Loving You

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I had written this story for a long time but never finish, so i hope that this time i will finish it...hopefully=) sorry for my error grammar. This will be my first ff i put in here. i hope you guy like it.

Loving you​
Starring with:​
Nadech as Tawan​
Yaya as Neecha​
Kwan as Noi​
Pancake as Nuch​
Weir as Tos​
Win as Cha​
Min as Pat​

Love hurt me once that ‘s why I’m scare of love, but when I meet you I can’t stop myself for loving you​

Chapter 1

[glass break] ‘ I hate, hate that woman; I’m going to get my revenge back”, shout Tawan (holding his fist). “ boss, boss I found the information that you needed “, said Ying (bring the paper to him in the office). (read the paper) “now it is time for you to repay what you did to me” “ I’m going to make your life like living in hell”, said Tawan (smiling ). “ Noi, wake up it is time for you to go to school “, said Neecha (shaking her). “ok, can you stop shaking me, you going to make me dizzy”, said Noi (getting mad). “ sorry, I just don’t you to get late to school”, said Neecha. “ what ever I so tried of you and mom “, said Noi (walk away from Neecha). “ did your sister wake up yet?” “ yeah , but she seen mad , I don’t know why every time I go wake her up she always mad at me.” said Neecha (thinking). “maybe you just think to much how could your own sister hate you?”, said Neecha’ s mom. “well, I don’t know”, I don’t want to think about it , said Neecha (walk away). ‘baby, did you have lunch yet? If you don’t I will take you to your favorite restaurant “, said Nuch (holding Tawan’s hand). “ sorry bay, but I have lot of work to do, you should know”, said Tawan (walk away). “ you , Noi hurry and go to school, you never make me proud of you for once “, said Noi’s mom(annoying voice). “ you’re right I never make you proud of me, just only your daughter Neecha, she can do everything to make you proud”, said Noi (crying run outside). “I’m going to make you pay for this “, said Noi(wipe her tear away). (suddenly , a car come speeding ) “ are you alright”, said Tawan (looking at the person sitting in the ground). (turn to him) “ yeah, I’m fine thank you ,” oh, and I sorry for getting in your way, I should have look before I go”, said Neecha (getting scare). (stare at her) (then he went and help her). “can you stand up”, ask Tawan (holding her arm). “ thank you ,( try to free her arm) I can walk by myself (try walking) (fall)(catch her on time)(they stare at each other).” please don’t try to be brave when other try to help you”, said Tawan (smiling). “but I’m not, I don’t want to bother you and waste your time on me.(carry her) “if you don’t want to waste my time then let me help you, will you. (then he carry her to his car and drive to the hospital). “hey you, you can put me down now “, said Neecha (stare at him). “ok, you don’t need to rush me I have to finish my job before I put you down (still carrying her). (to the room) “ok, there now I will go (put her down on the sofa) . Um… wait(gone). “hey, Noi wanna come along, we’re going to the club”, shout one of her friend. “sure, but what about school “, ask Noi. “ you say that you don’t care about school so why you ask ”, said one of her other friend. “whatever let just go and have fun, right now I really piss “, said Noi (make a face). (all guess) your sister piss you off again . “yeah , she always piss me off by trying to be innocent to me and my mom and try to make my mom love her more than me”, said Noi (annoying voice). “ your sister is really smart, she know how to make people believe her”, said the other friend. “let’s go I don’t want to talk about her”, said Noi. “ how are you doing Tawan, what make you come the way here to see me”, said Cha (hug him). “cause I need your help”, said Tawan (eye signal).

asque

sarNie Egg
Have yet to read it but i looked over the cast!! Kwan is in here so i am DEFINITELY goong to read it :D

paof

Chapter 2

(went inside the office and close the door) “what, you found that woman, oh … that why you so happy and come all the way here just to tells me this good news right”, said Cha (laughing). “yeah, and I going to need your help”, said Tawan (smiling). “what, I won’t help you I don’t want to make a sin in my life”, said Cha (turning way) “ I never asked anything from you until now I ask you and you won’t help me, and do you remember how much I’m get hurt back then, what kind of friend are you?”, said Tawan (looking at him). “ok, but you have to promise me if there anything wrong please don’t regret what you did”, said Cha (looking at him too). “I won’t regret it and never will. “mom, what are you doing outside ?”, said Neecha (running to her mom). “I come here to wait for your sister, we kinda have an argument”, said Neecha ’s mom. (hug) “maybe she still studying with her friend at school”, said Neecha . “I hope so”, said Neecha’s mom. “mom I think you should go get some rest first, I will wait for Noi”, said Neecha. “ok, please wait for your sister and tells her that I’m sorry about this morning”, said Neecha’s mom(walk to her room).(9:30 p.m.) (sleeping on the table)(wake up 10:00 p.m.) “ Noi , Noi do you know what time it is”, ask Neecha( yawning). “ yeah I know it is 10:00 p.m. why?’, ask Noi (in drunk voice). “ do you know how much mom worrying about you, “I don’t care mom never worry about me once , so why would I care about her feeling”, said Noi.(slap) “Noi, how could you say that do you know how much mom love you, she told me to tells you that she were sorry for this morning.”, said Neecha. (angry at Noi) ( turn to face her) “ what did you just say mom say what, “ mom say that she was sorry for this morning”, said Neech(walk to her and put her hand on Noi’s shoulder). (laughing) “you think that I’m so stupid right, so you going to lie to me”, said Noi. “no, Noi why would I lie to you I never thought of lying to you “,said Neecha. (slap) “ don’t ever lie to me cause I hate people who lie to me”, said Noi. (walk to her room). “when will you understand me Noi”, said Neecha.(thinking to herself). “today is the day that I’m going to get my revenge. Oh… Cha are you ready?”, asked Tawan(looking at his clock).(suddenly, the door open) “baby, I miss you so much(kiss him on the cheek) “baby, you have to take me out today, if not I’m going to follow you everywhere you go so people will know that we are lover”, said Nuch(holding Tawan’s hand). “ok, I’m ready”, said Cha(coming out of the office). “I guess we can’t go today, so let wait for tomorrow ok(turn away). “ no, we have to go today, “ bay, can you wait for me.”, said Tawan(holding her hand). “ no, you have to take me or else I’m. ok, fine let’s go Cha you have to come along too.” said Tawan (making a eye signal). (when they get to the restaurant). “ Nuch, you go in there first I need to use the restroom, Cha can you go with me to the restroom.”, said Tawan(looking at him). “please excuse us for a moment.”, said Cha(following Tawan to the restroom).(bump) “ ouch, watch where you going .”, said Neecha(holding her forehead). “Sorry, miss I did not mean to.”, said Tawan(also holding his forehead)(put his hand down to look at the woman he bump into it was the same woman that he almost run over the other day)(both) “you”.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha @suprab burrot satan its not boring at all. But may i asked....who is Tawan looking for actually i keep thinking that hes looking for Noy? Haha its such an mystery haa please update soon!! ^_^

paof

Haha @suprab burrot satan its not boring at all. But may i asked....who is Tawan looking for actually i keep thinking that hes looking for Noy? Haha its such an mystery haa please update soon!! ^_^
Thanks u for reading it...

paof

Chapter 3

“Why every time we see each other I always have bad luck.”, said Neecha(laughing) “I don’t know maybe I’m a bad luck guy, if anyone come close they will get my bad luck.”, said Tawan( also laughing). “ isn’t that good so I will know that you’re close to me?”, said Neecha(smiling). “ I’m just joking I’m don’t want to get hurt because of you”., said Neecha(laughing). “I won’t hurt you”., said Tawan(looking at Neecha).( suddenly, Cha come in) “ what going on here is there anything wrong(looking at Tawan then to Neecha). “ no, nothing wrong(smiling at Neecha and take Cha away). “we have to get out of here”., said Tawan (turn to Cha). “ what about your girlfriend Nuch?”, ask Cha(looking at Tawan). “ who care if she want to stay here, I already tells her that I’m busy, but she still want to come, so let’s just leave her here.”, said Tawan(looking at his clock). “ don’t you think that it is rude for you to ditch your girlfriend.”, ask Cha. “ who say that she is my girlfriend, you should know that I hate woman the most I don’t want to be stupid again and believe their words.”, said Tawan. (flashback) “ let break up I don’t want to be with you anymore”., said a woman. “ no, please don’t do this to me I love you with all my heart.”, said Tawan(begging her). “ even you beg me until you die I can’t love you again, because I found someone else already he is richer than you”., said the woman(walking away). (end of the flashback) “ I hate those money digger if you’re poor they won’t even look at you, but if you’re rich then all of them will come to you like dogs chasing bone.”, said Tawan(angry voice those money digger). “ let’s go I don’t want to talk about her or anyone else, right now the important thing to me is getting my revenge back from that money digger”., said Tawan.(laughing) “ you mean she break your heart not money digger. “ but it is the same thing and it is not funny, so stop laughing”., said Tawan(walking away ). “ what take them so long, mister could you please go to the man restroom to tell my friend to hurry up the food getting cold”., said Nuch(looking at her clock)” sorry miss, but there no one in the restroom that know you.”:, said the mister. “ ok, thank you (walking away) “ he dare to ditch me, I will teach him a lesson”., said Nuch (walking out of the restaurant). “ Neecha, what are you doing here?”, ask one of her friend. “nothing, I just walking around and looking around.”, said Neecha(looking around). “ok then, oh yeah, tomorrow we’re going to the beach wanna come along to hang out with us, before school over”. , said the other friend. “ok, let me think about it and I will answer you guy back by today”. ,said Neecha(walking way). “Noi, did Neecha tells you what I told her the other night to you?”, ask Noi’s mom(walking toward her). “ Yes, she did but I don’t believe I”.(walking away). “here that’s their house (pointing to the house). “wow, their house is big (amazing face expression). “ do you know why they have this house (looking at Cha). “ I don’t want to know, because I don’t want to make a sin with you, cause I don’t want to go to hell with you (laughing looking at Tawan). “ but you already went hell with me(laughing too). “ so what are you plan to do”., ask Cha. “ I’m going to make her fall in love with me than I’ll break her heart by going to date her sister.”, said Tawan(turn around to him). “ let me ask you a question ok, do you even know her sister, do you even know how she look like, and do you even know her name?”, ask Cha(smiling). “ I don’t know how she look like or know her sister, but I do know one thing about her. “ it is her name”., said Tawan(smiling back). “ her name is Neecha. “ that a nice name”., said Cha. (they drive back) “ who are they, why do they just looking at our house then drive away just like that”., said Neecha(thinking to her self walking home). “ mom I’m home(walk in to the kitchen and pour water to the cup and walk to the living room). “ Neecha, you’re home now(crying) are you hungry let me go and make some food for you”., said Neecha’s mom(walking to the kitchen) “ stop mom, don’t tell me that Noi make you cry again. “she always make you cry and sad , she never think about your feeling to her”., said Neecha(hugging her mom and wiping her tears away). “ don’t cry mom I will go and talk to her to make thing back to the same”., said Neecha(walking to Noi’s room). (knock knock) “open the door I want to talk to you, Noi do you hear me I want to talk to you”., said Neecha(knock on the door).(open the door) “what now I’m so tried, I don’t want to talk to anyone now(close the door). “Noi, even you mad at me don’t put it to mom will you, do you know how much pain she feel?”, ask Neecha(holding the door).(let go of the door) “ you really want to know why(take Neecha’s hand and pulls her to her room). (slap) because I hate you, do you know how much I hate you (looking at Neecha’s eye with hate in there). “ I don’t know why you hate me, but I will always still love you cause you’re my sister(looking at Noi crying). “ just get out I don’t want to see you “., shout Noi (turning away from Neecha’s face).(Neecha run to her room).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh haha wow why is Noy so mean to her mom?? Jealous much!! Hope u update soon na hah!! I cant wait to see what happens next!! ^_^

paof

Chapter 4

“ Cha are you ready, I’m want to go to the beach before I’m going to seek my revenge .”, said Tawan(putting his bag in the car). “ ok, you don’t need to rush man, because I’m already in hell with you, and I know that you can’t go anywhere without your partner here.”, said Cha(also putting his bag in Tawan’s car). “if you know then hurry up.”, shout Tawan(walking inside the car). “ sorry mom, I did not tell you that I’m going to the beach with my friend today, because I just give them my answer today.”, said Neecha(walking toward her mom). “ it’s ok dear don’t think too much you should go and have some time to rest “., said Neecha’s mom(hug Neecha). “ mom then please excuse me then, I’ll be going now”., said Neecha(walk out side the house).(at the beach) “Neecha, how do you feel do you like it”., ask one of her friend. “yeah, it is beautiful I love it, I never seen such a beautiful place like this before”., said Neecha(looking at the beach). “ we should go in to have lunch then we will come back out here to play ok”., said the other friend. ( so they all went inside the hotel). “ today our boss going to come here so you guy get 50% off, for your room, your food, and other thing in here”., said a worker in counter (to everybody). “really, guy do you guy hear that, everything in here is 50% off”., said one of her friend(turning to everyone). They arrive at the hotel. “ is everything here go as we plan it”, ask Tawan (hanging his suitcases to the worker) “ everything here go as we plane it”, said the manager( following behind Tawan with a planer). Suddenly, he bump to a girl. “ sorry miss, I don’t see you walking here”, said Tawan (lend to help her). “ it’s ok, it is also my fault, cause I wasn’t looking at the front too”, said Neecha (looking at him). “ wait, that voice I remember it(looking the person who looking at him). “ we meet again”, said Neecha (smiling). “ yeah, we meet again, can I ask you something. Why are you here”, ask Tawan (wondering). “ I just come here to have a vacation here with my friend, so what about you why are you here?”, ask Neecha. “ me, well, I just come here to have vacation too, ohh yeah, with my friend too. “ here he come”, said Tawan (turning around). “ Tawan what are you doing here, I thought that you were in your room. ( looking at her) “ sorry who are you?’, ask Cha ( smiling at her). “ sorry, my name is Nee (interrupt) “ sorry, hey Nee are you going to have lunch with us”. ask her friend. “ sure why not “, said Neecha. “ if you’re hurry to go you could go”, said Cha (looking at her). “ok, then sorry I have to go then (running behind her friend’s back). “ hey, Tawan you know her (turn to him) “ so close I almost know her name. “ come on, stop your daydreaming to know her name”, said Tawan walking away. “ are you jealous of me?”, said Cha making a face. “ who say that I jealous of you ( turning to face him). “ ok, whatever you say , I hope that you will last long. Oh yeah, whenever you are heartbroken please don’t come to me (turning away). “ come on, man why do you have to curse on me”, said Cha (following him). “ hey, Nee you know those two guy over there?”, ask her friend. “ kinda why?”, ask Neecha ( looking at her). “ noting I just wondering”, said her friend. At the lunch room. “ hey, Nee come here do you see all this food I want to eat everything here, what about you what do you want to eat”, ask her other friend. “ anything would be fine”, said Neecha walk back to the table. “ what a nice day without Neecha’s face ( smiling). “ what did you just say Noi say it again”. “ I say that it will be great if Neecha don’t ever come back again”, said Noi. ( slap) “ how could you say this to your sister, do you know she older than you”, said her mom (shake her). “ stop mom, I hate her so much, but when I hear you say her name I hate her ten time more”, shout Noi run away. “ come back Noi”, say Noi’s mom crying. “ Nuch, my sweetheart what happen to you, you haven’t come home for 2 days?”, ask her dad (looking worry). (run to her dad) “ dad you have to help me ok, Tawan ditch me at restaurant, and when I call him, he just ignore all my called”, said Nuch crying to her dad. “ don’t cry I will help you, I will do everything to my sweetheart (hug her). “ hello, are you Tos, I want you to do something for me. I want you to follow a man for me”, said Nuch’s dad talking on the phone. “ sure, who do you want me to follow”, ask Tos. “ his name is Tawan”, said Nuch’s dad smiling “ you will regret what you did”, said Nuch’s dad ( evil laugh).

paof

Chapter 5

“ sorry lady, can we join in”, said Cha looking at Neecha. “ sure why not”, said one of her friend smiling to him. They join in with lady. “ so can we all become friend”, ask Cha standing up. “ would you sit down for a sec, you make me embarrass”, said Tawan pulling Cha’s hand. “ sure why not “, said Neecha smiling. “ what a cute smile, so can you tell me your name”, ask Cha holding her hand. “ sure but can you take your hand off from her”, said her friend looking at him. “ oh, I’m so sorry, maybe I’m just to excited to become your new guy friend right Taw”, said Cha turning to face Tawan who cover his face. “ I’m doing to die because of you, you idiot”, said Tawan. “ what did you just say”, ask Neecha looking at Tawan. “ oh, I’m just say happy that my friend and I have found some new friend right here”, said Tawan make a evil smiling at Cha who look so happy. “ guy get ready we have a new job to do”, said Tos. “ ok, we talk to much, umm ( turn to Neecah). “ may I please know your name please miss”, ask Cha. “ sure my name is Nee..c (interrupt) “ her name is Nee”, said her friend making a face to Neecha. “ sorry miss, I did not ask for your name, why do you have to come and interrupt me when I talking to someone else ?”, ask Cha getting mad. “ sorry mister, but the person you talking to is my friend ok”, said her friend stick her tongue out. “ you little …”, said Cha getting hotter. “ please calm down my name is really Nee”, said Neecha trying to calm Cha down. (splash water to him) “ would you calm down, or are you going to turn into a tomato, look at your face now”, said Tawan laugh. “ stop it, (hitting Tawan’s hand). Then he suddenly grab Neecha’s hand. “ what are you going to do”, ask Neecha laugh. “ I won’t do anything to you, I just want to make our friend come out here”, said Cha looking at the pool beside them. “ ohh, I know what you thinking now”, said Neecha pointing to him. Everyone run out side. “ hey, what are you doing”, ask Tawan run to Cha. “ ohh, I just want to talk to Nee”, said Cha smiling at Neecha and she smile back. “ hey, Taw look over there (kick him into the pool). “ you little idiot”, said Tawan laughing. “ it seem like the weather is really hot that why you jumping in to the pool”, said Cha laughing. “ keep laughing loud”, said Tawan. “ why do you want me to keep laughing (turn around ) “ bye mister”, said her friend Pat push him into the pool. “ that why”, said Tawan laughing “ the weather is really hot”, said Tawan. Cha swim to the lady. “ sorry miss, I’m not going to get this only( pull Pat in to the pool). “ haha, that what they say what go around come around”, said Cha laughing at Pat. “ ok, them we all going to come”, said her other friend jumping in to the pool. “ hey, Nee what about you”, ask Cha ( Tawan looking at Cha and Neecha). “ it’s ok. I don’t really want to swim”, said Neecha looking at Cha. “ come on, Nee the weather is hot”, said Cha swim toward her. Tawan swim to her first. “ let me help you”, said Tawan looking at Neecha. “ are you sure that this time I won’t get any bad luck with you”, said Neecha smiling “ I just playing with you”, said Neecha giving her hand to him. “ don’t worry I will protect you from everything that will harms you”, said Tawan holding her hand. Cha looks at Tawan and Neecha. Suddenly, boo. “ what are you looking at”, ask Pat looking the same diction Cha look at. “ hey, mister are you listing to me”, Pat shout at Cha who seen in his own world. He suddenly splash some water to her mouth. “ can you close your mouth a little bit I don’t want to see it”, said Cha swims away. “ what did you say mister, you say that you don’t want to see my mouth, if don’t want to see it why do you have to splash water to it”, ask Pat who following him. “ thanks you, Taw”, said Neecha. “ what did you just say”, said Tawan looking at her with wide eye. “ I just say thanks you Taw”, repeat her self. [ flashback] “ Thanks you Taw, I love this flowers” said Noi. [ end of the flashback]. “ can you please wait for me I want to talk to you”, said Pat chasing after him. “ go away I don’t want to talk to you”, said Cha swim away. “ help, help me someone please help me”, shout Pat. (cha turn back to see). “ miss, are you ok”, ask Cha looking worry. “ you do worry about me”, said Pat laughing. “ this is not funny ok, this is about life ok”, said Cha getting mad. “ ok, I won’t lie again”, said Pat smiling. Suddenly, Tawan get mad. “ don’t call me Taw again I hate when women called me like that”, said Tawan swim away. “ help, someone please help me”, Neecha shout. “ wait, mister I hear someone scream for help and it sound like Nee”, said Pat run to that diction. “ wait for me too”, said Cha run after her. “ Nee, I will come to help you”, said Pat jumps back in to the pool. Cha help pulling Neecha out of the pool. “ what are we going to do, I thought your friend were with Nee and how can this happen”, ask Pat looking at Cha. “ I don’t know but lets help her first, put her down lets me help her”, said Cha lend toward. “ don’t tell me you’re going to kiss her”, said Pat hitting him. “ are you blind or what I’m just going to do CPR to her I’m not going to kiss her”, said Cha smiling at Pat. “ are you ok”, ask Pat looking Neecha. “ lets take her to hers room”, said Cha carries Neecha to hers room.

paof

Chapter 6

“ are you ok, Neecha what happen where is Taw?”, ask Cha. “ I don’t know where he was, but I think he must be angry at me”, said Neecha looking at Cha. “ why would he be angry at you”, ask Pat. “ yeah, why would he be angry at you”, repeat what Pat say. “ I don’t know I just say thanks you Taw, then suddenly, he just acts weird and say don’t ever called him Taw especially from women”, said Neecha looking at Cha who hiding something. “ hey, Cha if you know something please tells me, if you still thinks that we’re still friends”, said Neecha walk toward him. “ I don’t know anything the only thing I know is that Taw hate women called him like that”, said Cha looking at Pat. “ if he hates women called him like that then can you tell me his real name then”, said Neecha. “ will, you can called him Jason”, said Cha. “ Jason”, said Neecha. “ Hey, mister lets go outside and let Nee rest for a bit”, said Pat ( pulling his ear). “ hey, you mister go tell your friend Taw or whatever his name is, that if something happen to Nee he has to take responsible ok, do you hear me”, ask Pat looking at Cha who doesn’t listen. “ ok, said Cha walks away. “ why would he hates women calls him Taw?”, ask herself that question. “ hey, Tawan do you know what you just did?”, ask Cha looking at Tawan. “ I’m sorry I just can’t forget about that girl”, said Tawan walk away. “ you are just about to kill a someone life, because you still think about that girl”, said Cha walk to the other side. “ what did you just say”, ask Tawan looking confuses. “ you still dare to ask me, you should know it for your self”, said Cha. He began to run to Neecha’s room. “ are you in there Nee, open the door I want to talk to you”, said Tawan knocking on the door. “ oh, Jason why are you here”, ask Neecha. “ what! Jason who told you that my name is Jason?”, ask Tawan. “ umm, Cha told me that you don’t like women call you Taw, so I asked him what is your real name, and he say that I can call you Jason”, said Neecha looking at Tawan. “ I’m just want to say that I’m really sorry about that”, said Tawan (holding her hand). “ it’s alright I know that you did not mean it”, said Neecha( smiling at Tawan). “ you can call me Taw, please just don’t call me Jason again, I mean I rather let you call me Taw instead cause Jason sound to foreign to me”, said Tawan smiling at Neecha. “ ok then, I will call you Taw instead of Jason”, said Neecha smile back. “ you should go back to your room to get some rest first”, said Tawan. “ sir, we know where he went”, said one of his man. “ good I’ll call to the boss”, said Tos calling his boss. “ boss, we know where he were”, said Tos. “ good, keep your eyes on him don’t let him disappear from your sight ”, said his boss. “ Noi, where are you, you making me worrying”, said her mom calling to Neecha. “ Neecha today we are going to camp in the forest before we going back home”, said Pat coming inside Neecha‘s room. “ ok, but I have to get ready first”, said Neecha getting ready. Suddenly, her phone ring. “ hello, mom what going on”, said Neecha. “ Neecha, is Noi, she hasn’t come home for 3 days toady’, said her mom worrying. “ mom, has you try to call her”, said Neecha worrying too. “ yeah, I did, but she won’t pick up my calls”, said her mom. “ mom, don’t worry too much, I will come back home in a minutes”, said Neecha looking at Pat. “ please don’t tell me that it’s about your sister Noi again”, said Pat making a face. “ yes, my mom just tell me that Noi hadn’t came home for 3 days, so I have to go back home Pat. please tell everyone that”, said Neecha packing up her clothes. “ why your sister always find trouble for you, she never gives you some break for a awhile”, said Pat helping Neecha packing. “ it is not her fault it’s my fault for causing her trouble”, said Neecha. “ Noi, what happen to you, do you know how much I’m worrying about you”?, said her mom hugging her. “ let me go I’m so tired you of that why I don’t want to come home”, said Noi push her mom away. “ I just call to tells your sister that you haven’t come back home for 3 days, and she tells me that she will comes back home in a minutes”, said her mom. “why do you have to call her, you know how much I hate her”, said Noi walk to hers room. “ I should go now”, said Neecha walking to the door. suddenly, hers phone ring again. “ hello mom, did Noi calls you, did Noi comes back home”, said Neecha. “ calm down Neecha, she comes back safe don’t worry too much, just have fun with your friend, you don’t need to come back home”, said her mom. “ but I’m worrying about Noi”, said Neecha. “ just have fun dear I can take care of Noi”, said her mom walking into hers room. “ ok then, tomorrow I’ll come back home’, said Neecha putting hers suitcase away. “ what happen now”, ask Pat looking at Neecha. “ my mom just calls to tells me that Noi just comes back home and, I should stay here to have my vacation”, said Neecha. “ ok, whatever we should go now maybe everyone waiting for us”, said Pat looking at her watch. “ what take you two so long”, ask Cha walks to Neecha. “ ohh, nothing just something you don’t need to know”, Pat answer. “ did I ask you miss”, said Cha makes a face. “ I think we should go now”, said Tawan going first. “ ok, here we are this is the camping place that we going to put our tents’, said Tawan putting his backpack down. “ if you know how to put up your tent then do it right now, but if you don’t know how you can wait for other help”, said Cha looking at Pat. “ what mister you think I can’t put this little tent up by myself don’t look at me like I can‘t ”, said Pat walk over to an open place to set up their tent. “ hey Pat, you know how to set up tent when did you learn it”, ask Neecha following Pat to a space? “ shhh, don’t say anything I don’t want to lose to that mister, I will do whatever I learn from television”, said Pat setting up the tent by her self. “ you think you can do it “, ask Neecha looking at Cha who almost finish his tent. “ don’t worry I can do it, you have to believe me”, said Pat. 5 minutes later. “ do you need help miss”, ask Cha laughing at Pat. “ noooo, I don’t need your help I can do this little job by myself”, said Pat getting mad. “ ok whatever, you have a sharp tongue, you can do this your self, everyone don’t help her she say that she can do this by herself”, said Cha walking to Neecha. “ go away I can do this my self”, said Pat. “ Pat can you really do it”, ask Neecha looking at Pat. “ Cha, stop playing around you go help her”, said Tawan making a face to Cha. “ ok, whatever I will think about Neecha’s sake “, said Cha walking to Pat. “ let me help you”, said Cha. “ I don’t want your help I rather let Taw helps me”, said Pat. (laughing) “ but he don’t want to help you, let me do it, or you want to sleep outside”, said Cha getting up. “ ok whatever”, said Pat rolls her eyes. “ go to the other side and hold it for a moment until I fix this side”, said Cha. “ ok whatever (trip) Cha catches her on time and their eye meet each other. “ Ahhhh, Pat what are you two doing”, shout her friend. Pat push Cha away. “ nothing I just…” what happen here”, ask Neecha run to see. “ you can do this by yourself”, said Pat to Cha who still sit on the ground. “ where are you going”, ask Neecha following behind Pat. “ hey, Taw come here to get me a hand”, said Cha looking at Tawan. “ Noi, come here to have lunch with me, do you know how much I’m worry about you”, said her mom. “ mom, I’m not hungry you can eat with your daughter not me”, said Noi walk outside. “ when will you understand your sister Neecha”, said to her self. “dad, can your men do this work, I don’t want anything to happen to him. If anything happen to him I going to kill them all”, said Nuch walk to her dad. “ don’t worry dear I promise that they are my best men, and you can trust them”, said her dad (hug her) . “ Pat wait for me (trip) ouch, (look around) Pat where are you Pat”, Neecha shout. Pat turns around. “ Neecha where are you”, Pat shout (none answer). “ don’t tells me that Neecha get lost in the forest, what should I do, oh yeah go tell them”, said Pat run back to the camping place.

paof

Chapter 7

“What happen, Pat why are you running”, ask Tawan looking worrying. “It is Nee, she… she gets lost in the forest. “What should we do cause she can’t see in the dark, and it getting dark”, said Pat worrying. “We all go search in the forest”, said Cha. They all went into the forest. “Let separate so we can find her faster if we all go in a group it will take us some time to find her”, said Tawan. “Nee where are you”, Cha shout. “Someone please help me”, said Neecha sitting down in a tree truck. “Nee where are you”, Tawan shout. “Nee is that you”, said Tawan run to Neecha. Neecha turns and hug him. “I’m scare I can’t see anything, please don’t go anywhere”, said Neecha hug Tawan tie. “Don’t worry I won’t leave you alone I will stay by your side”, said Tawan hug her back. “Did you guy find Nee”, ask Cha. “No, it getting dark and I think we should go back tomorrow we will come back to find her again”, said one of the worker. “ you guy can go back but I’m not going, I’m worrying about Nee, and it is also my fault that Nee gets lost in the forest ”, said Pat. “ it’s not your fault Pat I think we should go back, maybe Taw might have found Nee”, said Cha looking at Pat. “Don’t try to make me leave my friend behind”, said Pat. “I’m not trying to make you to leave your friend behind, but did you see Taw right here with us”, said Cha. “Ok, whatever but if something happen to Nee I won’t forgive you”, said Pat walking away. “I’m cold, mom I’m cold where are you”, Neecha sleep talk. “You must be really cold”, said Tawan taking off his shirt and put on Neecha. “Scare mom, stay with me don’t leave me mom” (she raise her hand up in the air) “don’t worry I’m right here with you”, said Tawan hold her hand. Then Neecha lend against to Tawan’s chest and hug him, and he hugs her back. (The next morning). “Everyone ready we have to go back to find Neecha and Taw”, said Cha. “Good morning everyone”, said Nuch smiling. “Nuch what are you doing here”, ask Cha (surprising). “I come here to find my boyfriend; my boyfriend is the CEO in this hotel, why! I can’t come here”, ask Nuch looking at Cha. “No, it is not that”, said Cha looking at Nuch. “baby, where are you”, said Nuch walking inside Tawan‘s tent. “Come back here Nuch Taw is not here anymore”, said Cha pulling Nuch back. “I don’t believe you Tawan must be in here, but you don’t want me to be close to him”, said Nuch slap Cha. “Sorry miss but your Tawan his not here”, Pat answer. Tawan wake up first, and he look at Neecha who still sleeping. Suddenly, Neecha wake up, and Tawan pretend close his eyes. Neecha turns and see Tawan. “Sorry for causing you trouble again Taw”, said Neecha whisper to Tawan ear. She put Tawan’s shirt back on him and get up. “You wake up”, said Neecha smiling at Tawan. He just walk away (blushing). “Maybe he mad at me again”, said Neecha to herself. “Hey Taw I’m sorry ok, for causing you trouble again”, said Neecha following Tawan. She trip and almost fell, but Tawan catch her on time. Tawan look at Neecha who hug him and close her eye. “Hey you, you can open your eye now”, said Tawan looking at her. When she opens her eye, she sees Tawan’s face close to her. And this is the first time ever that she sees his face close. Tawan lend closer to Neecha. She pushes Tawan away. “Thanks you for helping me again”, said Neecha turning the other way. “You dare to answer me”, said Nuch walk to Pat. Cha run in front of Pat. “Don’t do anything to her, she don’t know anything about you or Tawan”, said Cha looking at Nuch. “ok whatever this time I will let her go for free, but next I won’t let her go easily”, said Nuch walking into Tawan‘s tent. “Why do you have to push me, I save you and this is what I get from saving you”, said Tawan walking away. She runs to stop him but she accidents trip. He catches her, but they both fell down. Neecha kiss Tawan. She looks at Tawan. “I can’t breathe”, said Tawan. She gets up from him. “I’m sorry again”, said Neecha looking in the other way. They both stand quite and staring each other. “I think we should go”, said Tawan smiling at Neecha. “Yeah, I think we should go now”, Neecha repeat after Tawan. They walk until they come upon a steam. “Are you thirsty Nee, if you are then stay here I’ll go and give you some water”, said Tawan turning to Neecha. “It’s ok, I can go down there by myself”, said Neecha walks toward the steam. He got closer to the steam and about to put his hand in the water. Suddenly, Neecha push him in to the water. “Hey, you Nee you dare to push me”, said Tawan. “This is for last time you ditch me”, said Neecha stick out her tongue. He swims toward her. “I’m sorry about last time ok, I just feel like I need to be alone on that time”, said Tawan coming closer to Neecha. “Ok, I will forgive you, because I already get my revenge back. “Come here I will help you”, said Neecha sitting down. Tawan raise his hand to Neecha. “Hold my hand tie don’t let my hand go”, said Tawan looking at Neecha. “I won’t let your hand go (Tawan pull Neecha in to the water). “ I told you to hold my hand tie, why are you in here with me now”, said Tawan smiling. “I know now it was your trick right, if I know that I won’t waste my time to help you”, said Neecha pushing Tawan away. “Ok I will let you go”, said Tawan letting go Neecha. She looks at Tawan, and he about to let go his hand. She grabs on his hand and swims to his chest and hugs him. “Please don’t let go of me I’m scare”, said Neecha look at Tawan. “I will teach you how to swim, do you want to learn how to swim “, ask Tawan. “ I would love to if you teach me”, said Neecha smiling. He begins to teach her how to swim. “Where is Tawan, you hide him right”, said Nuch looking at Cha. “No, I did not he just…just… “Mister we have to go back to the hotel now “, said Pat looking at Cha. Cha grab Pat’s hand. “Hey you, can you call me by my name, stop calling me mister. “ I have a name too”, said Cha getting angry. “I don’t want to, I just only want to call you mister”, said Pat make a face. “Ok, fine you can call me mister, but whenever you call me that you have to pay me with something”, said Cha looking at Pat. “Ok whatever what do you want me to pay you uhh”, said Pat looks at Cha too. Cha pulls Pat for a kiss. “Easy right, this is what you have to paid me whenever you call me mister”, said Cha. Pat pushes Cha and slaps him. She runs away.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
update more na ka!! :) hehehe i'm still loving it been busy and have not been catching up with any ff at all just got the time now so please update more!! hahaha

paof

I will try to update just for you... Thanks u soooo much for following my ff. love ur ff too.

paof

Chapter 8

“Ok I’m going to let you go”, said Tawan. She starts to swim. “I can swim, I can swim thanks you so much Taw for teaching me how to swim”, said Neecha swim toward him and hug him. They both playing in the water, Tawan and Neecha both stare at each other. She splash water to Tawan and swim away. “You dare to splash water to me”, said Tawan swim after her. “Let me go, I’m sorry ok. “ I’ll let you get your revenge back”, said Neecha look at Tawan. “Ok then, close your eye then.” said Tawan look at Neecha too. “Ok, I’ll close my eye”, said Neecha closing her eye. “Are you ready, here it come”, said Tawan. Tawan pull her and kiss her. Then she opens her eye and starts to push him away, but he was so strong and holds her hand too. He starts to release her. “I’m sorry Nee, I’m just … “it doesn’t matter”, said Neecha swim back to the shore. “What am I doing,” ask himself. “Pat let talk, about that I’m so sorry”, said Cha. “I don’t have anything to talk to you”, said Pat go inside her tent. “Nee, I’m sorry about that, I did not mean to do it”, said Tawan chase after her, and he grab on her hand. “We should go before it getting dark”, said Neecha pull her away from his hand. They walk and walk until they both hear people talking. She turn and hug him “we’re safe now”, said Neecha. He hugs her back. “As long as I stay by your side I won’t let anything happen to you ever again”, said Tawan. She pulls herself away from him. “I think we should hurry up and go. “Maybe everyone might worry about us”, said Neecha walk in front of Tawan. “Neecha! I’m so happy that you’re safe now. “I’m so sorry Nee it is my fault that you get lost in the forest”, said Pat (hug her and crying). “Let me hug her to, do you know how much we worry about you”, said her other friend. Cha run to hug her. “Nee are you ok, do you know how much I’m worrying about you”, said Cha looking at her. “I know that you guy all worrying about me, and sorry for make you guy worry about me”, said Neecha. “Baby where did you go, do you know how much I’m worrying about you?” said Nuch run to him. He looks at Neecha. “Nuch, I’m sorry for making you worrying about me”, said Tawan hug her. “Who are you, how do you know my baby Tawan?” ask Nuch looking at Neecha. “Tawan! It’s a long story to tell someone like you”, said Neecha walk away. “You dare to answer me back, do you know who am I “, ask Nuch getting angry. “No, I don’t know who are you, and I don’t even care a bit”, said Neecha turn around. “Anyway let me tell you who I am, I’m Tawan’s fiancé”, said Nuch. “Oh really I don’t even care a bit”, said Neecha turn back around. “Oh, really cause I won’t let you have my baby”, said Nuch. “Neecha can you tell me what happen to you and Tawan when you guy were lost in the forest?” ask Pat looking at Neecha. “I don’t want to talk about it, let forget about that Pat. “ I want to go back to the hotel and go back home now”, said Neecha. “Ok, then let’s go tell the other first “, said Pat. “ Pat, can you go tell the other for me I will stay here to pack your stuff for you too”, said Neecha packing up her stuff. [Flashback]: “as long as I stay by your side I won’t let anything happen to you ever again”, said Tawan. “Wake up Neecha you already know that he already has a fiancé, don’t think about him again”, said Neecha crying to herself. “Ok, Neecha I already tell them, so let hurry up and go”, said Pat carrying her things. (Back at the hotel). “Pat let paid and go home tonight, I don’t want to stay here anymore”, said Neecha looking at Pat. “Ok, then wait for me I will go pays the bill. After that we’ll go home together”, said Pat holding Neecha’s hand. “What did you say Pat and Nee went back to the hotel”, said Cha looking at Tawan. “Maybe she just wants to go back to rest at the hotel”, said Tawan worrying. “Everyone pack your stuffs we going back to the hotel”, said Tawan packing his stuffs. “Mom I’m home”, said Neecha looks around the house. “Neecha you come back home, so how was your vacation with your friends. “I think you should go up and take a rest”, said her mom. “Ok, mom where is Noi. When I came back home I didn’t see Noi”, ask Neecha standing up. (Pushing hers chair) “Don’t worry about her, you should go up and take a good rest before you going to applying for work”, said her mom. “Thanks you Tos for drops me home tonight”, said Noi (kiss him). “Whenever you sad or lonely, please remember me, the first person in your mind”, said Tos (hug her). “Can I ask you something where had you been for 6 days?” ask Noi. “I just go out of town for couple of days “, said Tos (hug her). “Everything I did it for our future”, said Tos. “Ok, I will believe you, cause I love you a lot”, said Noi. “Noi who is that person”, ask Neecha looking at Noi. “Why should you care, you don’t need to know. Are you jealous of me because I found a rich man, and you did not”, said Noi. “Why would I be jealous of you, if you found someone love you with all his heart. “But that guy seen strange”, said Neecha look at Noi. “How do you know that he strange”, ask Noi. “I don’t know, but it seen like he hiding something that he don’t want to tell you”, said Neecha. “Whatever you think, but please remember one thing that I hate most about you whenever you do it. “ That is whenever you come into my business”, said Noi pointing at Neecha. “What did you say Pat and Nee already went back”, said Tawan. “Baby why do you care so much about that girl?” ask Nuch holding Tawan’s arm. “Cha I think we should go back too, because I still have my job to do”, said Tawan walk to his car. “Tawan whenever you need me call me we are in this together”, said Cha smiling. “I’m so tired I don’t want to argue with you “, said Noi. “What I did is because I worry about you”, said Neecha. “Whatever just leaves me alone?” “Stops going into my business”, said Noi (walking away in to the house).

paof

Chapter 9

The next morning, “mom, I’m going to go to
applying for work”, said Neecha getting ready. “Neecha, can you please go to
wake your sister up too”, said her mom going to the bathroom. “Ok, walking to
her sister’s room. “ Noi, mom tells me to come to wake you up. “I know that you
hate me, but I can’t just leave you cause you are my sister and I love you a
lots”, said Neecha standing in the door. (Suddenly the door opens). “P’ Neecha
are you angry at me, do you hate me”, asked Noi holding Neecha’s hands. “No,
why would I hate my own sister”, said Neecha patting Noi’s shoulder. “If you
don’t hate me or angry at me, can you take me with you, cause I don’t know
where I should work. “ I also know that you are going to go applying for jobs
too, so would it be ok if I work with you”, said Noi hugging her. “Sure why not
but what about school?” asked Nee also hugging her? ‘I can work and go to
school at the same time,” said Noi pleasing her “please wait for me then I have
to go get ready”, said Noi walking to the bathroom. [Flashback] Noi talks on
the phone with Tos. “Hey, bay do you remember yesterday what I told you, that
everything I did is for our future,” said Tos. “Will yeah, I still remember
everything you have said to me,” said Noi. 
“I know that you don’t like your sister, but can you do it for our
future,” said Tos smiling. “Ok, what do you want me to do,” ask Noi listening
to the phone. “I want you and your sister to go work in the company called “Jason’s
9 star hotel”, said Tos. [Knock] [Back to the real world]. “Noi, are you ready,
we have to go now”, said Neecha knocking on the door. “Almost done”, answering
back rolls her eyes. “So Noi, where do you want to go first. “ I mean which
company do you to apply for”, ask Neecha looking at Noi. “Will, I know one
company too, but I don’t know if you’ll like it or not”, said Noi making a sad
face. “You can tell me maybe I might apply for that company too”, said Neecha. “Here
we are, this is the company that I want to apply”, said Noi looking around with
amazement. Neecha looks around too. “Noi, are you for real that you want to
working in here”, said Neecha looking worry. “Yeah, I’m sure and I’m going to
go apply and you have to apply with me too”, said Noi walking to the door. “So
how many people are going to come here for interview “, ask Tawan looking at
all the people who apply.  “Hey, buddy so
how are you doing, do you know…“no, I don’t want to know you always bring
something headaches for me to talk with”, said Tawan interrupt Cha. “What kind
of friend are you, you always bring trouble for me, you always want me to help
you, you always want me to go hell with you, youuuuuu. “Okay, I’m sorry ok, but
I don’t really have time to listen to you because I have lot of people who I
need to interview ok”, said Tawan walking away. “I just want to tells you that
I just see Nee”, said Cha walking away. “Number 7 & 8 please come to the
room”, said a woman. “So you must be Neecha and Noi right, please tell us something
about yourself”, said the guy looking at them. Noi answers first then Neecha. “Sorry
for interrupting but the CEO is here”, said the security woman. “So who do we
have today” (when Noi hear his voice she turns around and it was him. Then
Neecha turn and see him too). (He was speechless to see Noi and Nee
together).  “Here sir, this is Noi’s
application and this one is Neecha’s application too”, said the guy who
interviews them. (He takes the paper from him). “Neecha”, said Tawan looking at
her unbelievable. (He just throws the paper on the ground and run out side).
(Noi follows him and then Neecha just walk outside because she feels guilty for
not telling him her full name.) “ ummm, I’m sorry I did not know that this was
your company and that you are CEO in here “, said Noi touching his hand. “ so
if you know that I have company and more then you won’t broke up with me right “,
said Tawan holding her arms harder. “ baby, what are you doing to her”, said
Nuch walking toward them. (He lets her go). “Nothing I just helps her, so why
are you here”, said Tawan. “Cause I miss you and I don’t want other dogs to
steal you away from me”, said Nuch looking at Noi who making a face. “Who are
you calling dogs you should look at yourself first who are dogs and who not”,
said Noi looking at Tawan. “You” you call me a dog, do you know me, a low
person like you can’t even compare to a dog”, said Nuch laughing. (They begin
to fight and Tawan just standing looking at them). “We should go and stop your
sister “, said Pat looking at Noi direction. (She tries to stop them and Nuch
accidentally hits her) “Noi, please stop if you don’t want to gets trouble”,
said Neecha. “You dear to slap my friend, I don’t care how rich you are, but
you can’t just slap whoever you want too”, said Pat looking at Nuch. “Who tells
her to stand in the way I can’t help it”, said Nuch holding Tawan’s arms. “It’s
enough I have it, tomorrow you too can come to work”, said Tawan looking at
Neecha. (Neecha’s mind “what the hell is he thinking”). “Let’s go, Noi I have
other place to go to”, said Neecha looking at Pat.