Lub Plawv Suab Thaj / Hua Jai Chocolate

CVue

sarNie Egg
has anyone seen this movie? Its originally called Hua Jai Chocolate It stars Mos Pattiparn Pattawikarn and Aom Phiyada Akaresenee, but they translated it to hmong. Is that Song in there sung by Destiny, too? I was wondering if anyone could upload it for me, thanks in advance.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
sorry..........i'm a loser at those loading stuff..........you mean the thai or hmong version?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...they should call it "lub plawv chocolate"...

For 20 years, I thought the heart was "lub siab" and the lungs were "lub plawv"...I just recently found out that "lub plawv" is actually the heart!!!

Kelly

ceda_lee said:
Aw...they should call it "lub plawv chocolate"...

For 20 years, I thought the heart was "lub siab" and the lungs were "lub plawv"...I just recently found out that "lub plawv" is actually the heart!!!
[post="72813"][/post]​
what are u foreal!!!!! then I've just also learned tat by reading ur post! ahaha...wat a silly and dumb mistake... :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kelly said:
what are u foreal!!!!! then I've just also learned tat by reading ur post! ahaha...wat a silly and dumb mistake... :lol:
[post="72940"][/post]​
:lmao: Wb ruam tiag!!!

tikloves

sarNie Egg
What is the title song in hmong and the singer in the movie ???

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
what they dubbed this one too...already? hmm...maybe...i didn't finish the thai version. we'll see about the hmong version.

CVue

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the song from Lub Plawv Suab Thaj aka Hua Jai Chocolate, where Destiny sings a song in there? I'm not talking about Destiny's song called "Tiam No" I'm talking about another one. It goes like this:

"Lub ntuj tso koj los hlub nrog kuv.
Koj thiaj yug los ua kuv tus.
Vim hais tias wb yeej sim hlub ntau tiam dhau los.
Koj zoo ntxiv hlub zoo tag txhua yam tsis muaj ib yam piv tau koj

Koj thiaj yog kuv lub hnub ci tuaj rau kuv lub neej.
Koj yog kub nplooj siab txawm txoj sia yuav tu.
Txoj kev hlub tsis ploj mus ntawm koj ib txhim.

Zoo kuv lub siab kuv tau nstib koj.
Kuv yuav tsis tso koj rau leeg twg.
Kuv puag koj rau xub ntiag tsis muaj hnub kiav".

Thats all I know for the lyrics. If you have this song could you upload it for me, please? I've been searching everywhere for this song. Thanks in advance.

Mae

sarNie Adult
LoL...i just found that out this year too...I always thought lub siab was the heart too...but found out that a heart is actually lub plawv...lol...but then again, everyone calls me ib tug me nyuam mi kas mainly because most of my friends were born in Thailand and Laos..and I was born here in Illinois!

But it's sooo weird...how come in almost every movie title we always see the word lub siab or something with siab...not plawv!!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hey... I bought this lakorn... I have to part 5... I just need parts 6 and 7 now... but yeah... they dubbed it in hmong.... :D

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so is the voice good? What production dubbed it? heheh I'm so slow on these dubbed movies...I live in a small town so they don't really have new movies...at least not until the tournaments.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
TNT Production dubbed this one...sorrie off topic but the song in Buang Ruk TNT version is that Destiny who sings it too? and wat's the title? i love that song! ok back to topic i want to see hua jai chocolate but i need to save some money!!