Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

cecilia

Staff member
^MUAHAH. BRITNEY SPEARS :eek:
i used to listen to that song .. :blush:

when are you going to update yours?

i'm still behind on this story, however, i'm pretty current with TILL LIFE DO US PART.
this one have alot of juices -0- i shall try and try to finish all the current chapters.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Episode 9, part 1

Anajath textile co, Anouwat's office

Anouwat sat at his desk, feeling defeated as if all hope was lost. He didn't even bother to draw the blinds open to let the morning sun light into his office. The phone on his desk rang two times, but he ignored it and sat back leaning his head against the chair.

I lost you forever. He sighed.

He vowed to not answer any calls from Kateeya again. What's the point, he'd already lost the lost of his life, he thought. As he forced himself to start the work on his desk that was piling up, his cellphone began to ring. He shook his head at the thought of He pulled the cellphone from his pocket, and pressed end to make it stop ringing. Two minutes later, the cell rang again, and Anouwat made it stop. He threw the phone on his desk with disgust and tried to block out the thoughts that were going through his head. His heart felt so heavy, that he couldn't think straight. The phone then rang again, and after thinking twice, he decided to answer it and give Kateeya a piece of his mind, so he answered the call.

Anouwat - Stop calling me! I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I can't believe you'd hurt your own sister. A girl like you deserve hell! You're a bitch and I hate you, you hear me?!

Kateeya - Anouwat! Im calling to-

Anouwat - You planned all of this and you know it!! I don't love Pimpida and I sure as hell will NEVER love you. You can blackmail me to be your boyfriend for all you want, the truth is when I'm around you, I want to VOMIT!

Kateeya - Aiyaa, such hards words. And here I am, uhhh calling to apologize.

Anouwat - You?? Apologize?

Kateeya - Believe it or not, Anouwat. Last night... I...I thought about what I did, and I feel really bad. I mean, Anneetha is my sister afterall.

Anouwat - Give me a break! What the hell are you up to now??!

Anouwat...I..I'm really sorry, Kateeya sobs.

Anouwat - I don't believe you. How can I ??

Kateeya - It's true, I'm really sorry. And.. thinking about our childhood and how Anneetha was always nice to me, I've realized that I've been such a bitch. I wanted to help you and Anneetha reunite again.

Anouwat sat there, wondering if Kateeya was being honest or not.

Kateeya - Uhh... if you don't believe me, then fine. I guess i'll let you go.

Anouwat - Wait! If it's true then, what are you planning on doing now??

Kateeya smirked, and pleased that Anouwat seem to fall for it.

Kateeya - Well.. I will tell her the truth. But knowing Anneetha, she will not allow you back in again, after everything that's happened. So.. I'm going to convince her myself. And then I will personally bring you to her, so you can reunite with her.

Anouwat raised his eyebrows; and tried to study Kateeya's new found remorse.

Anouwat - How do I know that you're telling me the truth??

Kateeyaa - Anouwat, would a girl like me waste my time on this, if I werent truly sorry? If you don't believe me then fine. But that wouldn't stop me from trying to get her to forgive me. And, you're right Anouwat, I realized that there is no point in it, if you would never love me.

Anouwat - Uhhh.... well, when are you going to do this for us?

Kateeya - I prefer to explain to you in person. Thhis way, you'll see how sincere I am. Please believe me. Anneetha IS my sister and.. I... now realized it, when I watched her cry yesterday.

Anouwat - Fine. Meet me here, after work.

Kateeya - Oh, thank you for letting me redeem myself. I really app-

Click.

Anouwat hung up on her, not wanting to hear anymore. He thought about their conversation and didn't know what to believe. He felt as if this may be his only hope, because other than thinking about her and wishing to see her again, he really doesn't have a choice. He only hopes that Kateeya is in fact being truthful.

Inajuk mansion

-Anneetha's bedroom

Anneetha sat on her bed and hugged her knees, trying to shut out the picture of Kateeya in his arms. She knew that even if it kills her, she needs to erase him from her life forever. As she thought of him, Nanny knocked on the door. She allowd nanny in the room.

Nanny - Khun noo, let me help you get out of bed okay?

Anneetha nodded softly, accepting and trying to convince herself that she'll forever be helpless and that perhaps, that's the reason why Anouwat hurt her the way that he did.

While nanny held on to Anneetha's arm, so that she could scoot herself out of bed, Anneetha's stomach began to churn. She felt a nauseating feeling come up from her stomach. Her head began feeling light and she began to feel dizzy, as she tried to get out of bed. All of a sudden she started to gag.

Khun noo!!! Nanny cried out.

As Anneetha gagged and then throw up, Nanny began to rub her back.

Nanny - Khun noo!! Are you okay?? Hold on, let me go grab a basin!!

Nanny let go of her arm, ran into the bathroom and grabbed a basin. She quickly stuck it under Anneetha as she threw up some more.

Khun noo - Let me go grab the sniffing medicine and call a doctor!

Anneetha - No! Don't.. I..I'l be fine.

Anneetha continued to throw up.

Nanny - But you're throwing up a lot. You could have eaten something bad.

After throwing up a few times, Anneetha finally stopped.

Anneetha - Uhh.. I think I'll be fine. I probably didn't eat enough yesterday and felt sick. I'll be okay, Nanny.

Nanny - O..okay then. But if you throw up anymore, I'm going to call a doctor okay? We have to make sure it's nothing else.

Nanny felt her head to see if she had a fever. She then sat there and watched Anneetha, and thought about the time when her niece was experiencing morning sickness. The symtoms looked like what Anneetha is going through.

Anneetha - I'm so sorry Nanny, I didn't mean to throw up all over the place. I'll clean it up.

Nanny - No, no. Don't worry, Khun noo. I'll have one of the servants to clean this up. For now, let's get out of bed, and get you cleaned up okay? I'll have some rice soup and crackers ready. It should make you feel btter. Uhhh.... Khun noo... maybe...

Anneetha changed the subject, not wanting Nanny to mention whatever it is that she was about to mention.
For the past two months, Anneetha noticed that she hasn't had her period yet. She shrugged it off and tried to convince herself that maybe she was going through so much stress.

Anneetha looked at Nanny and tried to act like everything was okay.

*part 2, will be posted ASAP. Thanks for reading.*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp...she threw up...this is his chance to be with her^^ hmm what does kateeyaa have in store for the two love birds...suspicious...O.O

chenling

sarNie Adult
wonderful....I really hate kat..what a..ughhhhh she needs to get her ass kicked soo bad. I feel so bad for the two of them..misunderstanding....but I do love this!!!

lady0fdarkness

Episode 9, part 2

-Anajath textile and co.

It was already 7:30 in the evening, until Anouwat got all of his work done. Anouwat prepared himself mentally to meet with Kateeya. As he finished up the last few work that he had, he couldn't help, but whatever what's she's up to, and if he can trust her or not. But whatever it is, he knew he doesn't really have a choice. After he was done with his work, he called secretary Mai on the intercom again.

Anouwat - Mai, have you been sending flowers to the same address?

Mai - Yes. sir.

Anouwat sighed deeply and Mai could hear the emotions from him.

Mai - You know sir.... I really think, instead of having it delivered, why don't you bring it yourself. Tell her how much you love her, sir!

Anouwat - Sigh, I wish I could Mai, but it's more complicated than it looks.

Mai - Love shouldn't be so complicated, sir. All I can say is, you just make sure you tell her everything okay?

Anouwat - Thank you Mai, see you tomorrow.

Mai - Yes, sir. Is there anything else?

Anouwat - That's all. Thank you, Mai.

Anouwat left his office and went down in the elevator; just as he thought, Kateeya was sitting in the lobby waiting for him. This time she looked kind of different, she didn't have on those provacative outfit on, and her hair and makeup was simply done with less of both. Maybe she is being sincere, Anouwat thought inside himself. As he approached her, she stood up politely, and extended out her hand to shake his.

Kateeya - Anouwat, thank you so much for meeting me today.

Anouwat was surprised that she didn't have the usual smugged smirk on her face and her demeaner seemed so different. He then cautiously extended his hand out to greet her; eventhough she seemed like a changed woman, he still held gis guards up.

Anouwat - Okay.. tell me..

Uhh, I'd like to talk it over a cup of coffee? So I wouldn't feel so nervous and ashamed? Kateeya said shakingly.

Anouwat - Okay, well the coffee shop here is already closed, but I guess we could go up the road.

As they left the building, Anouwat saw Jed standing by the car waiting for them.

Kateeya - Err, I hope you don't mind if Jed drives us? After we're done, I'll have him drop you back here and you could take your car home?

Anouwat then thought to himself that perhaps she is being really sincere; she's not driving her own car today, and doesn't seem like she's hiding anything.

Anouwat thought about it and nodded.

Meanwhile, Jed stood there nervously, wondering why Kateeya is here with Anouwat and why was she being so damn nice. He thought about this morning when she spoke to him in a voice, he'd never hear before. As Jed stood there, he shuddered , knowing deep in his heart that her new act is not sincere at all; she reminded him of a snake in the grass, waiting to attack.

-In the car

Kateeya - You know Anouwat, I've been thinking, before we go talk it over.. why don't we go to the jewelry shop first?

Anouwat was puzzled, but was a little anxious himself, since he's been thinking about buying Anneetha a ring and propose to her.

Kateeya - I think Anneetha will forgive the both of us, if you propose to her ASAP. With my plans, it will surely help you guys reunite, and a ring is a nice touch.

Anouwat - Actually, that sounds like a very good idea.

Kateeya gave a quick innocent giggle and smile.

Kateeya - Jed, take us to Seng Chan Jewelry's please.

Jed - Uhh.. Right awway.

Jed is now scratching his head, fearing the worst for Anneetha.

-Seng Chan's shop

Anouwat carely looked for a ring that suited Anneetha, but it seemed like when he found the one he liked, Kateeya keeps saying that Anneetha probably won't like it. And Anouwat took her words for it, thinking that Kateeya is her sister and probably knows what she likes. They spent nearly two hours at that shop before Anouwat finally found the right one for her. And Kateeya finally agreed that it was a nice one. She eyed the ring with wide eyes, as if the ring was for her.

Anouwat paid the cashier and was feeling so ecstatic. He couldn't wait to propose to her. It was already 9:45PM, 15 minutes before the shop closed. He didn't realized that it was that late, as he start to worry that he won't get to see her on time again.

-In the car

Kateeya - Okay, now that we've got the ring, let's go to the coffee shop and I'll tell you what my plan is.

Anouwat - Well.. it's getting kind of late, can't you just tell me now? What if I miss her again?

Kateeya laughed nervously and put on her innocent voice again.

Kateeya - Well.. Uhh,, to be honest with you, you won't see her today. Err... I'm going to have it arranged so that you'll see her tomorrow and you can propose right away. But for now, let me just buy you coffee and maybe a a quick bite?

Anouwat thought that so far, she's been acting normal and not the same Kateeya that he knew. So after a second thought, he agreed.

Kateeya - Jed, take us to Mama's Noodle Shop please.

Jed - Right away, Khun noo!

By now, Jed is starting to get more and more nervous, wondering what the snake got in store.

-Mama's noodles

The shop was one of those takeout shops where you can either sit and eat at a table or buy the food and go. They were the last customers, so the shop was empty. Kateeya and Anouwat gave their orders.

Kateeya - Egg noodle soup with shrimp, and a bottle of water please.

Cashier - Yes ma'am!

Then Anouwat ordered.

Anouwat - Rice noodles with rare beef steaks.

Cashier - What would you like to drink?

Anouwat - Just give me some coconut juice. Thank you.

Kateeya - Anouwat let me pay for this okay? It's the least I could do, she smiled sweetly.

Kateeya then dug into her purse and started to feel around in it. She kept on feeling around it as the cashier and Anouwat waited.

Kateeya - Oh no.. I think I left my wallet in the car.

Anouwat - Okay, I guess I'll pay for it then.

Kateeya - No! No! Please, let me Anouwat. It's the least I can do for you. Uhh.. I'm so embarrased, but would you mind running to car and asked Jed to find my wallet? It should be where I sat.

Anouwat - Ohh.. okay then. I'll be right back.

Anouwat turned and started walking out. The cashier handed them their drinks to Kateeya.

Cashier - Well, while we wait. Let me go tell the cook to start on your noodles before he starts putting things away. We're closing in 20 minutes.

Kateeya smiled and nodded.

When the cashier left into the kitchen and no one was in sight, Kateeya dug into her purse and pulled out a piece of tiny envelope. She smiled crookedly, looked around to see if she's alone, and then she poured the white substance from the envelope into Anouwat's drink. She then quickly stuck the enevelope back in her bag as Anouwat walked back in the door with her wallet.

Kateeya - Oh.. thank you so much, Anouwat.

When the cashier came back, Kateeya then paid for their food. She quickly glanced at an unsuspecting Anouwat, and smirked deeply inside herself, anxious for him to drink her cocktail of sleepiness.

-Inajuk mansion, Anneetha's bedroom

Anneetha couldn't even finish her dinner. All the aroma from the foods she likes seem to make her feel nauseas. She then went to her room, hoping that she'll feel better if she doesn't see or smell any food. But even in her room, the dull, nauseating feeling would not go away. No matter what she did. She tried to take a deep breath, she tried to drink water, tried everything, but it's still there. What's happening to me she thought as she felt her tummy.

Anouwat, where are you.. I hate you, but..but.. why can't I stop thinking about you..

Nanny walked in with a wet cloth to wipe Anneetha's head. She was feeling a little cold sweat earlier at dinner. By now, Nanny had an idea what was going on with Annetha, but nanny kept her mouth shut about it, not wanting to embarrass Anneetha.

Nanny - Uhh...Khun noo... How about tomorrow, nanny take you to the doctor?

Anneetha - No Nanny I'-

Nanny - Khun noo... I promise.. it will be between you and me okay? Whatever the doctor tells us... we're the only ones to know okay?

Anneetha then knew Nanny knows what's going on.

Anneetha - I'm scared, Nanny.

Nanny - It'll be okay, Nanny will be with you all the way okay?

Anneetha siged and reluctantly nodded her head.

Anouwat...I need you.

Anneetha's heart ached as she she thought of him, and thought of what's going on inside her.

*part 3, coming ASAP*

chenling

sarNie Adult
Man kat is just what Jed thinks, a snake. I mean why would you do that to the man your sister loves, ughhh I know its because she is jealous and well a total bitch but still. This is only going to cause more shit for them but that is why she is doing it....great update!

lady0fdarkness

Man kat is just what Jed thinks, a snake. I mean why would you do that to the man your sister loves, ughhh I know its because she is jealous and well a total bitch but still. This is only going to cause more shit for them but that is why she is doing it....great update!
Thank you.

... Kateeya won't stop until Anouwat is hers. She just wants to make sure that Anneetha get hurt beyond repair... stay tuned..

lady0fdarkness

Episode 9, part 3

-Mama's noodle shop

Kateeya watched intently as Anouwat drank all of the coconut juice. Her eyes widened with pleasure knowing that soon, he`will fall into her web of lies. When she saw him looking at her, she quickly looked down at her bowl of soup, pretending to eat.

Anouwat - So tell me? What is the plan?

Kateeya - Uhh.. tomorrow night, I will reserve the Red Flower restaurant, it's on the rooftop, of one of my father's buildings. It has a breathtaking view of bangkok. I will take her there myself, and I will tell her everything, and then I'll leave and you'll come in.

As Anouwat listened to Kateeya talk, he started to feel a tingling sensation in his eyes and forehead. He shook his head slightly trying to adjust his pupils and focus them, but his vision started to get blurring and he was starting to feel light headed. He took a palm to his eyes and tried to rub them, but the blur seemed to get stronger. And his body started to feel fatigued, as if he hadn't slept. He then took both hands and held his head and tried to rub them, but the drug was moving in quick. He shut his eyes tightly and opened them, and saw Kateeya sitting there, smiling smuggly, waiting for him to go into unconsciousness.

Ughhh, what's going on with me, Anouwat said weakly as he looked onto Kateeya and tried to adjust his vision.

Then the drug took a hold of him, and he couldn't fight any longer. Anouwat's head hung backwards as his body slouch in the chair; he fell into a deep sleep, and high from a high dose of sleepy pills.

Hmm, that was too easy, Kateeya thought inside herself.

The cashier then appeared from the back room and when she Anouwat dead asleep, she was puzzled.

Cashier - Aow! What happened to him??

Kateeya - Oh uhh.. my friend is just uhh... a little tired. He had a long day. Hehehe.

Cashier - Ohh... I was just about to say that, I only gave him coconut juice, not liquor!!

Kateeya - OH! hehe... Uhh.. he'll be okay. I'm going to have my driver help him. Thanks for the noodles.

Kateeya then called Jed to come and drag Anouwat to car. But before he even came in, she warned an already confused Jed.

Kateeya - Jed, if you are smart, you'll keep your mouth shut and do as I say, you hear me??!

Jed - Uhht, Khun noo , but-

Kateeya - Jed!

Jed then kept his mouth shut, went over to a sleeping Anouwat, and grabbed him and dragged him out to the car.

-In the car

Jed drove nervously and kept looking into the rear viw mirror to see if Anouwat is coming to yet. He then saw Kateeya laying on his chest, caressing an unconscious Anouwat.

Jed - Uhh.. Khun noo.. should I go drop him off at his place?

Kateeya - No. Go straight home.

Jed - But Khun noo-

Kateeya - I said, go straight home, JED!

Jed -Uhh. okay okay.

-Inajuk Mansion

A nervous Jed parked the car and stepped out to get Anouwat, but all kinds of thoughts was going through his mind. He was fearing the worst, getting more and more worried for Anneetha. He was worried that she'll see that Kateeya has Anouwat again. So Jed tried his best to try and get Anouwat out of this situation.

Jed - Uhht, Khun noo.. how about I take him out back to the servants cottage? I'll take care of him.

Kateeya - Ai Jed! What did I say?? Keep your mouth shut and do as I say! Now.. take him straight to my room and lay him on my bed.

Jed - But Khun noo, that's wrong!!

Kateeya - Jed???!! Do you still want to be able to send money to your Mother in Banork? If you do, then shut your mouth and do what I said, NOW!

Jed - But, but Khun noo... it's wrong; Tun Deth, Anneetha.. what will they say??

Kateeya - Jed!! I will make sure you get fired this minute and I'll make sure you can't get any other jobs, do you hear me???

A defeated Jed, reluctantly closed his mouth and proceeded to take Anouwat to Kateeya's room and laid him on her bed. He shook his head slightly, sighed and left the room, but prayed that Anneetha won't see this.

-Kateeya's room

Once Jed left her room, she closed the door and turned her attention to a defenseless, sleeping Anouwat. She stood there and had to admire this handsome man laying so helplessly on her bed. She then sat next to him and ran her fingers through his head, and giggling and smirking like a hyena about to eat its prey. She then started unbuttoning his shirt slowly, savioring the moment. Once she was done unbuttoning, she gasps at the sight of his nicely defined chest and abs. They looked so delicious to this hungry beast. After she was done fondling his upper body, she worked her way down and started to unzip his pants; by now, the excitement was killing her. She wanted to see what Anneetha saw. When she finally got his pants unzipped, she stood up, took off his shoes and pulled off his pants. He was now half-naked, only wearing a boxer.

Kateeya sat back down next to him, and circled her paws on his naval area near his crouch. She then did the unthinkable and pulled off his boxers.

Oh my! She gasps, fanning herself as she got hotter, staring at his manhood. She couldn't help herself, so she gave it a quick squeeze, expecting the thing to rise. But just like Anouwat, it was asleep.

Ughh.. this is no fun, he's too dead asleep! She thought.

But her disappointment soon turned back into victory when she fantasized about the moment when Anneetha sees a naked Anouwat in her bed. She then got herself undressed, only wearing her underwears. She adjusted Anouwat on her bed and covered him with a blanket as she took her position next to him on the bed. She covered herself up and laid her head on his naked chest. She then fell asleep dreaming about her brilliant plan to ruin them.

-Anneetha's room, next morning

She looked at herself in the mirror, not recognizing the image looking back. Her eyes swollen from crying herself to sleep last night. She was so afraid of finding out that she may be pregnant with his child; and the worst part is that she thought Anouwat is a womanizer and that her baby will be fatherless. And the part that pains her the most is that, even after thinking that he is a womanizer who used her, she still loves him with all of her heart. She took a deep breath and told herself that she'll be okay; that she survived without him before, and she will still survive now.

Anneetha tried to wash away her puffy eyes. She brushed her hair and straightened out herself, getting ready for her doctor's appointment this morning. As she was about done, Nanny knocked softly on the bathroom door.

Nanny - Khun noo, are you almost done? I want you to have breakfast before we leave for your appointment.

Anneetha - Yes, Nanny. I'm coming out right now.

Anneetha opened the door and tried to force herself to smile.

Nanny - There you are. Are you done, Khun noo? Is there anything else I can get for you before we go to breakfast?

Anneetha - Uhh...no Nanny.. I.I'm just quite nervous. What if....... I'm err-

Nanny - Khun noo, then Nanny will help you every step of the way. We'll also tell Anouwat.

Anneetha - NO! uhh.. I'm sorry. I mean, no.. Anouwat cannot know. I don't want him near me.. and.. and, my baby.

Nanny sighed. She felt so sad, for Anneetha.

Nanny - But, we still don't know yet, okay Khun noo? So let's not jump to conclusions yet.

As Annnetha and Nanny were talking, they were interrupted by a loud shriek from one of the servants who normally go up to Kateeya's room to get her ready for the morning.

Servant Noy's voice could be heard all the way from Kateeya's door.

Noy - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!! there's someone in Kateeya's room!! HELP!! HELP!!

Noy screamed thinking that the stranger in Kateeya's room was some kind of intruder that she didn't know about. For years and years, Noy had never seen Kateeya sleep with a man in her room before, so this startled her.

Anneetha then got worried for her sister when she heard Noy yell out for help.

Anneetha - Nanny! Quick, let's go to Kateeya's room. Something's going on.

Nanny and Annetha darted out the room, worried for Kateeya. On their way there, they bumped into Theela and Deth.

Deth - What's going on??

Theela - Yeah, I heard a loud scream.

Nanny - Well, let's go and check!

So everyone proceeded to Kateeya's room, not knowing what kind of web, she had spun the night before.

*part 4 coming up ASAP. Thanks for reading.*