Lui [DIDA]

jakjann

Jakjann
Update from Jakjaan's Admin
DiDa production had called him and said the Opening Ceremony is next month (May 2010)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cant wait to see the open ceremony XD... i miss MO!!!!

she's been missing in lakorns like forever!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. no cee.. and now there's a chance there won't be por either T_T.. darn!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, Jakjann!

Noiki @ Spicy say it might be Vee. Anyhow hopefully its not true..lol

jakjann

Jakjann
TEXT FROM JAKJAAN FC

ความคืบหน้า เรื่อง ลุย Lui's Udapte.<br><br>"ลุย" ''LUI''
พระเอก คือ วีรภาพ Pra ek is Veeraparb
นางเอก ที่ตกลงรับมี2คน 2 Nang ek already confirmed
-ยุ้ย จีรนันท์ เป็นนางเอกpartรุ่นแม่
ที่คู่กับตัวพระเอก ลุยพี่วีรภาพ(มีบทบาทประมาณ10กว่าตอน)มีบทบาทในช่วงต้น
กลางๆเรื่องจะตาย
-จักจั่น เล่นเป็นนางเอกรุ่นลูก มีบทบาทในช่วงรุ่นลูก
ท้ายๆเรื่อง
-ส่วน นางเอกอีกคน มีบทบาทในช่วงกลาง ซึ่งเป็นเพื่อนของยุ้ย
แล้วหลังยุ้ยตายก็จะเกิดความรักกับพระเอก (มีบทบาทกลางๆเรื่อง)วางตัวไว้ที่แตงโม
ภัทรธิดา แต่พี่แตงโม ยังไม่คอนเฟริมนะคะ

- Yui Jeeranun is 1st Nangek of Mother part, pair up with Praek Veeraparb (ca. 10 episodes) begin of the drama. Dead On the middle of the drama

- Jakjaan play as a 2nd nang ek, child generations. almost on the end of the

- And about the 3rd nang ek has story on the middle of the drama, is friend from Yui. And after Yui dead she fall in Love in Praek (on the middle of drama) for this role they want Tangmo but Tangmo still not confirmed to play it.
บทนางเอก3คน
จะมีบทบาทกระจายใกล้เคียงกันค่ะ
เห็นทางพีอาร์บอกว่าได้ทำการปรับบทให้นางเอก3คนมีบทบาทใกล้เคียงกันค่ะ ยุ้ยต้น
แตงโม(ถ้าเล่น)กลาง จักจั่นท้าย
แต่บทบาทพระเอกลุยจะเป็นแกนเรื่องและโดดเด่นนำเดี่ยวโลดและยังไม่มีโครงการ
ที่จะถ่ายทำเร็วๆนี้ค่ะ
เพราะต้องรอความชัดเจนเรื่องบทกับนักแสดงให้พร้อมค่ะ<br>แล้วโผรายชื่อนอกจาก4คนนี้
ยังมีรายชื่อ เท่าที่ทราบมีน้องอั๋น พีรวิชญ์/หลุยส์ อัมรินทร์/เขตต์ ฐานทัพ/เอมี่
มรกต<br>แต่ รายชื่อทั้งหมดยังไม่คอนเฟริมค่ะ ต้องรอจากทางช่องค่ะ
เพียงแต่พระเอกเป็นพี่วีรภาพแน่นอน แล้วนางเอก2ใน3คือยุ้ย กับ
จักจั่นรับปากเล่นแน่นอน

short: Praek is the only one who has a important role, is the leader of this drama. all the 3 nang ek have their own part. and PR said they dont plan to shoot the film soon because they have to wait until all an actresses and an actors are confirmed.

And the another cast could be: Aun Peerawits / Louis Aummarin / Kade Thanthup / Amy Morakot
but all of them arent confirmed. Have to wait of the Channel.
But Praek is Vee Veeraparb sure. And 2 of 3 Nang eks are Yui and Jakjaan. The already confirmed to play this drama

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i thought mo was already confirmed? well anyways.. CRAP!!! WHY VEE & NOT CEE!! ARGH LOL..

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.daradaily.com/news/22053/%22วี%22เสียบแทน%22ป๋อ%22ประกบ%22โม%22ใน%22ลุย%22/

In this article said that Yui has only one episode to play, she act as Vee wife and die.
3rd Nangek behind Mo and Jakjaan is Amy Morakot.

Iya

sarNie Adult
so i'm taking this is a generation lakorn? lol. at first i though that Vee will have scenes with all his past n'eks since he had one lakorns with each one of them. though i prefer him with yui, i would like to see him with tangmo too. she's not my favorite but it's good to see her back on screen. it would be interesting to see vee getting headcahes from all three girls, but i guess not, if this lakorn is more about generations of people.

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE:

Not sure of the opening ceremony. Because Jakjaan Akumsiri cant go out from her condo and if they still makes the opening ceremony on this month then without Jakjaan Akumsiri and the same situation is for drama: Lilly See Kularb.

She cant go out from her condo since 1 week. Maybe more then this, I am not sure.

Iya

sarNie Adult
UPDATE:

Not sure of the opening ceremony. Because Jakjaan Akumsiri cant go out from her condo and if they still makes the opening ceremony on this month then without Jakjaan Akumsiri and the same situation is for drama: Lilly See Kularb.

She cant go out from her condo since 1 week. Maybe more then this, I am not sure.
why can't she comes out of her condo?

Iya

sarNie Adult
[font="'Palatino Linotype"]Because of a worse situtation in Thailand and her condo is one of the dangerous zone.[/font]
poor girl. i hope they have good security. is that thing still going on? i heard so many were killed.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. poor jakjann.. i hope she's safe tho!!!

eek.. yui plays vee's wife and dies eek!! poor yui!
and aimee as the 3rd n'ek eh..

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.igossipy.com/article.php?id=13527
[font="'Segoe UI"]
[/font]
[font="'Segoe UI"]VEE-TANGMO-YUI-Jakjaan[/font]

jakjann

Jakjann
Jakjaan FITTING
http://www.jakjaancl...hp?topic=4448.0

[font="verdana][size="2"] [/size][/font]

[font="verdana] [/font]Jakjaan character name in LUI is: Pubpha, she is a head-woman of a village.
She and Yui are best friend. Yui play as Vee's (Lui) wife. Yui and Tangmo(Soysiri) doent like each other.

Opening shooting is next weeks.
[font="verdana] [/font]

<div><br></div><div><br></div>