Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
What the hell is aum thinking? he has a wife for god sakes and wanting a child is his excuse to sleep with someone else(my opinion) and Aff she should be ashamed (if she knew he is married , the nerve of her) my poor Ann , maybe they could of tried invitro process first, aarrggg

good update, keep it coming ....I call aff a husband stealer/home wrecker! lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
WARNING! WILLING SCENE AHEAD!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Chapter 6

“Are you sure you don’t want to come?” Ann, who was busy folding some clothes, asked her husband. Tomorrow, Ann will fly to Paris for an important business trip. A wealthy Thai man who is residing in Paris wanted to do a business with their company. Since the president of the company, who is apparently Ann’s father, is unable to go, Ann was the one who was chosen to take his place.

“I’m so busy this week.” Aum told his wife while fixing up his tie. Ann approached her husband and fixed his tie for him. The truth is, Aum wasn’t busy this week. He just wanted to spend time with Aff this weekend. It was a perfect opportunity for him.

“There. All done.” She said and gave Aum a warm smile. Aum smiled back at her. It was the same smile that made Ann fall for him, head over heels.

“Have a good day at work.” She whispered and planted a soft kiss on Aum’s red lips. To Ann’s dismay, Aum didn’t respond to her kiss. She was like kissing a statue. When she was done kissing him, Aum grabbed his business case and stormed out the room. Ann just stood there as she watched her husband go. It was quite obvious that Aum has changed now. She had talked about Aum’s recent actions to her close friends and they all came to conclusion that Aum is probably having a mistress. But it was utterly impossible for Aum to have a mistress! Ann thought. Aum always comes home early, sometimes even earlier than her and he never goes anywhere during the weekends. Ann brushed off all the thoughts in her mind about Aum having a mistress and continued on packing her stuff. But then, the baby maker issue suddenly popped up in her mind. Aum never mentioned if he did find a baby maker by now so Ann was still unaware about the situation. I’m sure he’ll tell me if he’d already find one… Ann thought again. What Ann didn’t know, Aum already find one and he’s already planning to spend the whole weekend with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and Piam was busy washing the dishes. She and Aff just had a wonderful meal together. Unknown to both women in the house, Aum had just arrived. He pulled the car to halt and grabbed his suitcase. Silently, he entered the house and placed his suitcase on the couch. Since Aff was taking a nap upstairs and Piam was in the kitchen, the house looks deserted. Aum finally heard Piam’s humming and immediately went to the kitchen.

“Piam, where’s Aff?” Aum asked. Piam jumped when he heard Aum’s voice. She didn’t expect him to come.

“Khun Aum! I’m so glad to see you! Khun Aff is upstairs, taking a nap. We had a movie marathon last night and we stayed up until dawn.” Piam explained, rapidly talking that Aum didn’t understood all the words she uttered. She just smiled at her and took his wallet out.

“Here’s your wage for this week. You can go home for now and get back here on Monday.” Aum told her. Piam took the money and thanked him for countless times. Piam already left and Aum and Aff were alone now. Aum went upstairs to check on Aff. Aum knew where Aff was sleeping since he instructed Piam to let her have the master’s bedroom. Not wanting to wake her up, Aum gently opened the door and took a peek inside the room. There she was, laying on the king size bed, fast asleep. Even when she’s sleeping, she still looks beautiful. Aum thought to himself. He gently closed the door and headed downstairs again.

It was almost dark when Aff woke up. Her stomach was suddenly churned when the smell of delicious food lingered on her nostrils. With disheveled hair and only wearing a pair of shorts and tank top, she hurriedly went downstairs to find out what Piam is cooking.

“Piam! What are we having for dinner?” She excitedly shouted at her. Aum, who was in the kitchen, preparing dinner, smiled when she heard her voice. When she reached the kitchen, Aff was appalled when she saw that Aum was the one who was preparing dinner. She didn’t expect him to come tonight. Aum turned his direction towards her. Aff looked so sexy when he saw her. The curves of her body were prominent with the way she dresses that Aum could not get his eyes off her. Aff noticed the way Aum looked at her and she immediately covered her chest with her arms. The blushing of her face was quite obvious. Aum laughed on how Aff reacted.

“Stop laughing, Khun Aum!” Aff shouted and hurriedly went up to change her clothes. She changed into a pair of jeans and put on a sweatshirt even though the night was warm.
Both of them were silent while having dinner but the silence broke off when Aum started to chuckle. Then Aum’s chuckle turned into a hearty laugh. Since they were eating something very spicy, sweat started to form on their foreheads but Aff was sweating more because of the sweatshirt she was wearing. She looked at Aum, wondering why he is laughing.

“Khun Aum, may I ask what are you laughing at?” Aff asked politely. Aum stopped laughing for a while to talk to her.

“You!” He said excitedly. Aff looked indeed funny. She looks like she’d run for miles and miles since she was so drenched in sweat! Aff didn’t mind him and continued eating her dinner.

“Aff, why don’t you go up and change your clothes.” Aum told her when he saw that Aff was done eating.

“I’ll wash the dishes first, Khun Aum.” Aff told him but Aum shook his head.

“No, no. Let me do it. Just go upstairs.”

“But Khun Aum…”

“Just let me do it. And when it’s just the two of us, just call me Aum, okay?” Aum insisted. Aff shyly nodded and she went upstairs. Since she was drenched in sweat, Aff decided to take a shower. While in the bathroom, Aff remembered how Aum laughed a while. He looks so cute laughing. Aff thought and it made her smile.

“Aum…” She whispered.

Aum was already done doing the dishes and headed straight to the guest’s bedroom to take a shower. When he’s done, he headed straight to the master’s bedroom. Aff was already on the bed, wearing her pajamas and was watching a lakorn. After taking a shower, she looked so fresh now and smelled so good. Tonight, Aum was ready to take her. He’d been waiting for this to happen. Aum turned off the TV and climbed in bed with Aff. Aff was nervous for she didn’t know what to do. Slowly, Aum brought his face closer to Aff. When she inhaled, Aff could smell his manly scent, sending a tingling sensation on her spine.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” He whispered sexily to her. Aff was lost of words when she heard his voice so she nodded instead. Her nod was the go signal for Aum. He slowly took Aff’s soft lips to his and started kissing her. His kiss was very gentle as if Aff’s lips were the most delicate things in the world. Aum was the one who is leading the way since Aff was still a virgin. When their kiss started to get intense, Aum slowly pushed her down the bed. Their kissing session continued until both are in need of air. Aum started to nibble on Aff’s earlobe and trailed kisses down to her neck. He parted his body away from her and immediately took off his shirt. Aff was mesmerized when she saw how beautiful Aum’s body was. Aum kissed her once again on the lips, but this time it was more passionate. His hand was now doing its magic. He was unbuttoning her pajama top, taking it off one by one. He was appalled when he found out that Aff was not wearing any bra anymore. Her full breasts look so inviting to him so he caressed both of them with his 2 hands. Aff didn’t know how to respond to the foreign sensations that she was experiencing right now. She was unsure if her sexy little whimpers are the right responses that she should give to him.

Wanting to hear Aff moan, Aum took one of her nipples to his mouth and sucked it while still caressing the other breast. He slid his free down inside Aff’s pajamas and underwear. Aff absentmindedly parted her legs apart so Aum could get a better access on her sacred place. Aum caressed her sacred place down there and continued to suck her nipple. Aff felt she was going to explode while experiencing these sensations in her body. Aum pulled down Aff’s pajama and underwear. He parted her legs even more and inserted his finger on her now wet core. Aff literally felt something explode inside of her and started moaning loudly. Aff’s moans made Aum’s member even harder. He immediately took off his pajama and underwear and his hardened member sprang to life in front of Aff. Aum took off his finger inside of her and in one swift motion; he inserted his member on her wet opening. Aff’s tears started to roll down her cheeks. Since it was her very first time, she felt pain and wanted to stop now.

“Ssshhh… Don’t cry… The pain would subside soon…” Aum reassured her and kissed her lips once again. Aum started to move into her slowly at first, waiting until the pain goes away. After that, his pace started to quicken. Aff is not feeling the pain anymore. The pain turned into pleasure. The bed started to squeak as their love making intensifies. Aff was moaning Aum’s name every time he gives her a hard thrust. They reached their climax and both were so tired. Aum slowly pulled himself out and lay beside Aff. Very tired, Aff immediately dozed off. Not wanting her to catch a cold, Aum wrapped his arms around Aff naked body and pulled her so close to him. He then covered their naked bodies with a thick quilt. Aum finally dozed off with a smile on his face. Now, he’ll just wait for Aff to get pregnant. But if their first try doesn’t work out, he’s willing to make love with Aff every single night until she gets pregnant.

---TBC---

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... a willing scene... he really lust for her so much... haha... even willingly to make love with her if she did not get pregnant...

i really pity ann so much... aum really change alot after aff came into the picture... but we can't blame aff right... since that's her job... just hope once ann know about it, she'll not be that hurt...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i cat believe it actually happened... when he did it he wasnt even thinking
about his wife or anything..... i wonder what would happened next?? i wonder is ann
going to meet ken when she goes?? oh will.. keep on coming.. cant wait..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so im guessing that if aff is with aum then ken will be with Ann right?! :]
something like that... but one of them might die in the end... :rolleyes:

omg i cat believe it actually happened... when he did it he wasnt even thinking
about his wife or anything..... i wonder what would happened next?? i wonder is ann
going to meet ken when she goes?? oh will.. keep on coming.. cant wait..
aum is not even thinking about ann when he and aff were doing it... :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
poor ann, not knowing any of this...i hope she meets ken in paris...i bet he's the guy she has to meet heeehee...but that was a HOT willing...but aum seems to have forgotten that he has a wife... :( GASP one of them MIGHT die in the end =O

lilypha

sarNie Adult
will read it first and comment later but it seems the comments here are so streamy...

dona, please have a happy ending... no death but sufferings and separation in story development are welcomed...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm still unsure if I'll be having a happy ending... :lol: it will all depend to how the story would go... conflicts would start very very soon...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i hate aum, that jerk his wife is unable to give him a child so he goes out looking for some to do it for him ...what a dishonest unloyal husband he is ....what goes around come around, i know im taking this way to serious lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i feel sad for ann and i hope too that the guy she meet at teh business will be ken.. hmm maybe it's ann that he's been looking for and it was destiny for her to meet ken on that trip.

aum and aff! that scene was hot but i can tell he so lusting after her.. hmm that mean he will wait one month to know if she will get pregnant? :lol: can he wait that long ?

pze

sarNie Adult
donna ive been trying to reply for two days now everytime i reply something goes wrong with my comp....lolz.....

but i was gonna say i think the person ann is going to go meet is ken......n aum is so lusty that he forgot about his wife.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so disappointed in Aum. My poor Ann, I hope Ken will be the one to wipe all her tears away. If one of them is going to die, I am hoping for Ann so that Aum will feel miserable for the rest of his life. And she knows nothing of Aum and Aff. Yeah I know I finally got caught up, haven’t been in this thread for quite a while. Erg! Again my statement, I really don’t like Aum behavior. So sad, I hope Ann does get with Ken and have a beautiful baby. I have a feeling that the problem is not Ann its Aum. Aff doesn’t conceive but he ends up loving her anyways. Ken and Ann get together! Yeah! =) Sorry that I am making so many assumption.