Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...HOT....aff and aum can't get enough of each other...luckily ann's cell phone ran out of battery....i wonder who ken's biological mother is??? is it also aum's mother too gasp....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
actually, aum was already having feelings towards aff the very first time he laid his eyes on her...like love at first sight...and as he was making love to her,he only thought that he was only lusting towards her but he didn't know that he was falling in love with her... Just like Edward in Twilight. At first, he thought he was only craving for Bella's blood but the truth is, he was starting to fall in love with her... :wub:
ah, okay... i guess that makes sense.. i guess i'm not a big believer with the love at first sight stuff. keke...
he fell in love with bella when she sat next to him... lol.... oh edward...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
not a believer in love at first sight stuff either... i think it's kinda lame and i believe it only happens in stories or in dramas... :lol:

I want to sit next to edward! he might fall in love with me too and turn me into a vampire!! or if not, i'll just sit beside jacob... and ask him to imprint me!! (as if I could force him to imprint on me...) :loool: gosh, I've been blabbering about TWILIGHT the whole day now... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it might take long until I'll be able to update again so I'm giving spoilers for the next chapter...

-Ken would fly back to Thailand and he's thinking of getting married soon. Who could that lucky girl be? :rolleyes:

-Aff will take a pregnancy test.

-Aum would purchase a house for Aff in Bangkok so he can visit her every night! :eek:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ah good stuff in the next update. looking forward to it!

yea, how can you a look at someone first time and fall head over heels??!! beyond me since i'm so darn picky! :lol:

oh edward.. im excited to see him in the flesh tomorrow.. :love: and what does imprinted mean anyway.. i haven't read up to there yet but curiousity is killing me.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ah good stuff in the next update. looking forward to it!

yea, how can you a look at someone first time and fall head over heels??!! beyond me since i'm so darn picky! :lol:

oh edward.. im excited to see him in the flesh tomorrow.. :love: and what does imprinted mean anyway.. i haven't read up to there yet but curiousity is killing me.
which book are you reading now? imprinting will be explained on Eclipse... it's a werewolf thing... the way of choosing their mates... it's like their version of love at first sight... can't explain further... I'll just ruined it for you... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
spoilers =O YAY!! omg aum is going to move aff closer....every night??!!! DANG O.O *faint* i wonder who ken is going to marry hmmmm it can't be ann.....and the main thing...is aff pregnant yet^^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i finished reading twilight a few weeks ago and that's about it... i wanted to finish it before the movie is out...
im kinda dreading reading new moon since edward isn't in there as much..
. the whole time reading twilight .. i only interest in edward part. ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg she is falling for him.. man i wonder what is going
to happen when ann comes back??? how did aff know that ann was
aum's wife?? thanks

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
spoilers =O YAY!! omg aum is going to move aff closer....every night??!!! DANG O.O *faint* i wonder who ken is going to marry hmmmm it can't be ann.....and the main thing...is aff pregnant yet^^
you'll soon find out if aff is preggo... :rolleyes:

i finished reading twilight a few weeks ago and that's about it... i wanted to finish it before the movie is out...
better finish reading new moon fast... ^_^ and read eclipse and breaking dawn... out of the 4 books, my personal favorite is the last book..
where bella became a vamp...
:ph34r: it's up to you if you want to read the spoiler.. :rolleyes:

omg she is falling for him.. man i wonder what is going
to happen when ann comes back??? how did aff know that ann was
aum's wife?? thanks
aff is only assuming that ann is aum's wife... she's still unsure about it... ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know I skipped a lot in New Moon. I was going to start on the third book but =( I'd have to reread New Moon without skipping first. And I agree with you, all I read is Edward's part. He is described to be so hot ---> well that is how I read it. LMAO

I have no classes tomorrow!! I'll be updating tomorrow... ^_^ going to watch Jai Rao tonight... :lol:
I haven't even started on JR too. I have seen the first 10 minutes and it kind of boring. But I hope it does progress in episode 2.

The World They Live In, Korean drama, it is so boring. They have great casts and everything but the story is so mellow and boring. =( disappointed (I know I am like so off topic)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 11

Ann was sitting in the hotel's restaurant while, having dinner alone. It was their last day in Paris and her sister went out early to see her friends. Rita was asking her to go with her but she refused, using work as an excuse. The truth is, she wanted to be alone. When Ann took a sip of her hot coffee, her cell phone started to ring loudly. She answered it without even looking at who is calling her.

"Hello?" She answered. Ann was quite surprised to hear the person on the other line. It was Aum! Great! You finally remembered you still have a wife! , Ann thought to herself. Aum told her that he'll personally pick them up on the airport tomorrow. Ann was quite appalled. Normally, Aum would just ask someone to pick her up from the airport whenever she goes to a business trip alone.

"Okay… See you tomorrow then… I love you…" She blurted out.

"I love you too…" Aum responded without hesitations. Ann was blissful when she heard what her husband said. Her lips curved into a smile. It's been a while since Aum told her that he loves her too. Oh God, if she only knew that Aum didn't really mean it. It would surely break her heart into a million pieces.

A familiar figure was coming towards Ann direction. Her eyes widen when she saw him. She wanted to run away but she can't now as the person was already standing in front of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum ended the call and placed his cell phone back to his pocket. For now, he wanted to be a good husband to Ann. In a few months, Aum would finally tell Ann the truth and would ask for a divorce. He knew he would break her heart but it is the right thing to do. It's better to tell her rather than cheating behind her back.

Aum stopped his car in front of a condominium. He went down from his car and a walked to the lobby. A man, who was waiting for his arrival, greeted him.

"Good afternoon, Khun Aum." He greeted Aum and shook his hand. After saying their greetings, the man led the way. The gentlemen used the elevator to go to the 5[sup]th[/sup] floor of the building. When they reached the 5[sup]th[/sup] floor, the man took a key from his pocket and opened the 2[sup]nd[/sup] door. He entered and Aum followed.

"Do you like it, Khun Aum?" He asked politely. Seeing Aum's expression, he really liked the place. Just the way he wanted.

"Yes… yes… I like it so much." He said, smiling.

"How about the special room I asked you to prepare?" He asked the gentleman. The man smiled at him and opened the door. Aum slowly walked inside the room. The room was in pink and there was a white crib by the window. Aum's heart started to pound furiously. He walked over the crib and ran his hand on the edges while smiling. He was indeed very happy to see the room. In a couple of weeks, they would soon know if Aff is pregnant. It was still way too early to prepare a room for the baby but Aum was so excited. At first, he wanted a son but now, he wanted to have a daughter. A daughter who would be as beautiful as her mother.

*a picture of the baby's room... ^_^

"The room is not yet through, sir but we assure you everything would be done before you move in next month." He said. Aum nodded and walked out of the room. He was overjoyed and at the same time, very excited to tell Aff his surprise for her.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ken… What are you doing here?" Ann asked while avoiding having eye contact with him.

"Why did you leave that night?" Instead of answering her question, Ken fired a question to her. Ann lifted her head up and looked at Ken.

"I…don't want to see you anymore." She said coldly to Ken and looked away. Of course, she didn't mean what she just said. Ann just wanted to avoid Ken simply because, the more she sees Ken, the more the old feeling for him comes back. Furious, Ken grabbed Ann by her hand and dragged her out of the restaurant.

"Stop it Ken! You're hurting me!" Ann shouted. Ken let her go and looked at her

"Let's go up to my room and we'll talk there." Ann said bitterly. She led the way and Ken followed her. When they were finally inside her room, Ann sat on the bed and began to talk.

"What do you want?" She asked Ken. He looked at her and kneeled before her.

"You…" He said as he cupped his face. Ann held his hand and slowly pushed his hand away.

"No…Ken…This is wrong…" She gently said.

"But I love you…" He whispered and held Ann's hand so tight.

"I'm sorry, Ken… I…don't love you…" Ann told him. Of course, she was lying. She was in love with Ken from the beginning until now. But the problem is, she was also in love with Aum. Ann was so confused now that she doesn't know what to do and she doesn't really know what she wanted.

"You're lying!" Ken stood up and shouted at her.

"Everything that happened between us that night is nothing to me!" Ann shouted back, preventing her tears from rolling down her cheeks. But the truth is, Ann treasured everything that happened between them that night. She never regretted that she made love with Ken.

Ann's words tore Ken's heart into a million pieces. He thought she was also in love with her for she had given him her body that night. But he was wrong. The moment he treasured the most was nothing to Ann. Ken took it all like a real man. He walked out of the room without even looking back. The moment Ken left; Ann couldn't stop her tears from falling. Her heart ached for she knew that she broke Ken's heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After long hours in the airplane, Ann and Rita finally arrived in Bangkok. It was almost midnight when they arrived. As they reached the exit, Rita immediately spotted Aum.

"P'Ann! P'Aum is here!" Rita exclaimed. Ann, who was very tired, looked up and saw Aum. He immediately approached her and kissed her on her cheek. Ann slightly smiled.

"You look so tired, honey." He said as she grabbed Ann's trolley bag.

"Let's go home now so you can have a rest. Rita, are you coming with us?" Aum asked her sister-in-law. Rita shook her head.

"No, P'Aum. I'll wait for Mom and Dad to pick me up." Rita told him. After saying their goodbyes, the couple finally went home. Ann immediately fell asleep the moment she hopped inside the car. When they arrived home, Aum didn't bother to wake Ann up. Instead, he carried her up to their room. He gently placed her on their bed. When Aum was about to stood up, Ann woke up and grabbed his arm. Aum turned her direction to her.

"I missed you, Aum…" She whispered and kissed him on the lips. Aum kissed her back until their kiss became so passionate. Unexpectedly, they made love. Aum was thinking that this would probably the last time he would share an intimate night with Ann.

----------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later….

Aff suddenly woke up when she felt that her stomach was acting up…again. She hurriedly ran to the bathroom and vomited. For 3 days now, she has been vomiting and feeling nauseated every morning. She didn't want to tell Aum for she didn't want him to worry.

Aff went back to the bed and lay down. As she was lying in bed, she immediately remembered something.

"My period didn't arrive last week…" She whispered to herself. It was odd since she never missed a period. Her heart started to pound furiously now. Lots of speculations were running on her mind. She went back to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. She searched for the pregnancy test kit and finally located it. She used the kit and waited for the result. After several minutes, the result finally came out.

---TBC---

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hahaha ... thanks for the update... so aff is pregy and ken is supposed to be aff's brother...

that's so sad that aum is cheating behind ann and is planning to get rid of ann... cant wait for the story to unfurl...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... aum is going to divorce ann in a few more months... don't know what will ann do that time... but should have ken to be with her right if aum and ann divorce... :p

Waaaa... Aff at last will be pregnant... Hahahaha.... Now the drama just begin...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha ... thanks for the update... so aff is pregy and ken is supposed to be aff's brother...

that's so sad that aum is cheating behind ann and is planning to get rid of ann... cant wait for the story to unfurl...

oh my... aum is going to divorce ann in a few more months... don't know what will ann do that time... but should have ken to be with her right if aum and ann divorce... :p

Waaaa... Aff at last will be pregnant... Hahahaha.... Now the drama just begin...
oh yessss.... drama and conflicts would definitely begin very soon...probably on the next chapter... :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ohhh what if aff is pregnant with a son?! :lol:
then he would have to strip the pink away and put blue...
and what is with aff and aum baby being all girls???? :p