Lued Nai Din

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
HERE'S THE SUMMARY I FOUND AT KWAN FAN CLUB

rnut is a charming and attractive guy to all the girls old or young. So he went for revenge and got a job at a hotel. The girl that hired him was attracted to him but she also had a kid already that was years younger than him. When he found out he acted like he didn't mind so she thought he really love her and she tried to keep him away from Threetip(Kwan), the girl he really love and she was the daughter of one of the owners of the hotel.

However, Kwan was getting engaged to the son of the big owner of the hotel. Later Arnut found out that it was his dad and grandma. His grandma, the evil lady, found out about Arnut's identity and pretended to be a good old lady until Arnut believed in her. Arnut accidently killed one of her close people and they went after him. So things happened...and I guess Arnut succeeded in taking the hotel away from his evil grandma. Then they arranged for Kwan to marry Arnut and thinking that Kwan was one of his grandma's people and only used him, he accepted the proposal only for revenge. After marriage, he left Kwan and go see the other girl at the hotel and another girl who like him back at his hometown. This hurted both Kwan and him.

Later on he took his evil grandma to his mother's graveyard and she fell and knock her head. Blood came over the dirt and he didn't care and told his mom that he got revenge for her. She became handicap and lost her conciousness. Arnut's dad said he couldn't do anything since that is his mother. So Arnut begin to think about all the things that happened and what he did. Now what should he do with the love triangle and everything else?

credit to dEs@LoveKwanClub

sarN

sarNie Granny
i told ya'll someone prolly fall and hit his head on a rock .. dat was a lucky guess !!! haha

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
DARN!! i had a feeling this movie is going to be really disturbing...i hope that in the end arnus and kwan acutally end up together

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, the lakorn may turn out different than the summary because things could have changed while filming.

Here's the translated article that goes along with these photos:

Because of receiving a heavy drama role in the lakorn Leurd Nai Din, having to portray a young woman who has to struggle in life to the max, this project has made the young nang’ake Kwan Usamanee Waitayanon exclaim that it is extremely difficult.

In this lakorn, Kwan portrays Three Tip. “She’s going to be an intelligent woman but bottles all of her emotions inside. She is forced to marry because her father is addicted to gambling. She can’t refuse the marriage because if she does, he will end up dying. The pra’ake, Aatit (Arnus), then has hope and wants me to marry him but once we get married, we’re not happy because I soon meet three other ladies who are in love with the pra’ake, who slap and hit me. I want to divorce him but I can’t because of our agreement in regards to the revenge on one of the motherly figures I respect. The other half of my heart, I love him; I want him to be able to change himself, recognize love, and learn how to forgive so that’s why I receive the most ill treatment out of everyone. Everyone in this lakorn is very strong plus, another thing that is already difficult especially for me is my age; I’m younger than my character in the lakorn. Sometimes, I stumble upon things that are a bit heavy so I have to build some understanding.”

Translated by aiyaja, me.

Link to Thai article: http://www.siamdara.com/column/00001444.html

Credits: SiamDara ja

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Great summary aiyaja!

I hope Kwan can get this role right. It sounds very mature, and from that article she definitely not ready for it. I hope she doesn't annoy too much with fake crying LOL. She has the potential I can see it!!!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Oh goodies, another great lakorn along the way! Should be good, plot remind me of those good old days with the really crazy good lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's the rest of the translation in regards to this lakorn.

Being ill-treated various ways, submerged in lies, forced to get married, stolen of virginity, and in addition, having to portray fighting scenes with spicy emotions but towards this project, Kwan is not afraid even though she received a few bloody scrapes and scars going home, she still fought on 100% of the way. Because Three Tip in this lakorn has a lot to portray, combining romance, drama, hidden cruelty, and a sense of bitterness as her husband shares his heart with other women, you can say, one role is more than worth it.

“This role is very different from my previous roles; the way I speak is completely different. Being a woman who already has a family (married), I have to understand why I’m speaking certain words and how I’m thinking in a particular way when others attack me while preserving my class (Poodee) but when it’s time, I also fight back as well.”

And what about the love scenes with Arnus, a Pra’ake who you’re working with for the first time, were there any anxiety, shyness?

“There were no problems during the love scenes. P’Arnus has a lot of respect for women; he’s a gentleman. He’s pretty good at sending and receiving chemistry. The director is also one of good quality. There were quite a few takes during the fighting scenes. P’Arnus is quite big, squeezing just a little already causes pain but he would apologize and care for me.”

As for the Pra’ake’s side, Arnus Lapanit, which is his first time collaborating with Hunk revealed that the role of the pra’ake, Aatit, is a very bold person who carries his vengeful anger to murder the person who hurt his mother, very evil as well as very wicked. Collaborating with Hunk for the very first time and already receiving a role that oppresses emotions, how is it?

“I’m portraying Aatit krup, a man who seems like a bad person. He has to resolve the truth about his mother’s attack. He uses women as a bridge to search for the truth, portraying quite a few things such as pretending not to care, internalizing everything in, pretending to forget, pretending to have amnesia. It’s difficult in every scene and only continues to become more difficult as emotions clash.”

This is also your very first time in working with Kwan Usamanee, how is she?

“Kwan has quite a childish personality but is able to portray the lakorn in a mature manner, I consider that very good. Entering a scene with Nong’Kwan, there would always be a clash of characters. The majority of the scenes are usually love scenes, scenes that require grabbing and pulling, slap, kiss, and fighting scenes. We usually practice and ensure safety before each scene. I usually try to be very careful towards Kwan. If I was too rough, I apologize na. As for the fighting scenes, there were a few mistakes in ques, Nong’Kwan threw punches at my ear at times (laughs), my eyes other times, and sometimes I met Nong’Kwan at the stomach (a blow to the stomach) but I was never really in that much pain. In this lakorn, I received quite a difficult role. I had to carry everyone, from the main Mother (Mother Cat) my mother, to Kwan, to Nok, to Pim, I basically carried everyone krup.” (laughs)

And if someone fell in love with a person like Aatit, the pra’ake in the lakorn, what should she do?

“Then she would have chosen wrongly. In reality, you can’t do this krup. You can only choose to love one person. For me, whoever enters my life, we would have to study one another first. If I decide to date her later on, I will date one at a time and if that doesn’t work out, we would break up.”

In conclusion, Arnus leaves us with this interesting lakorn.

“This lakorn has many flavors for the audience to watch and think about krup. The more we are vengeful at the people who have wronged us, the worse we become. We should perceive anger as forgiveness because one person’s vengeful anger burdens and ruins everyone else. And especially if there is someone who passed away, there is no use in taking revenge, forgiving is better.”

Leurd Nai Din, a story that begins from anger in the past, making every women fall prey to Aatit, portrayed by Arnus, who meets up with Three Tip, portrayed by Kwan Usamanee. He believes that Three Tip is involved with the person who was after his mother. Once he is born, he then changes so that his life is just a chunk of blood that flows into the ground. Another character that also has to show intensity in every scene is Gaa Long, portrayed by the new hot nang’ake, Nok. “Gaa Long is a woman from the same household as Aatit. She worships love and is willing to commit crimes just to steal the body and heart of Aatit from Three Tip.” In the role of someone who lacks love, portrayed by Pim alongside the latest nang’rai who gave it her all in the role of Wimon Manee, portrayed by Mai. In this project, if Kwan doesn’t pull out her charm in competition with these three ladies in a life and death situation especially in the scenes of ill treating Nang’ake Kwan Usamanee, both the screams and nerve wrecking tricks, the crew members fear that the face of a Durian like this won’t be cold.

Translated by me: aiyaja Credits: PJJ

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoo thank aiyaja ! Ajaja! i should give u a free lakorn for this !!! lol *pm me* :ph34r:

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is going to be intersting i can't wait to watch it