Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I won't probably be able to update until december... had some problems with my computer...my life sucks... <_< i will continue writing this once my mom bought me a new computer or once my laptop is fixed... :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I won't probably be able to update until december... had some problems with my computer...my life sucks... <_< i will continue writing this once my mom bought me a new computer or once my laptop is fixed... :lol:

awwww... ang tagal naman nyan! hahaha... sige nalang. i can wait!
hope the next one will be very long to make up for the lost weeks! hehehe... *wishful thinking*

wow! ann gets pregnant with ken's baby!!! aaaahhh!!! :yahoo: and ken's gonna kidnap her and rawr her?!?!? oooh... :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
have you seen the movie?!

the movie would open here next week! I badly wanna see the movie NOW! <_<
no not yet...i have no one to go with :( but i will hopefully soon^^ heeheee it opened friday for us at midnight lol and some of my friends went to see it then without me :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
awwww... ang tagal naman nyan! hahaha... sige nalang. i can wait!
hope the next one will be very long to make up for the lost weeks! hehehe... *wishful thinking*

wow! ann gets pregnant with ken's baby!!! aaaahhh!!! :yahoo: and ken's gonna kidnap her and rawr her?!?!? oooh... :drool:
hmmm... if darating na this week new pc ko, i'll update na agad... sa ngayon, sa internet cafe muna ako tumitira... :loool:

no not yet...i have no one to go with :( but i will hopefully soon^^ heeheee it opened friday for us at midnight lol and some of my friends went to see it then without me :(
aaawwww... i'll go with you! ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I got my new set of pc wayyyyy earlier than I expected and I finally got my internet back... :lol: I'll be back to update this on the weekend... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 12

As Aff was sitting on the bed and holding the pregnancy test kit, her eyes widened and she could feel the hard pounding of her heart. She gently placed her free hand on her belly and smiled. A new life is already growing inside of her and she can't wait to tell it to Aum. Aff fumbled on the bed side table, searching for her cell phone. With trembling fingers, she dialed Aum's number.

"Please pick it up…" She whispered to herself. She was indeed excited to tell Aum the good news. After several times trying to call Aum, she still hasn't reached him. She gave up calling him and decided to just tell this wonderful news to Aum when he goes to her tonight.

The reason why Aum didn't picked up his cell phone was he was currently in a meeting with the board. How he wished the meeting ends soon so he can finally see Aff. It was 2 days ago when he last saw her and he felt like he haven't seen her for a very long time! He was in love and at the same time, he felt he was addicted to Aff. He loved everything about her. Her smile, her hair, her soft skin, the sound of her gentle voice; everything about her. It never came across to his mind that Aff was just a baby maker. A baby maker whom he paid to have a child with. He wanted Aff to be with him for the rest of his life. Being with her and also raising a family with her is the only thought that would make him blissful. He slipped his hand on his pocket and clutched the small box. Tonight will be the night, he thought to himself and smiled.

After several hours, the nerve-cracking meeting finally ended. Aum dashed out of his office and hurriedly went to his car. Before driving off, he first checked his cell phone.

"10 calls from Aff…" He whispered to himself. Maybe something is wrong!, he thought to himself. Aum immediately revved the engine to life and hurriedly made his way to their love nest.

As he was driving, his cell phone started to ring. He immediately picked it up, thinking it was Aff. But he was wrong, it was actually Ann.

"Hey…" He softly said.

"Hi honey." Ann told him. She informed him that there will be a special dinner with her family tonight and she was asking him if he can go with her.

"I'm sorry, dear. I can't go tonight. I have lots of work to do." Aum lied. He wanted to spend time with Aff tonight and no one can stop him in doing so. He had prepared something extra special with her and tonight was the best night to give it to her. He bid farewell to his wife and turned off his cell phone for good.

Ann ended the call with Aum and sighed. Work again…, she thought. The idea of Aum having a mistress was now forgotten. These past few weeks, Aum is being caring towards her again and she was happy for that. For some reason, Ann was also missing Ken. Whenever she goes to sleep at night, everything that happened between them in Paris is playing in her mind. Although she wanted to erase those memories from her head, it keeps coming back to her. She knew to herself that loving Ken this time was completely wrong. One night, she even thought to herself that if Ken had confessed his love for her first before her parents had arranged a marriage for her, would she be happily married to Ken by now? Ann immediately shook off that idea from her head, thinking it was not appropriate for her to think about it. She was still in love with Ken and at the same time, also in love with Aum. But Ann was confused. She could not tell whom she really loves more. Is it the man who she had learned to love or is it the one whom she loves from the very beginning?

Since Aum will not go with her, Ann went to her parents' house earlier. When she arrived, her sister was the only one home. Her parents and her other siblings were still ar work.

"Good afternoon, Khun Ann." The head maid greeted her. Ann smiled at her as a response. The maid led her to where Rita was. She was in the living room, sitting alone and was staring at something as if she was thinking deeply. The maid excused herself and left the two of them alone. Rita still hasn't noticed that her sister arrived.

"Will you stop staring at mom's favorite vase?! It might melt!" Ann exclaimed. Rita looked up and smiled when she saw her sister. She stood up and kissed her sister on her cheek.

"Aren't you too early for tonight's dinner, P'Ann?" Rita asked as the two of them took a sit on their humungous couch.

"I've finished earlier than expected so I decided to go here right away."

"Now, tell me. Why are we having a special dinner tonight?" Ann asked her sister. Normally, if their parents invited the whole family for dinner, not only the immediate family but also the extended family, they always have a special announcement.

"They will be announcing my engagement tonight…" Rita told her softly but sadness was evident to her face. Unlike Ann, Rita never wanted her parents to control her life. She wanted to be free. She took up the course she wanted and didn't follow what her parents wanted her to be. Ann hugged her sister tightly. She knew what she was feeling since she'd been through this before.

"It' okay, Rita… I know you can make things go well…" She reassured her. Ann broke their hug and looked at her younger sister.

"Who is this lucky guy?" Ann asked with a smile on her face.

"I forgot his name…He'll be coming here next week so we can formally finalize our engagement." Rita explained.

"And where is he from?" Ann interrogated.

"He's originally from Bangkok but Mom said he travels a lot because of his business. I think he's currently in Barcelona right now." Rita told her.

"He travels a lot and you love traveling! I think you're perfectly made for each other." Ann told her sister and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken was sitting on an airplane bound for Bangkok. The moment he learned that his biological mother's condition was critical, he immediately decided to fly to Bangkok as soon as possible. His scheduled flight was supposed to be next week but he badly wanted to see his mother before she leaves this world. He wanted to spend time with his mother, even in her last moments.

---TBC---

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... aff is pregnant already... looks like both aff and aum fall in love already... even ann also still might have some feelings for ken.. so it's better aff with aum and ann with ken... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aff is pregnant ^^ and aum wants to spend soo much time with her instead of his wife :( i wonder..is ken going to be rita's arranged guy.....OOoooOooo