Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg aff is pregnant.. but feel so sad for ann.. i do also
wonder if the guy rita is marrying would be ken??

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
man if it's ken then rita is getting married too.. i would be hella piss!!! poor ann...
aff is pregnant.. good.. but aum.. tsk tsk.. i m having mixed emotion betweewn them right now.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i don't care about aum and aff (donna, don't kill me! hehe) all i care about is anne and ken! if ken's the one that rita is forced to marry, then, that's too bad for anne!

hmmm... after she'll learn about aum and aff's relationship and ken and her sister's marriage, maybe anne will try to kill herself but ken stops her and they'll get married! hurrah! hahahah

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i don't care about aum and aff (donna, don't kill me! hehe) all i care about is anne and ken! if ken's the one that rita is forced to marry, then, that's too bad for anne!

hmmm... after she'll learn about aum and aff's relationship and ken and her sister's marriage, maybe anne will try to kill herself but ken stops her and they'll get married! hurrah! hahahah
she'll probably try to kill herself or probably her attitude would change... she may become the n'rai here... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 13

Aum could see the beautiful twilight as he was driving, heading to Aff's. His lips curved into a smile as he stares at the wonderful phenomenon he is seeing right now. The moment would have been perfect if Aff was beside him, sharing this beautiful view. In a couple of minutes, Aum's car came to halt, stopping in front of the same house he goes to for almost a month now. Before heading inside, he first took the little red box that was inside his pocket. He took another glimpse on the ring he was about to give to Aff. It was a classic diamond ring. Aum knew Aff didn't want something extravagant so he chose a simple design. Closing the box and placing it back to his pocket, he made his way inside the house.

A picture of the ring… ^_^

He went inside and found the house empty. At this hour, Piam usually goes to the market to buy the things they will need for dinner. Aum immediately went upstairs to see Aff. As he opened their bedroom door, he saw Aff watching TV and was lying in bed. Missing her so much, he immediately planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"I miss you…" He whispered when their lips parted. Aff did miss him too… so much. If only Aum can stay with her every night then she would be very happy. Aum took off his shoes and climbed in bed with Aff.

"You're early tonight." Aff said as she pulled herself to Aum and was gently fondling his chest.

"I want to take you out for dinner." Aum told her. Aff looked at him and was ready to protest but Aum placed his index finger on her lips and shushed her.

"Don't complain. Just come with me. I'm sure you'll love the place." He said and planted another kiss on her lips. How he loves the feeling when his lips were against hers. If given a chance, he'll definitely stop the time whenever he's with her. Aum stood up, wore his shoes again and looked at Aff. The way he stares at her makes Aff's heart palpitate. That exact stare that made Aff so in love with him.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He winked at her and closed the door behind him. Aff chuckled as he watched Aum disappeared. When she stood up, she placed her hand to her belly and looked at it.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I forgot to introduce you to your Daddy a while ago." She said and smiled. Aff was so excited to tell Aum about the baby and she knew Aum would be very blissful when he finds out.

Minutes had passed and the couple was already on the road, heading to the place where Aum wanted to take her. While in the car, Aff was keep on bugging Aum, forcing him to tell where exactly they are going.

"Hey! Are you going to answer me or not?" Aff said angrily. It was almost the 10[sup]th[/sup] time she asked Aum where they are heading but he would only smile as a response.

"Don't be too grumpy. We're almost there." Aum said when he saw Aff pout her lips. In a couple of minutes, Aum stopped the car.

"We're here." He announced and immediately went down so he can open the door for Aff. When he opened the door, he held Aff's hand and helped her to get out of the car. The cold night breeze started to bump unto Aff's soft skin and it made her shiver a little. Aff examined the place. They were actually near a pier and she could see a couple of yachts around. Still holding her hand, Aum led the way.

"I thought we're having dinner." Aff asked while both of them were still walking, heading towards something.

"Yes, we're having dinner here." Aum said as the stopped in front of a yacht. Aff was dumbfounded when she saw it. She thought it was only in movies that the guy takes a girl to a yacht and have dinner there. It never came across to her mind that she would experience things like this.

Aff was even surprised to see the cabin. It looks elegant and at the same time, romantic.

There was a table at the far end, by the window. Beautiful music started to play as the couple took their seat. A maitre'd and three other people, all dressed on the same attire, were serving food to them. The yacht started to sail, not knowing where to head to. All Aum want was just to spend time with Aff tonight. He doesn't care where they will be heading as long as he's with her.

"You like it?" Aum asked. Although he already knew that Aff loved it through her facial expressions, he still wanted to make sure she really loved it.

"I love it. I never thought that you'll be bringing me here." She said. Dinner was almost over and it was time for dessert. Since it was already late and Aff looked quite sleepy now, Aum told the captain to head back to the pier now.

When dessert was about to be served, Aff saw that the maitre'd was holding a bouquet of flowers and he was heading towards the table. The music turned into something very romantic. Aum took a small red box from under the table, stood up and kneeled before Aff. He opened the small red box and Aff saw a beautiful diamond ring inside.

"Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" Aum asked her nervously. It was his first time to tell that line to a woman. Strong emotion of happiness started to flow in to Aff. Although she wanted to shout yes, she can't because of the emotions she was feeling right now. Instead of answering, she looked at Aum straight to his eyes and nodded her head. With so much delight, Aum hugged her so tight and kissed her. He placed the ring on her hand. This night was the best night of their lives.

They finally reached the pier and they headed back to the car. While driving, Aum couldn't prevent himself from holding Aff's hand. He wanted to hold her hand, just like this, forever.

As Aum was driving, an uncontrollable truck was heading their way! It was too late for Aum to maneuver the car to the other direction. Their car and the truck collided. Everything went blurry for Aum and Aff until both of them lost their consciousness.

---TBC---

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... it's such a wonderful scene and suddenly they have an accident...
==''''

but i think how can aum go and propose to aff since he's married to ann... sigh

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh my... it's such a wonderful scene and suddenly they have an accident...
==''''

but i think how can aum go and propose to aff since he's married to ann... sigh
it's because he's so in love with her? :lol: that's why he didn't say "will you marry me" coz basically, he's still married to someone... :loool:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's because he's so in love with her? :lol: that's why he didn't say "will you marry me" coz basically, he's still married to someone... :loool:
haha... maybe but i think he better divorce ann first before he say can you spend rest of the life with him... haha..

i think this time she will know that he's actually married already right...

fun

Expired Sarnie

I agree! Forget about Aum and Aff. My poor Ann, she is so confused. I believe she only loves Ken but the arrange marriage forced her to learn to love Aum. What a freaking bastard, at least Ann knew what he did wrong. Lmao the title should have been An Affair to Love. I pitied both couple. By the way I hope that Rita soon to be fiancé is Rome. =) Yeah I am totally in love with Rteam! Ken is back and I hope he kicks Aum’s ass and take her far away from him to an island and makes lots of babies!

Oh no, Ateam got into an accident. Oh know as much as I hate the two right now (well only Aum) I hope the baby will be fine. Will someone lose their memories =0

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I agree! Forget about Aum and Aff. My poor Ann, she is so confused. I believe she only loves Ken but the arrange marriage forced her to learn to love Aum. What a freaking bastard, at least Ann knew what he did wrong. Lmao the title should have been An Affair to Love. I pitied both couple. By the way I hope that Rita soon to be fiancé is Rome. =) Yeah I am totally in love with Rteam! Ken is back and I hope he kicks Aum's ass and take her far away from him to an island and makes lots of babies!

Oh no, Ateam got into an accident. Oh know as much as I hate the two right now (well only Aum) I hope the baby will be fine. Will someone lose their memories =0
no one will lose his/her memory... in the next few chapters, you will get to see the new Ann... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP omg ateam got into an accident after spending a wonderful dinner together....what if ann finds out about this...and sees aff and learns about the baby..i hope they all are okay...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
funfun, you're so funny! haha!! anne-ken babiiiieeees!!

omg! new anne? i have a feeling she'll be bad! nooooo!!! my poor sweet anne!!!