Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I am so disappointed in Aum. My poor Ann, I hope Ken will be the one to wipe all her tears away. If one of them is going to die, I am hoping for Ann so that Aum will feel miserable for the rest of his life. And she knows nothing of Aum and Aff. Yeah I know I finally got caught up, haven’t been in this thread for quite a while. Erg! Again my statement, I really don’t like Aum behavior. So sad, I hope Ann does get with Ken and have a beautiful baby. I have a feeling that the problem is not Ann its Aum. Aff doesn’t conceive but he ends up loving her anyways. Ken and Ann get together! Yeah! =) Sorry that I am making so many assumption.
it's ok... :lol: ann and ken will meet next chapter... :rolleyes:

donna ive been trying to reply for two days now everytime i reply something goes wrong with my comp....lolz.....

but i was gonna say i think the person ann is going to go meet is ken......n aum is so lusty that he forgot about his wife.....
as the quotation goes in my siggy, "lust conquers all, even love..." :lol: about ann and ken, they'll meet in the next chapter... and they will... can't tell it yet... just wait for the next chapter...:rolleyes:

i hope its a happy ending,,,
hmmm... I still don't know... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 7

Ann was staring at the sky through the airplane’s window. The majestic sun already bid goodbye hours ago while the luminescent moon is slowly making its grand entrance. From above, the beautiful lights of Paris were purely astonishing. In a couple of minutes, the airplane would land and Ann was very excited to see the famous City of Lights. Of all the cities in the world, Paris was Ann’s favorite. Years had passed since she visited the city so she was blissful when she found out that she’ll have the chance to visit it once again.

It’s been only a day since she last saw Aum but she felt like she haven’t seen him for centuries! She was obviously missing her husband, but does he miss her too? Ann really wanted to go to Paris with Aum. Because of their schedules doesn’t match, they rarely spend time together. It’s even hard for them to have a meal together. Ann sighed as she looked at the wallet size wedding picture. She had always kept this picture on her wallet for her to always remember their beautiful wedding. Although it was an arranged marriage, Aum and Ann learned to love each other. Their parents were very happy for their businesses’ future are secured and also seeing their son and daughter happy. What their parents don’t know is that Aum and Ann’s marriage is slowly crumbling but Ann kept on denying it to herself, thinking that they would make things work again.

The airplane landed on the Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport and after going through the airport hassle, Ann was finally seated on the back of a black limousine that their wonderful host sent them to pick them up.

“What time are you going to meet Mr. Theeradeth tomorrow?” Rita, Ann’s younger sister, asked her. Since Rita studied in Paris for more than 5 years, she was the best companion for Ann in this trip. But still, it would’ve been better if Aum was with her. Occupied with thoughts about Aum, Ann wasn’t paying attention to what Rita was asking her. She was holding her cell phone and was ready to call Aum but Rita interrupted her.

“P’Ann, are you planning to call P’Aum?” Rita asked her. She was a little worried about her sister. Ever since they boarded the airplane in Bangkok, Ann wasn’t in the mood to talk her, only answering some of her questions. She knew something is up between her sister and her brother-in-law but she doesn’t know how to open up a conversation about it.

“Yes. I want to know if he already had his breakfast.” Ann told her as she dialed Aum’s cell phone number and placed the cell phone’s earpiece on her ear. But Rita immediately took her cell phone away.

“Hey! Give it back to me!” Ann whined like a little girl, asking for her cell phone.

“Call him later when he’s already awake! It’s only 4 in the morning in Bangkok!” Rita explained to her. She cancelled the call and gave Ann her cell phone.

“Yeah… You’re right. He’s probably still sleeping by now.” Ann told her calmly but she was still thinking about Aum.

What Ann didn’t know, Aum was now wide awake in an ungodly hour. Usually, Aum wakes up around 8 in the morning but now, he woke up earlier. According to Piam, Aff wakes up at 5:00 sharp every morning, no matter how tired she is. Aum wanted to prepare breakfast for her so he woke up early.

Not wanting to wake up Aff, Aum gently left the bed. Only wearing his boxer shorts and not even bothering to comb his hair, Aum hurriedly stormed his way to the kitchen. He wanted Aff’s breakfast to be ready before she wakes up.

While cooking breakfast, Aum suddenly remembered something. He remembered the morning when he cooked breakfast for Ann. It wasn’t exactly their first morning as husband and wife but it was after the night they had finally made love. It took them almost 7 months after they got married before they made love. Since it was an arranged marriage, both of them were still in the process of knowing each other during the first months.

History was repeating itself. After he and Ann made love for the very first time, Aum also cooked breakfast for her. Feeling of guilt started to flow into him. Last night, when he was having a great time with Aff, he didn’t even remember that there was a woman named Ann in his life. It didn’t even come to his mind that he was a married man. But you can’t blame him. Aff was indeed too hot to resist and maybe, other men were also lusting for her, not only him. Yes, he was only lusting for her, no other feelings. Love and lust are not the same, he thought. After everything is done, he’ll eventually be faithful to Ann again and live happily with her and his child. But what if, something goes wrong? What if he unexpectedly falls in love with her? You can control your mind but you can’t control your heart from falling in love, no matter what the circumstances are.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just a short update for now... this chapter could've been longer but I'm currently taking care of my niece... she wanted to watch Barney with me... :lol: I will try my best to update again tomorrow... ^_^ enjoy!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ooooo what's going to happen next....i still feel sad for ann right now...she's worried and misses her husband..but he's off with aff...cooking her breakfast....

aww barney...that's really cute^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Erg, now I just hate Aum more than before. He was lusting for Aff and he finally thought of Ann *pulling my hair* I can’t take Aum any more. I have high hopes for Ken and Ann but omg what about Rita. Is Rita going to developed feelings for Rita or Ann. OMG you should so have a multiple love triangle. Ahahaha don’t even know if that made any sense. You know Ken/Ann, Ken/Rita, Ken/Aff, Aum/Ann, Aum/Aff, Aum/Rita. Ahahaha maybe I’ll have to go back and reread Bellefire’s fiction. So many triangles that it is no longer the shape of a triangle. Ahahahaha!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ multiple love triangle... :lol: it won't be a triangle anymore... maybe love square or love pentagon... :lol:

everyone is pitying ann and hating aum.... :lol: what about aff? :huh: but you might hate aum and ann in the next chapters... :rolleyes:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
you see how eveyone is rooting for ann? it about time he thought of his loyal and concerned wife of his! and that's what aff can ever be to him. LUST thats all, that all she will ever be to him. AAARRGGG but i still hope for aum and ann to get through this...i cant wait for bbk

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^ i dont know

It’s been only a day since she last saw Aum but she felt like she haven’t seen him for centuries! She was obviously missing her husband, but does he miss her too? Ann really wanted to go to Paris with Aum.
Ann is a honest and loyal person to her husband she cherished and respects ,she loves him so much.... just look at this quote

the nerve of Aum, he will be begging for his wife forgiveness once he realize who he really love, and maybe aff doing it for the money and she actually loves ken instead

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhhhhhhhh....... donna sweetie.. I'm so behind.. please forgive me. I will catch up eventually. :(
it's okay lome... just take your time... I'm also way behind in your fic...the one with aum and aff... I should catch up after Halloween.. .:lol:

lust lust lust..... :lol:
i have a feeling ann will get sweep off by ken... only because aum is neglecting her at the moment.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ann is a honest and loyal person to her husband she cherished and respects ,she loves him so much.... just look at this quote

the nerve of Aum, he will be begging for his wife forgiveness once he realize who he really love, and maybe aff doing it for the money and she actually loves ken instead
I love your assumptions... :lol: