket and give it to Rolly. "But Dante, im also busy too... i need to fix the other car there..."

"i'll fix it for you, just give her a lift now...", Rolly didn't answer anymore to him as she took the keys from Dante.

"can you wait here a sec... i'll just get something", Rolly turn as she go back to the house.

while waiting for Rolly to come back. Faith has now a chance to talk to Dante, as feel flattered about what happened last night because Dante was the one who save her after all.

"thank you...", as she said while smiling. but Dante was still busy fixing. "i didn't know you're the one who saved me last night...if there is anything you want to, i'll-"

"you don't have to give anything to me. i just saved you, that's all", he didn't look at her, rather he was still fixing the car.

"but i-"

when Dante look at her with furious in his eyes "look.. i said you don't have to give anything, i dont want to see you anymore too...so please... why don't you go back now to the resort".

his words were harsh and hurt her. she couldn't believe that Dante has so much change. he didn't want see her anymore. as she started to cry, she wiped it right away. "like i said yesterday...im sorry if i hurt you from before but if that's what you want, i will try not to bother you anymore".

Weeks later...

In Faith's office. She often feel hesitant to her work and some of the projects she hasn't approve it yet. She was way thinking too much of Dante. She wanted to see him badly but she knew that she can't anymore.

When Catherine, drop by to her office. Gladly she makes her comfortable, Catherine was always on her side. If she is down, Catherine who always been there for her. But as she remembered the letter and the days that she spent with Dante, she remembered that Dante was the one who protects her and always beside her when she needed his help. But not anymore.

"Faith!??! What's up? Are you listening to my story?", Catherine asked.

"Yeah... I'm listening", feeling trouble.

"I think your not listening... seems like I'm a bored to you...or rather you're thinking something else".

"No. That's not true. I always wanted you to be by my side... and i appreciate that-"

"Is it about Dante again? Why don't go and see him again to finish the story..."
(okay, I'm the writer here... Catherine don't have to say it. LMAO)

"I told you, we are finish... he doesn't want me to see anymore."

"If that's true, why you haven't talked to him that time about your separation....", when Catherine said those words, something came up to her mind but still she was confuse.

"What do you mean separation? We are already separated along time ago."

"No... what I mean is that, you and him are still married. You've never separate legally. He is still your husband after all and you are his wife".

Few days later, while being busy to her work, she still thinks about what Catherine said last time. But because she want her pride back, she rather wait for Dante to come and see her. She was trying herself not to come back and see him. She was afraid to get hurt again with his words.

She is focus to her work only. She was back on the line, calling herself again as a 'workaholic'. One day she received a call from her big clients. Their next issue is about car business. Ralph's brother Rafael is on their next interview with their next issue of the magazine. So she got no choice but to go back and visit again Pangasinan City to meet Ralph's brother.

She brought the papers from her work and other stuff. She brought the annulment papers also for Dante. Due to her rush appointment, Catherine can't go with her because she was busy with some editorial stuff. So she traveled alone to go there.

However, because of her appointment she didn't have time to check out her car. So she end up in the middle of road waiting for someone that she could hitch.

nikki1786

LizQuen
chapter 17
---------------

She arrived at last De Valle's Hacienda in Pangasinan, where she could stay for free accommodation because of Rafael, Ralph's brother. Ralph beforehand told her that it's better to stay at their hacienda to gather more information about his brother and can easily to get to know.

When she finally meet Rafael, everybody calls him 'senior' since their father died from a terrible disease. But when she saw the features of Rafael, he is indeed called "heredero" of the family, his looks more simply tells her that he is really a fine man and can tell he's indeed a playboy type. However, something's wrong to his facial expression. He is not really actually fond with ladies.

[heredero means heir]

"Hi! I'm Miss Faith Valencia the owner and the president of the Posh magazine, nice meeting you Mr. Rafael De Valle!", offers a handshake.

"Yes, I also heard about you Miss Valencia...or should i ask if are you already married?"

"huh???"

"Nevermind. So your here to discuss about your next issue in the magazine and you want me to be feature for the next issue, am I right? Have a seat."

"Yes, specifically we want you to be feature in the magazine because I heard, that one of your collection is your precious cars".

"Yes, I got lots of them and also I have my own mechanics to maintain my cars..."

While having conversation with Rafael, she notice that something is weird about their topic.

"If you want Miss Valencia, take a rest for today and we will continue our conversation tomorrow. Also I'll let you see my small shop, where my car goes for maintenance".

As they finish their conversation, automatically Rafael stood up and go somewhere. While resting at the guest's room. She took out all her clothes and when she took out the brown envelope, she hold it for awhile and open it. It was the annulment papers that she has to give to Dante. She cried again and she's been so down lately after she decided to take the documents with her. First of all, she was hoping that Dante would come back to her life. Secondly, it's the only way to prove to him that she really loved him. But it might be already too late.

Late in the evening, she can't sleep. She went outside to walk and take a look at the stars, for somehow she was relief seeing stars that are so bright and clear. When suddenly, she was surprise when Rafael is still awake and was walking towards her.

"Can't sleep?" Rafael asked.

"Well, yeah, I've never seen a star that is so bright. In Manila I can't even notice it".

"Of course, you can only see these stars in provinces", Rafael said when frankly speaking. Rafael was getting more closer and closer to her, attempting her to kiss. But he suddenly stop, when their faces just an inch away.

"Don't worry, I won't kiss you", showing her an offended smile. " I know something about you Miss Valencia, so I don't wanna give a damn with a lady like you", while saying those words, Faith got confuse.

"What do you mean?"

"You're already married. Also I don't like you", answering her straight to the point.

with a little surprise on her face, she didn't know that this guy search about her background and all. But when she started to feel piss off of what Rafael said she finally react and said "What do you know? So what if I'm married! Also I don't like to be with a man who show rudeness on me and definetly you are indeed an arrogant person!", she went back to her room.

nikki1786

LizQuen
chapter 18
-----------------

she locked herself to her room. She realize that Rafael might know something about Dante. Someone is knocking at the door that might be Rafael. She opened the door.

"What?"

"I hope you can wake up early because we are going somewhere..."

"I thought were going to discuss about your business... why are we going to hangout?"

"It's not a hangout. It's business. Good night". He walk away.

The next morning, they really went out and while going somewhere, they discuss about the business as what she expected to him. He was answering her questions thoroughly. They finally arrive to their destination. It was the repair shop where she stayed last time. It was Dante's place.

"So here we are. I want you to meet my personal mechanic and the one who maintains my car everyday...", as they get out of the car. She saw the man that she wanted to talk again, it was Dante.

"Dante, I'd like you to meet Miss Faith Valencia. Miss Valencia, this is Dante Rivero my personal mechanic", her heart beats faster again as her eyes only sees his eyes. Felt like the time would stop in any minute as she imagine herself standing and only seeing him and looking at her also.

Dante offered a handshake "Hi! Nice to meet you Miss Valencia", speaking in a formal way. She replied his handshake offer to be formal.

She was still interviewing Rafael's point of view about his business, however, Rafael notice that she can't focus. Because on the other side, she was looking at Dante.

"Why don't we stop for now and go back to the hacienda", when Rafael said that she felt a little relief. She can't allow herself seeing Dante's avoidance with her, but rather he was not avoiding because definetly they know that she came for business with Rafael.

They went back to the hacienda. Rafael was busy doing his business inside the study room. She wanted to go outside but she don't know where to go... or rather something tells her that she wanted to see Dante again. But her mind is refusing to see her. She got another idea, she bring out the annulment papers on her bag and went outside. But Rafael saw her.

"Where are you going?"

"Ummm.. Is there any bars around here?"

"Yeah, but they opened at 6, it's still early to go. Why are you going to the bar?"

"Why are you asking? You don't have to ask where i have to go"

"oh, yeah? What if there's gonna happen to you? Do you want me to carry you out as my responsibility? And what's that you're holding?"

when Rafael was indicating the annulments papers that she's holding, she hide it on her back. But Rafael carelessly got the paper.

"Give me back! It's nothing to do with you!", she got mad because of the annoyance and being rudeness that Rafael shows.

"What's this?" as he read the papers. "Just as i thought", he gave her a blunt smile at her and giving back the paper to her.

"You already knew about me and Dante in the first place.. why you didn't tell?"

"Why should i wanna talk about you and Dante? It's not my business either", frankly speaking. As he walks away with her. "You know, I knew Dante a long time ago, he is my classmate in high school. I know you too. We were classmates that time but you can't hardly notice me because I'm an outcast. But Dante is the only one who friended me", he sit on the couch and then continuing his story. "In college, we hangout together with Alex also. I know Alex is a good friend of Dante also. But Dante treats him in different way to be able to understand him, like me, Dante treats me in different way also. He was really kind to me and Alex, but he said he is not. If he was kind, he rather show it to the only person he loves. I went to the States because my father was sick and i decided to continue my studies there. But i never lose communication with Dante. On the graduation day in college, I invited him as my business partner in cars. But he refuse because he is waiting for someone to come back. I'd realize that time that it was you whom he really love, he stayed at your house to serve you father and waited for you. But then he realized that you're still in love with the other man, so he remained silent and act as your bestfriend because you were childhood friends. when suddenly you offer him a marriage, he was actually happy but on the other hand he felt stupid because he knew that you are only using him. However, he still loves you and was hoping he can change you and learn to love him-".

"But i already loved him", she cried.

"You were not, you were only using him. that is why i told him to give you up..."

"i admit that im so stupid to love a man who doesn't love me at all. after he left me, i want find his whereabouts i failed and decided to go back to Paris...", she cried while explaining to him.

"he still loves you... i know that even now. he's not only admitting it because he was afraid to be hurt again by you. that is why i offered him a job which he wanted to manage a shop..."

"you don't have to tell me this..."

"i know. But im saying this because he still loves you..."

"if he loves me, why does he hate me so much.. he don't want me to see anymore"

"like i said he's afraid to be hurt again, he's afraid to love you..."

"he change!"

"he change because he loved you! do you think he wanna take a revenge because of what you've done? your wrong! he still loves you and i dont think it will never change. so your here purposely not only to interview but to give this papers to Dante?" he stood up and go back to the study room, but before he go back he said his last words that hit Faith for awhile.

"do you think you Dante will be delighted to see those papers?"

nikki1786

LizQuen
chapter 19 -ending-
---------------

Faith was crying all day to her room, she was hit by Rafael's words.

at 6 in the evening Faith went out to the bar, but when she got inside of the bar, she saw Dante sitting close to the bartender drinking some alcohol. She came because she wanted to take a drink and think about the things thoroughly. she sat right next to Dante, that gave him a little surprise. but she said "don't worry. let's pretend we don't know each other", keeping her pride but she wanted to talk him again and think about what Rafael said to her awhile ago.

"one glass of whiskey, please", she said that gave Dante a little surprise again.

"you don't usually drink whiskey...", Dante said.

"yes i am. way back in Paris. i do drink this kind of alcohol", she replied.

"what did Rafael said to you?"

"well, it's a business matter."

he stood up and try to leave her at peace but beforehand , he said "i just want you to know that what he said was not true..." then got away.

"Excuse me???" pointing out to Dante who is attempting to go outside now. "so your doubting your friend of what he said to me?", but still Dante went outside.

Faith chase him, "what's the problem with you!?! if you really do love me, why do you have to go away?"

"because we're over!", he said while getting away with her.

she was crying out so loud and tell him about her feelings. "Dante, when will you forgive me? What will I do just to make you come back to me?"

"there is nothing you can do about it... Im not the "Dante" you use to know now", he was still harsh.

Faith took out her wallet and she took out the letter from her wallet. it's the letter when Dante leave her "I kept this for years, I don't wanna throw it because it's the only thing that reminds me of you..." she continue... "I promise that I will never hurt you again... I will do everything just to please you".

"it's too late, Faith... don't you know that I've already move on with my life?", he lied. the fact that he haven't move on to his life because has still memories of Faith. he want to stop their conversation, because for him, though his heart tells something about it, starting to get confuse, his mind commands him to stop it and stay away from her. he turned his back away from her and attempted to walk away. but she stopped him by hugging at his back.

"Please love me again... I need you in my life....", begging him.

he stopped and his tears started to fall down, he didn't know why he was crying but he knows that his heart is crying. he turn to face her again. she let him go and he was cupping her face from crying. Dante was watching her crying and begging that she wants him back. he get close with her and as he gave her a hug. he want her to calm down.

"shhhh... im sorry... im sorry..."

"no i should be the one to say sorry.... it's all my fault..."

"no... i wanna say sorry because I didn't believe you... im sorry...."

Faith stopped from crying and look at him, her eyes is still swollen from her cry and she wiped out her tears to see Dante clearly. Dante cupped her face, and he wiped her tears from her cheek. he smiled gently and gave her a hug, then he said "I love you.. I never stop from loving you..." and face her again... he finally see that Faith is smiling when he said those words... then she replied "I love you too..." and she gave him a hug and continue what she said "I love you, I love you so much, I really really love you...", then they kiss.

-the end-

-----------

trivia:

*when Dante dreams about the girl ever night and says "I love you for 3x".... you know who said that....

nikki1786

LizQuen
i will sleep now guys... i just finish put up my story... hope you like it.

Sarn, thank you so much on posting this...:)
i'll check this later when i wake up.. its 4:59am already here... need to sleep.:) good morning to me... lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
great story!

thanks...:)

after my fan fiction of *Far Away* story... I will post my another story.... entitled "Your One Night Stand Only"

im currently finishing my other love stories at my own blog.

in progress: Wild Road

in progress: Far Away

in progress: You One Night Stand Only
-----------------------------------------------

FACT about BELLEFIRE:

i usually get writer's block... -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
im on chapter 13 , o'my dat sad...he left and 5 years later lmao....dat a long depart!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be soon to post my another fan fict.... "One Night Stand Only", meanwhile im still working out on the "Far Away" fiction.... tonight i'll be posting my official WALLPAPER of "Far Away"....

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ i spend a good hr reading this ..almost finsh 4 more chp lmao -- but ur other fiction "One Night Stand Only" :lol: :lol: sound wild . Yeah, i know wat you mean about writer block . I use to have them 8 years ago when i first write fiction cuz i was young ...toodle but now i have to much idea that i can't decide which one to choose :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
^^^ i spend a good hr reading this ..almost finsh 4 more chp lmao -- but ur other fiction "One Night Stand Only" :lol: :lol: sound wild . Yeah, i know wat you mean about writer block . I use to have them 8 years ago when i first write fiction cuz i was young ...toodle but now i have to much idea that i can't decide which one to choose :p
hehehe... i started to write since i was in 3rd grade.... but writing was just like my hobby.. because i always daydreaming. usually tell my love stories in one of my closest cousin. she told me that i should write this at my blog site... so i started to write one of my favorite stories... this "love me again"... i finished this love story last january only... :)

yes.. the "One Night Stand Only" is really a wild thingy... its a slap-and-kiss... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Love Me Again Compilation series: Rolly and Ralph

-----------

the story of "Love Me Again" is a compilation series of different love teams, which will be the next love story is Dante's sister Rolly and Ralph the resort owner.

PM me if you want me to tell the love story of Rolly and Ralph.

(^-^)V

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i loved reading this...true love never dies...it's good that faith didn't give up in the end.....sorry it took me awhile to read this bellefire but i did enjoy reading it...stay up the whole night just to read this heehee ^O^

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG i loved reading this...true love never dies...it's good that faith didn't give up in the end.....sorry it took me awhile to read this bellefire but i did enjoy reading it...stay up the whole night just to read this heehee ^O^

okidoki~! ^_^ this was my first blog site story of all... before i came up with far away story (w/c i started as fan fiction) usually my bog site stories were at my old blog site... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
OOOoOO that's so cool...are there more blog site stories?

the wild road is one of my blog site stories... i change the name itself. :)

ps

dont ask me about the wild road first...
i got stuck in the middle "writer's block" on that story... but i will finish it though but not yet... :D