Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww i love the aftermath...so sweet...and that sexy scene whoa....LOL.....what a happy and lovely ending awww...o^.^o everything resolved heehee OMG they named their daughter theela that is so super sweet of them....thank you for a wonderful fanfic....can't wait for the bloopers and facts and writer's thoughts^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hehe, what time is it where youre at? It's way too early here.. I'm about to go back asleep myself.
it's 6:46 AM...but don't worry, i'm not alone, i am with my JLR sisters...aiko and an heehee they are accompanying me...awww you go to sleep....that's so thoughtful of you to post this up.......have a lovely sleep

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks! hehe.. I'll be back later with the extras.. I'm trying to make a myspace music page so I can post the soundtrack...

see you later.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i gotta catch up on this keke.. darn i 4got where i left off ......... hmm i'll find out later keke.. i need my sleep.. xp..

lady0fdarkness

Love, unconditionally Extra's

Bloopers! -

As I wrote this fanfic, I made so many mistakes; I dunno if you guys saw it or not. There was one mistake that I thought was funny, but no one noticed it or it didn't really mattered? In episode 3, part 1... When Pimpida and Anouwat was looking for a restaurant to eat at.. the text from the fic is as follows

Pimpida - Actually, P'Wat.. I have a place in mind. Could you take me to that new restaurant in the valley? It's called "The taste of old Siam."

The restaurant is called "Taste of old Siam," but I just realized that when I wrote the headlines, I put "The taste of new Siam" instead, so I thought it was funny when I went back and re-read it. Look at the text below from the fiction.

-Taste of New Siam restaurant

Theela successfully convinced Dome to take them here to a new restaurant. She always wanted to taste the very authentic way of cooking Thai food. The hostess greeted them and sat them at a table and handed them their menues.

(that's why it was suppose to be named old Siam; she wanted to taste the authencity of old thai cooking.)

And there were many times when I wrote Theela when I really meant Anneetha. I kept getting confused cause there are so many E's in these people's names!

There were times when the scene was suppose to be at Inujak mansion(Nang'aek's mansion), but I got mixed up and put Anajath mansion instead. And if you noticed, lol... Anajath was suppose to be Anneetha's last name, cause I was trying to play with the "Ana's" For example, like Anneetha & Annedeth Anajath. Hahaha...

Facts

In the aftermath, I mentioned that Anneetha and Anouwat moved to rural Khon Kaen. And if you've been reading my other fiction, that is where Sinthorn and Salana lives. So somehow, the lives of my characters from both fics are connected. hahhha

While writing this fanfic, I listened to "apologized" over and over. For some reason that song made my flow come out better!

It takes me about one hour and a half just to finish one part of an episode.

I used Wordpad to update my fiction! There were a few episodes that I wrote directly on the thread.

I usually write this fic after only sleeping for a few hours! The ideas seemed to come better that way. Sometimes when I start writing this fic, I had no idea what scenes were coming up next, I just wrote it improv.

I tried to imagine it as a lakorn, so that's why I added in a few songs in the background.

Though I wrote fiction before, this is my first time writing in a third person. I normally do better as first person.

Writer's thoughts and alternate endings

There were times when I wanted to stop writing, cause I felt so sad for the characters. And I could have made it more happy, but for some reason, I kept writing in the obstacles.

At first I wanted to make Noon the leading lady, but since she leads too much, so I decided to make her a bad girl. Ae was picked as the sweet sister, because she's my favorite Thai actress. The lakorn "Yai Bah Bai" inspired me to pick Tangmo as the leading, cause in that lakorn she played a mentally retarded girl and I thought she played her role well. I also thought she looks good with Atichart.

At first I was going to have it end with Anneetha dying at childbirth like her Mother, but when I thought about it, I actually cried, cause it was t oo sad. Then I thought, maybe I will make Anouwat die in a car accident, but then I thought no, I can't do that, he went through so much already. So I decided to have someone unexpected die!

Or another ending was, I was going to have Anouwat leave for America with Pimpida, but when he went to the airport, Pimpida saw how sorrorful he was, so she encouraged him to go find Anneetha and Pimpida was supposed to sacrifice her love for Anouwat in order to make him happy. I also wanted to make Kateeya admit her guilts at the end, but decided to have that crazy bitch locked up instead.

*well I hope you guys enjoyed this fiction.. now I'm going to focus on "Till life do us part...*

I may also mention Anneetha and Anouwat in there, since they live in the same town. Hehehe....

THANKS FOR READING! If you're still interested, the soundtrack and the drawing of the leading couple will be posted shortly.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh..i love bloopers, facts, thoughts, and alternative ending....great motivation for my own.....heeehee i just write my fanfic just from here.....LOVE the fanfic, LOVE everything....it was sad, sweet, happy, wonderful, inspirational, powerful, thanks for writing^^

can't wait for the soundtrack and drawing o(O.O)o <--panda

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww ...it end !!! aftermath was... :wub: !!!! the fiction was so bittersweet...sad....i love it from beginning to end !!! i didn't catch the blooper but it good to know !!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lome that was such a great fanfic...gosh you guys are super super talented...as for the bloopers its funny cause i did catch that part of the old and new siam and plus the names of theela and neetha lol...but of course it didnt matter cause after a while i would put in the right word or person...automatically! i dont expect to read an error proof fic neither..heck i cant even type a few sentences without fixing my mistakes ..so no worry :p

these fanfic totally made my day!! thank you so much..i cant wait to read your other one as well.

by the way even though i am totally sad that theela had to die..but somehow it really makes a lot of sense to make the mother realized her wrong doing and that krazy sister of theirs to go krazy or locked up in some facility and how everyone came to good terms...great job!!!

but as you may know *i would rather see kateeya hurt more though..i thought of another alternate ending as well..kateeya pulled out the gun..bout to shoot aneetha but then theela went to blocked ...and she stalled for a bit...kateeya yelled at her sister to move out of the way but theela wouldnt budge...so then kateeya threatened to shoot theela if she doesnt move...after awhile of that, theela still wouldnt move *her unconditional love for her sister aneetha...kateeya finally manage to pull the trigger from anger..she felt she also lost her sister theela to aneetha but then sanee runs up and take the bullet instead...although she didnt have to die...make her get shot and get paralized from the waist down...put her into the same misery as aneetha had went thru most of her life..now sanee will know how it feels to be in aneetha shoes..but lucky for sanee..its her other half of the life that she get to suffer (where aneetha is paralized her entire life or is she?)...karma did find its way back to sanee and kateeya...make kateeya go insane..lock her arse up in some mental institute!..

theela survived.. and lives happily ever after with dome cause he now knows that this girl is the one that will bear his child..shes not selfish like her krazy sister and willing to sacrifice her love for the person she loves..this is the person he should fall in love and share the rest of his life with...

the only one to suffer greatly is kateeya & sanee (& the deth for having to pay for the bills that was cause by his selfish wife & youngest daughter)... :)

i cant wait to see the drawings & soundtrack lome!!!

that was my thought for my alternate ending..but i am glad you picked the ending you did cause the other ones are just too sad...our n'ek or p'ek dying noooooo lol...that is just too sad..i will be crying!!

lady0fdarkness

wow.. your ending makes a lot of sense too... I should have done something of nature, where Karma bites Sanee and Kateeya in the ass in that degree. I guess I was thinking more of a loss for Sanee... where she barely paid a attention to Theela and in the end, she lost her, but I'm just regretting that others had to suffer that loss too. :(

I think that is the worst kind of torture, is to lose someone. But wow, I really love your ending though; you should try writing a fic for us, Ami. You have some good ideas.

Thank you so much for reading my fic and all of your valuable comments. Hopefully, I'll continue to entertain you. See you later. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL im only known for adding stuff like this ..to an already written fic that is...cause i am stuck at the moment on my so-called fic that i started since the beginning of the month..and its now towards the middle..didnt get past chapter one yet :lol: i dont have a plot or moral for my fic ...and much less a title!

and besides im no good at writing descriptive details on "hot" scenes the ones i love to read & request about LMAO

i dont know where i wanna go with my fic yet..since there are so many fic around..and some are being discontinued...due to lack of readers..i dont know if i wanna post yet!...i guess i will one of these days..cause im always around regardless..i noticed..i will be in SW alot longer than i had ever been anywhere on the net since i was ever introduced to the internet hahahha..dont know if that is a good sign or bad...good & bad huh!? good for my eyes...and bad cause i neglect reality :lol:
*gosh, speaking of which, i have been online for over 8 yrs now...one day without the internet felt like my world is tumbling down on me...thats what my lil sister likes to say to me. and i cant argue with that since its true...just suck it in ..and call 1-800-comcast!!! :lol:

oh i should be thanking you more for the lovely time in the fic thread!!!

lady0fdarkness

Girl... I'd be totally lost without the net too. And I'm so glad I found sarNworld. I love this place! It's like...... a window to others who share the same interests as me. You guys are so awesome... You are the inspiration for me to keep writing fanfiction; it's so much fun writing for thoughtful audience like you.

Well see you around, Ami. Have a goodnight!

And sarN, RR, NouWanJai, and Chenling... and everyone else, goodnight!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl... I'd be totally lost without the net too. And I'm so glad I found sarNworld. I love this place! It's like...... a window to others who share the same interests as me. You guys are so awesome... You are the inspiration for me to keep writing fanfiction; it's so much fun writing for thoughtful audience like you.

and sarN, RR, NouWanJai, and Chenling... and everyone else, goodnight!
yep SW is like the only place where i can find my kind of ppl..thai lakorn lovers amongst other things...and doesnt think that im krazy for liking something so much and can actually relate with me..shoot i felt right at home...actually found me a permament 2nd home!!! :p

awww, lome youre going to bed already!? lol

are you from the eastcoast or midwest or where are ya?

k i will definitely see you around.. have a wonderful night and a sweet dream of hmm...who would you like to dream of tonight??? ^_^ ..see ya around everyone!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

And sarN, RR, NouWanJai, and Chenling... and everyone else, goodnight!
awwwww.....i love reading your fanfics^^i should be THANKING YOU, thank you--i love that i found this place too.....HAVE A GOODNIGHT^O^

ps AMI i love your alternative ending too

lady0fdarkness

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE EXPLICIT. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Here's the picture I drew of Anouwat and Anneetha during the beach house love scene. It doesn't look like Atichart or Tangmo though. Enjoy! (it's a little rusty)(scroll all the way down)