LUB TSEV XUAB ZEE

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wimarn Sai...Lub Tsev Xuab Zeb (Sand House) starring Chakrit Yamgam and Bee Namthip.

I only watched some parts of it, so far it's getting good feedbacks from it's viewers.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I've only seen the original thai version, which is really good....it's quite sad too...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aww- that makes me want to go watch it now.. My mom borrowed some parts from my aunt's home... if you all say it's good, I might go watch it then.. hehehe...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
haven't seen the one the hmong peeps dubbed.. but si've een the original..

pretty darn good.. :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i absolutey LOVED this lakorn!! And the hmong version was good too...i liked it.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ooh....haven't seen the hmong one but I've seen the Thai original one....I didn't knoe they dub it already.... :sweat:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
this is one of my top 5! it's good and yea kinda sad too! but i recommend to anybody out there who haven't seen it, bee and chakrit did a great job on their role, the hmong dubb one is good too i like the voices! :D

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
what movie is this one?????....i have not seen it....which production dubbed this movie??????.....tell me the story line
thanks ahead time!!!!

val

sarNie Adult
what movie is this one?????....i have not seen it....which production dubbed this movie??????.....tell me the story line
thanks ahead time!!!!
There's two production that dubbed this movie...the one I have was dubbed by SKY Production, this company have pretty nice voice...don't know about the other company thou...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
There's two production that dubbed this movie...the one I have was dubbed by SKY Production, this company have pretty nice voice...don't know about the other company thou...
hey thanks for the infromation....hummm...SKY Prodution..i have never heard of that prodution...are they good and are they new????...omg...sometimes i just hated when the movie is good but the hmong peoples voices suck... but from your point of view....are they good..i mean SKY Prodution....because i have never bought any movie from that prodution before.....i just bought this new release movie startting num and kob....the movie is good and the people that dubbed this movie are good too. but i don't know what prodution is it because i did not see logo on the cover........if you were to compare or rank them to the others prodution out there like "T&T" and "QA" and "EQ" and "WV" and "ST video prodouction" and "thixe lub( i think i spell it right)"and just many other prodution out there....which number will you give that production.....
thanks for you time....

val

sarNie Adult
hey thanks for the infromation....hummm...SKY Prodution..i have never heard of that prodution...are they good and are they new????...omg...sometimes i just hated when the movie is good but the hmong peoples voices suck... but from your point of view....are they good..i mean SKY Prodution....because i have never bought any movie from that prodution before.....i just bought this new release movie startting num and kob....the movie is good and the people that dubbed this movie are good too. but i don't know what prodution is it because i did not see logo on the cover........if you were to compare or rank them to the others prodution out there like "T&T" and "QA" and "EQ" and "WV" and "ST video prodouction" and "thixe lub( i think i spell it right)"and just many other prodution out there....which number will you give that production.....
thanks for you time....
well...i don't know how to rank them because sometime they might dubb this one really good but the other one not that good. To me SKY is a good dubbing production...anyway here a couple thai movies SKY production dubbed that i have though don't know if you see it or not:
Dow Pra Sook starring Num and kob
Tus Txiv Yuav(not sure how u spell) Nqi (Samee Ngern Pon) starring Joy S. and Pol
Txoj kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txiag (roylei snayrai) starring tik and aom
Tus hlub nyob zos dala (muang dala) starring captain and aom though there's another production that dubb this movie too
Nrhiav hlub koj txhua tiam (Taebang Korn) starring num and ann, another production also dubb this one too.

hope this hlep you and i'm not confusing u :)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
well...i don't know how to rank them because sometime they might dubb this one really good but the other one not that good. To me SKY is a good dubbing production...anyway here a couple thai movies SKY production dubbed that i have though don't know if you see it or not:
Dow Pra Sook starring Num and kob
Tus Txiv Yuav(not sure how u spell) Nqi (Samee Ngern Pon) starring Joy S. and Pol
Txoj kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txiag (roylei snayrai) starring tik and aom
Tus hlub nyob zos dala (muang dala) starring captain and aom though there's another production that dubb this movie too
Nrhiav hlub koj txhua tiam (Taebang Korn) starring num and ann, another production also dubb this one too.

hope this hlep you and i'm not confusing u :)
wow!!!
they seem to dubbed a lot of movies....but i don't understand...i know that i watch a lot of movies but i have never seen any of the ones that you have point out...humm....that makes me want to wacth those movies too....hummm...how many parts do this movie have and do you know where i can find it. i live in califorina...does any one know where this production is at and their number.
thanks

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a cover:

I was reading about this lakorn in the Movie Recommendations thread. It does sound good. :D I hope this woman has it so my mom can borrow it. :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
wow!!!
they seem to dubbed a lot of movies....but i don't understand...i know that i watch a lot of movies but i have never seen any of the ones that you have point out...humm....that makes me want to wacth those movies too....hummm...how many parts do this movie have and do you know where i can find it. i live in califorina...does any one know where this production is at and their number.
thanks
It has 4 parts... sky productions is in Minnesota.. but sorry I don't have their number.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
man I saw this lakorn everywhere but wasn't sure if it's good???
I didn't buy it...
man...
well...if there are two different dubbed versions for this one...i saw the one with the picture quiet-ness posted above. And yep...its good. :D