Lub Txiv Qaub...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Title: Lub Txiv Qaub...Pauv Pheej Ntawm Kev Hlub (Sour Fruit, Suvornier of Love)
Cast: Luj Yaj, Tshaus Hawj, Keem Lis, Iab Hawj
By: Moonlight Production

I think it has three parts to it. My mom got part 1 and 2 as a gift. So I might as well share with you all. I don't think it's a good movie, but it might for some of you.

Summary for Part 1:
A fobbiden love between a human and a spirit forest keeper causes them to be torn apart. He has to be punish and guard a old tree while she is left to borne his child, half human with spiritual power. When the villiage people finds out she born a fruit they think it's a sign of badluck. She and her baby fruit is ban from the village to live off somewhere else. Her baby remains a fruit and doesn't talk until his father give powers.

Summary for Part 2:
The son comes out from the fruit form and falls in love with the head villiager's daughter. There's conflict with their love and he has no choice but to flee the village leaving his mother and to further himself from his love.

Summary for Part 3:
??? (Only saw a bit of this)

Screencap from Part 2:

mokka

sarNie Adult
it's alright.. i did't really like the movie...i only watch it so i can listen to the song... swb txoj hmoo thats about it... i thought it could have been better...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This isn't a new movie. I saw it a long time ago and it was stupid and waste of time. The way the mother always cried in there was annoying and carrying that fruit thing around was dumb.

Don't watch this!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i didn't see part 2 0r 3 yet only part 1 and i thought it was weird...i don't know why but it just is...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I never said this was a new movie. But it was weird, why do you think I got it free? This is what I recomend IF someone has it just go borrow it don't buy it.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
my mother has all the parts...
it's dumb, just kind of disgusting for me, cause in this movie she was his mommy and in this other movie, she was his gf or something...

hmong peeps need more peoples...