Lued Nai Din

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
really? i actually think that there's a handful of good lakorns on air at the moment and there's plenty of good ones i'm looking forward to...:) you should definitely watch Klien Kaew Krang Jai (rome and sririta)...that lakorn is sooooooooo good!!! :wub: Sroy Saeng Jun (rome and sririta) is also very interesting. :) i also recommend that.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check them out! I think I tried watching Klin Kaew Krang Jai but only got through the first 2 eps then quit since it was soing soooo sloooww..

So is this lakorn going to be a bad ending?? :( I know Vallapa had posted spoilers and it seems to be going that direction but you didn't mention if Kwan and Arnus end up together..PLEASE TELL ME! I need to know before I invest more time into watching this! I can't stand unhappy endings! lol

NiTha

sarNie Adult
At least Kwan knows the truth. I didn't want P'ek to keep lying to her about his goal. So now he blames Kwan for his mother's death. Gosh that guy...he needs some major therapy so does his grandma.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I just skipped to Episode 5. Finally, this lakorn seems to be going somewhere but then, shouldn't the revenge be over since the truth is out already? Anyway, hopefully, this lakorn will continue to its juice because Episode 5 was actually pretty good. Kwan is just soooo pretty and the sweet scenes between them is the only thing that is keeping me glued on at the moment. Now I understand why marrying Arnus would help save Kwan's dad, Arnus is no longer poor. :lol:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm whats happening so far ^^ i'll try to explain but i suck at it and please correct me if im wrong CONTAINS SPOILERS KINDA!!!!

ok well the truth is out that arnus is the son of the rich guy after the mother died. And it turned out the father knew nothing of it...he didn't know that his mother was trying to kill arnus's mom. THe father accepts arnus as his son but the grandmother and arnus himself doesn't. Arnus then kidnaps kwan as a hostage and claims that he will trade her in for the grandmother lady (but actualy i think he just wants to be with her)... and then cute scenes happen between them and i think he lied to her that he slept with her during the scene where kwan was having a shower or something and he said that shes his wife and she was like WTF i thought nothing happened and stuff

sorry im bad at this stuff

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Yah that's basically what happened this week. It's still a messy lakorn. As i was watching, i was like WTF most of the time. He holds Kwan hostage and then claims that she is his wife after they had slept next to each other. Kwan wasn't even drugged. It's weird how she fell for that.

And since when did the nurse, who looks after the grandma, think that she is in a relationship with Arnus. I was like WTF, how did that happen.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL. I need to go added this in the thread " you know you watching a lakorn..." dat i have pinned up . How come in thai lakorn N'k alway fall for the dat trick LOL knowing very well nohting happen LOL

episode 6 was actually cute! all those scenes between arnas and kwan...:) like when they were having dinner together and chasing each other... :wub:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is soo choppy..one minute Kwan is passed out then the next her and arnus are running away..then Arnus is hurt and is about to pass out then all of a sudden he's totally fine and they both are running AGAIN..lol..their emotions are all crazy too..one minute she's all smiley when he hugs or sweet talks her then 2 secs later she's all I HATE YOU..haha I know that a typical lakorn but gosh the transition from being all sweet to hatred happens too fast and TOO MUCH..it's cute when you see it at first but now it's like ENOUGH ALREADY..it's either you hate him or love him sheesh..ugh starting to give up on this lakorn..