Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

fun

Expired Sarnie
and what is with aff and aum baby being all girls???? :p
Everyone wants girls nowadays. LMAO just kidding I still know a few more millions that still wish to have a son instead of a girl =(

What? Ken is Aff's brother. Ewwww!!! I feel kind of sick. :wacko:

Okay I want to kick Aum's butt. He made love to her and is thinking about divorcing too. Bastard!!! Even as much as I love him, I hate him. Ahahaha so bittersweet huh?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ohhh what if aff is pregnant with a son?! :lol:
then he would have to strip the pink away and put blue...
and what is with aff and aum baby being all girls???? :p
he'll have to redo the room.. :lol: aum and aff had 2 sons in my other fic... 2 girls and 2 boys... :lol:

Everyone wants girls nowadays. LMAO just kidding I still know a few more millions that still wish to have a son instead of a girl =(

What? Ken is Aff's brother. Ewwww!!! I feel kind of sick. :wacko:

Okay I want to kick Aum's butt. He made love to her and is thinking about divorcing too. Bastard!!! Even as much as I love him, I hate him. Ahahaha so bittersweet huh?
ken and aff are both homewreckers... they can really be brothers and sisters... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so sad that ann doesn't know what's going to happen...at least she's trying to stop loving ken and be a good wife to aum...but aum is just playing the part until he can divorce her...but i don't know...donna said that we might end up hating both of them a lot....at least aff might be pregnant....the room looks adorable^^ good how ken took it like a man in front of ann..idk about behind her back..what will he do??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so sad that ann doesn't know what's going to happen...at least she's trying to stop loving ken and be a good wife to aum...but aum is just playing the part until he can divorce her...but i don't know...donna said that we might end up hating both of them a lot....at least aff might be pregnant....the room looks adorable^^ good how ken took it like a man in front of ann..idk about behind her back..what will he do??
he'll kidnap ann and rawr her! :loool: j/k!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
spoiler for the next few chapters

-Ann will probably get pregnant too... :rolleyes:

-Ann and Ken will meet again in Bangkok

-Ann and Aff will finally meet! :eek:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... ann will be pregnant... guess whose 1 is it... hehe... i'm curious what will aum reaction be? still want to divorce her or not.. :p

OO... Ann and Aff will meet each other... surely that time aff will be heart broken...

can't wait for your updates already... :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
spoiler for the next few chapters

-Ann will probably get pregnant too... :rolleyes:

-Ann and Ken will meet again in Bangkok

-Ann and Aff will finally meet! :eek:
The baby father's is probably KEN!!! It has to be, Aum and Ann been trying so hard and when he slept with Ken, her tummy starts to swell up! LMAO the father must be KEN!!! KEN!!! KEN!!!

CAT-FIGHT two hot nang ek at it. *woot woot* LMAO :lol:

Let the drama begin!!!

Hurry up!!! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg ann might be pregnant...whoa...YAY...wait how was that possible...if aum and ann couldn't even get pregnant....does that mean that ken has like super sperm... :loool: what will aum do now...if he thinks that the baby is his hmmmmmmmm

ann and ken..so that means that ken will want to be there for the baby..(i bet he will believe the baby is his...how weird would it be if it was aum's)

finally ann and aff will meet YES!...hmm when will aum and ken meet each other...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg ann might be pregnant...whoa...YAY...wait how was that possible...if aum and ann couldn't even get pregnant....does that mean that ken has like super sperm... :loool: what will aum do now...if he thinks that the baby is his hmmmmmmmm

ann and ken..so that means that ken will want to be there for the baby..(i bet he will believe the baby is his...how weird would it be if it was aum's)

finally ann and aff will meet YES!...hmm when will aum and ken meet each other...
super sperm... the king of all sperm cells! it can make barren women pregnant in just one try!! :loool:

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
let's think in this way, possibly there is a genetic probelm so the germ cell can't replicate( i mean aum and ann has a genetic match problem). Coz some major genetic problems will cause the germ cell die off,or even conceived in the first 3 months there will be a miscarriage...so think maybe both of them just not made to be together.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
let's think in this way, possibly there is a genetic probelm so the germ cell can't replicate( i mean aum and ann has a genetic match problem). Coz some major genetic problems will cause the germ cell die off,or even conceived in the first 3 months there will be a miscarriage...so think maybe both of them just not made to be together.
hmmmm... i like that! do you belong to the medical field or something?

your way sounds more reasonable and factual
agree... way better than the super sperm idea...:lol:

I will update on the weekend... :lol: