Alex Pettyfer as Jett Pettyfer
Kaya Scodelario as Callie Scodelario
Nadech Kugimiya as Daniel Kugimiya
Urassaya Sperbund as Skyler Sperbund

Kimberly Voltemas as Libby Voltemas
Priya Suandokmai as Alisha Suandokmai
Channing Tatum as Ethan Collins
Joe Jonas as Colbie Jonas

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I just finished this book and I fell absolutely in love with the character Jett so I decided to use him in my own FF just rewriting it as my own. Anyway, I've never wrote anything like this before so yeahhh hahaha, I'm going to exaggerate college life a bit.

-----------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

Jett was at a club outside the city with his friends when he noticed one particular girl who kept catching his attention. She was so

pretty. So nice. He found himself becoming more and more attracted to her, she was insanely gorgeous and he couldn’t help noticing her

banging body and great bodies were his specialty.

It didn’t take long for him to get up and ask her to hit the dance floor. Jett pulled her in close. Callie was surprisingly comfortable in

his arms. They stayed on the dance floor long enough before he managed to sneak her out to the back and edged her into a corner and begin

kissing her. She had soft lips. It was so inviting that he felt the beginning of a hard on just kissing her.

Callie was so into it as much as he was. He had that dirty blond hair mesmerizing blue eyes. She was well aware that she’d had much to

drink, her head was spinning but it didn’t bother her.

They decided to take it back to Jett’s apartment. They couldn’t keep their mouth off each other, and he was such an amazing kisser. He

began undressing her and she responded by ripping at his shirt and unzipping his pants.

They were kissing and fumbling with their clothes and laughing until he had picked her up into his bedroom and placed her gently on the

bed. He began kissing her and sucking on her bottom lip, moving down to her breasts, positioning himself over her.

Are you out of your mind?? A stern inner voice suddenly yelled inside her head.

Yes! She fired back. And I’m not stopping!

You better! The voice argued back.

Says who?!

Callie intended on stopping Jett until she found that his lips were gently sucking on her nipples and she threw back her head, melting with

pleasure. She didn’t want him to stop. Ever.

He began to move on top of and she slowly opening herself up to him. He started to push inside her when he suddenly realized she was a

virgin. It was a shock.

“SHIT!” he muttered, abruptly pulling away.

“Don’t stop.” She pleaded, reaching out to guide him back.

He shook his head, surprised that he was playing Mr. Nice Guy, “You’ve had a few drinks and uh… I don’t want to do something you might

regret in the morning.”

“I won’t.” she shook her head, giving him a convincing smile.

“This is your first time right?”

“Of course not.” She lied. She was dizzy and the room was spinning. She wanted him badly and she didn’t want to stop. “Make love to me. I

want to feel you inside of me.”

She was gorgeous, on his bed, pleading for him to continue. Jett, being a guy, he couldn’t resist. He was hooked. Resuming position, he

made love to her for what seems like hours until finally she fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

She was soft and warm and very sexy and lovely. He had never felt so peaceful and satisfied. He fell asleep soon after she did, breathing

in her sweet, sweet smell. When he woke up in the morning, there were drops of blood on the sheets and the girl he’d spent the night with

was gone. He then realized that he didn’t get her name.​

Saifah

bite me x___
CHAPTER ONE:

Daniel sat back and enjoyed a world class blow job from a girl he’d brought back to his apartment last night. Her delicious full

lips and extraordinarily talented tongue, she sure had practice, kept him wanting more.

Yo Daniel, swing by my apartment before you head off to class iight.

He wondered what Jett was up to and where did he disappeared to last night. Daniel had no problems with getting girls but getting

rid of them was the problem. Luckily this one wasn’t like the past girls. She came, give him what he wanted, and disappeared when he told

her to.

Daniel is tall, lean figure, his body moved with confidence. He had such a distinguished features, a very strong jaw and cheek bones. His

lips were full and soft to the sight perfect. His hair was dark and tussled, his eyebrows were curious upon his brow but his cunning eyes

stared out and his perfect lips curled around his perfectly white teeth in a half smile.

-----------------------------------

There was a hard pounding on Jett’s apartment door. He stared at his clock that was blinking 8:11AM. Jett had an afternoon class so he

stayed out partying the night before. He barely had any sleep.

He ignored the pounding that soon died down within seconds. He sigh in relief but then the knocking became more furious and louder

than before. He frantically dragged himself out of bed to get the door.

He swung the door open; ready to yell at that person, “How dare you…” he paused momentarily, staring at the young girl in front of him.

“Aren’t you going to invite me inside?” Skyler smirk. Jett stepped aside, allowing her into his apartment. “Nice place.” She said, mocking

him.

Skyler is a beautiful girl. Her natural silky hair fell below her lower back, deceptively innocent face, dreamy brown eyes, soft

lips, sun burnished skin, and slinky body suitable for MAXIM magazine if she was to ever pose.

“What are you doing here?” Jett mumbled, shutting the door behind him.

“I heard that you were looking for a roommate.” She turns around and smiles.

He sigh, “Really Skye, what are you doing here?” he asked again and she shrugs.

“I’m here to be your roommate.” Skyler made her way to the couch and sat down. Jett narrow his eyebrow in disbelief.

“Are you crazy? It’s the first day of school. You’re supposed to be at Yale!” he stated, scratching his head.

“True. But I had other options and well, SUSD is one of them.” She smirks.

“Does your dad know that you’re here?” he scolded and she shook her head. “You can’t just pack up your things and leave.”

“Sure I can.” She replies, pointing at her luggage, “See. Besides, Yale and SUSD are not that different. I’m still going to attend school.

Geesh.” She picks up her things, “So I guess this is my room.” She pointed at another empty room across from Jett’s and didn’t wait for an

answer; she got her belonging inside and shut the door.

-----------------------------------

“Yeah, I have a little problem…” Jett informed Daniel when he had stopped by, cocking his head towards Skye.

“Morning boys.” She smirks. She was in her nude tanktop and boy shorts. Unlike other girls, Skye didn’t really care about her appearance.

Her entire life, she was always one of the guys and she find it natural to show off what she had. She is pretty proud of her good looks and

killer body. She had it so why not show it off? “I’m Skye.” She waved at Daniel and he awkwardly waved back to her.

“Uh… what’s the emergency?” Daniel turns his attention to Jett who was getting his school things together.

“I’ll let you know.” He shushes Daniel and pushing him back out the door.

“Nice meeting you.” Skyler laughed at Jett’s awkward behavior and they left. “Well, this is going to be an interesting first year of

college.” She shook her head, taking a sip of her coffee.

---------------------------------

Callie looked at the average size dorm room with 2 twin sized beds with mattresses already on it pushed against the plain white walls. The

bed off the ground slightly so stuff could be hidden under the bed. There were also 2 desks right on the end of the beds and 2 end tables

right beside the bed. A small kitchen was right by the door as well as toilet but that was it and nothing else.

Callie is lean, with jet black hair, and pouty lips. She’s sort of all over the place with her style in fashion because she just put miss-

match pieces together and mixes vintage stuff with modern things… very funky but she still managed to catch all of the hot guys, even

girls, attention because of her sweet face, killer smile, and hot body. She has it but she doesn’t know it.

“Hi… I think I’m your roommate” a girl walked in almost as if on cue.

She was a few inches taller than her and had the sweetest smile planted on her gorgeous round face. Her hair hung straight down pass her

shoulders and shined a beautiful light brown. She didn’t have barely any makeup on but what she did made her big brown eyes shine through

her long eye lashes. She was dressed in just a white tank top and jeans with really cute white ballet shoes.

She carried in several boxes at once and after surveying her, she rushed to her, “Let me help you.” Callie grabbed the top box.

“Thank you.” she sigh, relief as they placed both boxes on the bed and she sighed standing up straight and turning to her smiling, the

sweet smile again.

”Hi, I’m Libby.” she held out her hand warmly.

“Callie, Hi” she shook her hand kindly smiling back.

“Nice to meet you.” Callie nodded, walking back over to her stuff and started unpacking the boxes.

She pulled out her I-pod dock and plugged in her I-pod, “I hope you don’t mind my wide variety of music…” she cringed.

“Not at all” she shook her head and she hit play.

They unpacked and listened to music; they divided the fridge in half and shoved or junk food and drinks in it. Callie sigh, sitting down on

the newly made bed that was purple, green and blue. She looked over at Libby’s bed that was a nice elegant tan and maroon colors. She

couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened last night. She lost her virginity to a stranger, a hot stranger with incredible abs and

mesmerizing eyes and amazing kisser. She smiled a little, blushing as she thought about it.​

Katerine

Butterfly123
update soon!! yeah i wanna know how barry & Yayas relationship develops!
and i cannot wait for Alex & Kaya to meet again haha i'm playing the scene in my head haha

Saifah

bite me x___
CHAPTER TWO

“You mean to tell me that you fell in love with a girl you fucked last night?” Daniel threw his head back laughing.

“She’s special though.” Jett said earnestly.

“I have questions.” He said and Jett nodded. “Who is she? What is she like? Does she drive a Lamborghini because the other girl sounds like

a keeper.” Daniel was referring to Jett’s open relationship girlfriend, Alisha.

“Uh… I don’t know her name. I met her at the club last night. We looked at each other and that was it. She came home with me.”

“Hard to nail huh?” Daniel mocked sarcastically. “She must be from LA.”

“It wasn’t like that.” Jett protested.

“But you fucked her?” Daniel stated the truth.

“Shut up man. It was more like making love. And get this, turns out that she’s a virgin.”

Was a virgin.” He corrected Jett.

“She wanted me as well and I offered to stop but she---“

“Bro, spare me the details.” Daniel replies drearily. “One night with a virgin and you’re in love with a girl whose name you don’t even

know.”

“I’m telling you, she’s different. She’s special.” Jett insisted and Daniel shook his head, laughing. “Beside, I can easily track her down.”

“Really, how are you planning to do that?”

“Dude, come on!” Jett smirk. Daniel nodded because he knew where Jett was getting at. He is the hottest guy on campus.

“I’m telling you though; I’ve been there and done that.” Daniel said.

“Not with her, she’s different.” He said as they arrived on school campus. “How’s your love life?” as much as he wanted to talk about his

girl, he decided to change the subject and take interest in his friend’s love life.

“You know I have two rules.” Daniel replied. “Work first, pleasure second. It’s called being smart.” He looks around and then to Jett,

“Damn, there’s some fine ass freshman this year.”

“You bet.” Jett said, giving Daniel a fist pound.

“What are you staring at?” Libby asked.

“Huh?” Callie winced, “Looking at the map.” she said sheepishly.

“Why?” she questioned, taking the map out of her hand. “We can’t get lost, it’s not that big and we aren’t so dumb.”

“Yeah but we’re freshman!” she exclaimed. “In college!! We’ll get eaten alive. You know what they do to freshman. Have you seen those

movies?!”

Libby laughed at her, “Oh Callie, those things aren’t real.” But she had a gut feeling that they were.

“So, you thinking about pledging?” she asked worriedly.

“Sorority?” Libby smirk and Callie nodded.

“Uhm, I don’t know. Maybe. You”

“No. Not really my thing.” Callie shrugs. Just when they were going to walk into their first class building, she noticed someone. Skyler,

wearing only jeans and a fitted t-shirt, made her way through the crowd and she stood out. Every guy on campus stared at her direction,

almost breaking their neck.

“She’s hot.” Callie mumbled and Libby shook her head, laughing.

“Hey.” Skyler nodded towards Libby and Callie as she walks pass them.

“Friendly.” Libby said, almost in a sarcastic voice.

When Jett pushed open the door to his class, women’s heads turned. He had the sexy bad boy look that woman seem to go for. He

stopped seeing the small classroom filled except for one seat. He quickly made his way and sat down. The professor began to lecture the

class, basic rules. He dug around his back pack for a pen.

“Excuse me, do you have a pen I can borrow?” He asks the girl next to him.

“Yes.” The girl looks at Jett, shocked to see him. She swallowed a big lump behind her throat and handed to him. Jett was very much shock

himself to see Callie, the girl he made love to last night. He took the pen from her.

Callie made no eye contact with Jett whatsoever. She was too shy, too shock, too embarrassed to look at Jett. She was lost for

words. Class was done and she rushed out, Jett rushed after her but she was gone.

Skyler was bored with class, she didn’t realize how annoying her pen clicking was bothering the classroom or that Daniel was the

same class as her. Not to mention, Libby sat next to her.

The professor caught Libby’s attention though. He was in his early 30s. Extremely gorgeous, a stern face and dark over bearing

eyebrows highlighting his beautiful blue eyes. His face was very defined and finished with a strong jaw, he was very handsome indeed.

Skyler lean in towards Libby and whispered, “You’re kinda drooling.”

Libby closed her mouth and blushed, “Never seen a hot professor before.” She admitted.

Skyler shrug, “He looks huge. Can you tell?” Libby giggled and Daniel turns around and stared the girls above him. Skyler winked at him and

he smirk.

“I would love to get into his pants any time.” Libby admitted again.

“He’s your teacher!” Skyler whisper, both still giggling at their conversation. “I’m Skyler by the way. I love long walk on the beach and

hate rude people.”

“I’m Libby. I like old dudes with big dicks.” Laughing even louder, drawing attention towards them.

“Anything you want to share in particular?” the professor asked Libby. She shook her head, embarrassed. “Then I suggest you pay attention

or leave my classroom.” He stated, turning to the white board.

Daniel stared at them again and Skyler smiled, mouthing him, “Huge dick.” Pointing at the teacher, giving him two thumbs up, Daniel laughed.

The perky blond girl was sending Colbie on edge, he was melting with pleasure. She was stroking his dick in her hand, looking at

him dead in his eyes. His moans were making her moan so she decided to take his dick in her mouth.

“Oh fuck.” He groans. And she continued to pleasure him. A couple minutes of her sucking his dick, he finally came in her mouth. He pushed

her off him and zipped up his pants and fixed himself.

“There’s more of where that came from.” She reassured him, wiping the side of her mouth.

“I’ll see you later.” He said and shut the door behind him.

Colbie only cared about one thing and that was to get pleasure from a girl but never twice from the same person. He had tussled brown hair,

dark eyebrows that hovered over brown eyes. His cheeks were strong and they aligned with his strong jaw and chin, his lips perfectly plump

but he had this cocky way about his walk and attitude.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Daniel stared at them again and Skyler smiled, mouthing him, “Huge dick.” Pointing at the teacher, giving him two thumbs up, Daniel laughed.

:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: that just cracked me up that whole paragraph!!!

and that last paragraph :spicy:
your filling my mind with naughty thought...hehe

Saifah

bite me x___
CHAPTER THREE

“The girl from your apartment earlier…” Daniel trailed off.

Jett stared at him, “What about her…?”

“She’s just so… so… she looks so fuckable.” He stated.

“Don’t talk about her that way man.” Jett growled and Daniel stopped.

“Loosen up bro, I was just kidding.” Daniel punched his arm playfully. He saw Colbie coming their way. “Where the fuck you been man?”

“Getting a blow job.” Colbie smirked. “There’s a lot of hot freshman this year,” he paused, and staring at a girl’s ass when she walks pass

them, “Fuckin hot!” he exclaimed.

“Jettttttttttt!” Skyler yelled as ran up to Jett and hugged him. “Guess what??” She said excitedly when Daniel and Colbie stared at her

butt.

“What is it?” He ask when she lets go.

“I’m staying! Dad knows I’m here. He was a little pissed but I talked him out of sending me away to another school but since I told him

that you’re here…” she claps her hand together and Jett shook his head.

“He allowed it.” he replied laughing. “Of course, you are daddy’s princess.”

“Wanna introduce me to your friend?” Colbie interrupted still staring at her butt.

“I’m Skyler.” She replies, extending her arm out for a handshake. She kept catching Daniel’s attention with her bubbly attitude and cocky

smirks. “I’ll see you later!” she said to Jett and hugged him again before she took off.

Libby found Callie on her bed when she came back from class. “You alright?” she ask casually.

Callie was debating if she should tell her roommate about her guy but she decided not to, at least not until she knew Libby well

enough, “Nothing.”

“You can’t stay in here. Let’s go meet people. I want you to meet Skyler.” Libby said, trying to pull Callie from her bed.

“Who’s Skyler?” Callie shook her head, getting up.

“The hot girl you almost broke your neck staring at.” She laughed and Callie grins. “She’s amazing and you must meet her.” She nodded,

following Libby out the door.

“She’s my sister.” Jett told Colbie and Daniel and they threw back their head laughing.

“She’s Asian.” Daniel said. “I should know. I’m Asian too.”

“You gotta come up with a better story than that bro. You banging that chick? She seems so hung up on your dick.” Colbie shrug, eating a

fry.

“Fuck you.” Jett replies, “She’s my stepsister. My mom married her dad when I was 11. I was the only child and so was she and when our

parents got together, that’s all she ever was to me. That is one reason why I am very protective of her is because she is my sister.” He

finished his sentence and stared at Colbie.

“What?” he laughed.

“Stay away from her. No fucking friend’s siblings remember?” Jett pointed at both Daniel and Colbie.

“Yeah, yeah.” Daniel replied. He wanted to hook up with Skye though.

“I saw her today.” Jett quickly changed the subject. “She’s in my English class.”

Daniel shot a look at Jett, “No name girl?”

“Yeah.” Just when he was about to tell his story, he saw her again. She caught him looking at her and she quickly turns away, pretending

that she didn’t see him. “That’s her.” He said, pointing her direction. Daniel and Colbie both turn their attention towards Callie.

“What about her?” Colbie asked.

“She’s the girl I---“ Jett began.

“You met her?” Colbie asked again, turning away from Callie and staring at Jett.

“Yeah, well no, but---“ he began to stutter.

“Callie.” Colbie shrug and it took Daniel and Jett by surprised. “My girlfriend.”

“You’re shitting me right bro?” Daniel butted in but Colbie wasn’t kidding. Jett kept quiet. “Holy fuck!” He burst out laughing.

“I uhh borrowed her pen.” Jett cleared his throat, giving Colbie Callie’s pen.

“What the fuck am I going to do with this?” Colbie asked, laughing. “You might have that look every girl wants but you aren’t the smartest

fish in the sea.” He stated. He caught up to Callie, giving back her pen. She stared at Jett momentarily and nodded at Colbie as he pulled

her into a kiss that disgusted Jett.

“Not a word.” Jett warned Daniel.

“You fucked Colbie’s girl!” Daniel stated, shaking his head. Colbie has always had Jett’s leftovers but with Callie, it was different.

“Hey! Are you guys new?” in front of Libby and Callie stood a bleached blonde hair girl with her boobs practically popping out of her tank

top.

“Yeah.” Libby answers politely.

“I’m Giselle. Are you guys going to rush this week?”

Callie looked at Libby then turned her attention back to the girl. “Should we?”

“Yes you should! Rush week rocks! All the hottest girls join Pi Delta and you guys totally should join because you are both hot.”

“Hot girls only huh?” Skyler said, appearing in front of the blond hair girl. “Nice tits. How much did that cost you?” she mocked the girl,

obviously upsetting her.

“They’re real.” Giselle stated angrily.

“Honey, I know what’s real and fake and that’s totally fake.” Skyler pointed at Giselle hard pointing nipples that were very much visible

to her sight.

“Not much.” She brushed it off. “IF you wanna look hot, you gotta pay up right?”

“My tits are real.” She gesture, grabbing her boobs for better view.

“I’m sure they are.” She forced a smile, “Anyway,” she continues as she handed them flyers, “Rush week totally rocks and you three have the

looks and body for it.

“I’m not into it. Sororities isn’t really for me. Besides, I don’t think I want to be humiliated by a bunch of cookie cutter, big breasts,

spray tanned Barbie dolls like yourself.” She told her. “You guys make girls pledge naked on school campus.”

“Those are lies that were probably spread to destroy us because people are jealous of how pretty and popular we are!” she practically

yelled at them. “Like you are too. Bitch.”

“Thanks for inviting us though Janelle.” Libby said, still giggling.

“It’s Giselle.” She said with an attitude.

“Whatever.” Skyler replied as she watched Giselle stomp away. “You must be Libby’s roommate? I’m Skyler.” Taking Callie’s hand.

“That was insane Skyler.” Callie laughed, shaking her hand. “She’s totally pissed off. I’m Callie.”

“Eh, she sucks dick for a living.” Skyler shrugs.

Libby was laughing so hard, she snorted, “You’re a crazy one.”

Callie looks over to Jett. If only he knew the real reason why she had slept with him that night. She had already fell for his

Mediterranean blue eyes, sculpted cheekbones, dirty blond hair that casually fell below his forehead, athletic body, and cocksure attitude.

He was her personal drug and she’s addicted.

“You guys going to the party tonight?” Skyler ask, interrupting Callie’s thought.

“What party?” She regains control of her feelings.

Skyler smiled, “back to school party. Main campus.”

“Yes!” Libby shouted. “I haven’t had it in for a while.” She smirks.

“Oh god Libby.” Callie laughed, playfully hitting her arm. “Where’s your dorm? We can meet up there?” Callie asks Skyler.

“I don’t have a dorm. I stay at this apartment not so far away from here,” she began, “With him.” she pointed towards Jett and his

friends. “The blond one.” She smirks.

“Oh.” Callie said, misunderstanding them even though she shouldn’t be feeling guilty at all. She has a boyfriend that she cheated on and

she knows that he’d cheated on her too.

“Speaking of him, I’ll catch up with you guys later.” She said but turns around and shouted, “Oh, call me!” she shouted her number to Libby

and Callie as they entered her number in their contacts. They weren’t the only one though. A lot of guys around that area were also taking

it down.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhhh....... PLease update soon!!! I want to know what happens..!!! Thanks for the update!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
YES UPDATE!!
i wanna know why Callie cheated on Colbie... even though Colbie so desereved it haha

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Please update again I love it can't wait what going happen next.

Saifah

bite me x___
CHAPTER FOUR

“You don’t have to go.” Jett sigh, slipping on his jacket.

Skyler turns around and glared at him, “It’s a party and I’m there.”

“Remember what happen last time…” he trailed off.

“HEY!” she snapped. “How many times have I told you that it wasn’t your fault? I got myself into that

situation.” She mumbles, pushing back the horrible memories behind her and snapped back to reality. “Besides,

it’s a new start for me so let me start over and make friends.”

He sigh, “So this is really you, Skye?” he questions, looking at her once innocent face and she nodded.

“I didn’t change Jett.” She whispered. “But the past just made me a stronger person that I am today.” She

shrugs and he nodded. “I can’t let the past take control of my future.”

“Daniel is on his way.” He quickly changes the subject. He can see the tears in her eyes.

--------------------------------

“I hate the smell of sluts and alcohol.” Callie stated when she entered.

“Hottie is here.” Libby stared at Colbie.

“Hey.” He smirks, giving Callie a kiss and grabbing her butt. Libby sneered and it made Colbie laugh. “Hello

to you too.”

“This is my roommate Libby.” She told Colbie.

“Listen, I wanted to hang out with you but I can’t.” He grabbed her arm, pulling her close so she could hear

him better. Callie nodded and watch him disappeared.

Skyler, Daniel, and Jett showed up to the party about an hour later. Skyler covered her ears to the music

playing and saw the massive crowd of people dancing and drinking and huge speakers and it was a raging party.

“Let’s party!” she suggested when she reached Callie and Libby. She grabbed a few drinks and pulled them to

the dance floor.

Skyler is very much of a partier. She is only seventeen years old, soon to be eighteen in a couple of months

but she is experienced. She drank alcohol, lost her virginity at age fifteen, and of course, she’d smoke weed

and other drugs. Despite of her past, Skyler is a normal teenager ready to enjoy her first year of college.

“More shots please!” Libby smiled seductively at the guy serving drinks.

“So, are you girls single?” Skyler ask, making a small, casual conversation with Libby and Callie.

“I am!” Libby exclaimed, taking her shot of patron.

“Taken.” Callie replied drearily. “But it’s an open relationship according to my boyfriend.”

“Why the sad face?” Libby ask, handing her more alcohol and she refused.

“It’s complicated. High school sweetheart. We broke up when he graduated and barely reconciled and couple

months ago.”

Skyler shook her head, “It’s his lost. You should break up with him.” she slurred, taking two more shots.

“Yeah, but he’s the one for me.” she shrugged.

“Not if he’s treating you like a doormat.” Libby included. “Besides, what kind of boyfriend ditches his

girlfriend to be with other girls?”

“Like I said, open relationship.” Callie repeated.

“I don’t understand you at all but I guess.”

“hmmm…” Skyler thought, “And what about you Libby? You seem to be an expert. Did she tell you she was checking

out one of the professors here?” Libby spat and playfully smacked Skyler on her arm, spilling her drink. “She

was drooling so bad.”

“Hey, I’m into guys okay. Hot guys. I don’t care if he’s our age or older, if he’s hot than I am sure checking

him out.” She snapped, laughing.

“Have you ever been with a girl?” Skyler ask and Libby shook her head. “Than how would you know if a guy is

right for you?”

“Because I’m attracted to them.”

“Well you have to at least kiss a girl before making a decision.” Skyler stated and Libby was still shaking

her head. “Come on, just try it. You’re hot.” Skyler said seductively and pulled Libby into a kiss. Callie

raised her brows in disbelief as she watch Skyler and Libby make out. Skyler pulled back, “How was it?”

“You’re an amazing kisser but, I still like dicks.” She laughed.

“Hey ladies, mind if I join?” Jett interrupted. He stared at Callie who was avoiding him. Skyler nodded,

staring at Callie.

“Hey have you met my new friends. Libby.” She pointed at Libby who was drooling at this man standing above

her. “And Callie.” Callie shot a look at Jett again.

“Hey…” he replies. He was lost for words.

“This is Jett, one of the hottest guys on campus. He got girls on his dick.” She sneered and laughed. “I need

more drink.” Skyler announced and Libby offered to help Skyler get them more beer.

Callie and Jett awkwardly staring opposite directions until Jett broke the silent, “We have to talk about this

ya know.”

“I was drunk, you were drunk, it was a one night thing.” She shrugged.

“Is that so?” he leans forward and she nodded. “You knew what you were doing and I offered to stop but you

didn’t want to. I was your first.” He cleared his throat and she swallows a big lump in the back of her

throat. She was lost in his eyes again, “We made love. You know it.” she shook her head. And he moved next to

her.

“It was supposed to be a one night thing. We both know this is wrong.” She said, looking over to Colbie who

was making out with other girls. “Please, don’t…”

“Breathe a word of it. I know.” He frowned which broke her heart. She doesn’t even know him but she feels so

connected with him. She loved him.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i was in the ff section the other day and I didn't see this update! lol.
i really want to smack Colbie, the arse! its totally ovs that Callies not into the who 'open' relationship thing.
AWWWWWWWW she loves Jett! :cloud9:
and Skyler i just LOVE HER!
i'm guessing Libby and the teacher is gonna be a bit like the one in Pretty Little Liars? but hotter :p