Luj Yaj Concert : Back For The Last Time

sulad

sarNie Adult
I saw a poster of his upcoming concert. It will be his very last concert before he return back home. The concert will be held in Minnesota at the resturant call "Bangkok Ave" with Special Singer "Amanda Vang". The concert date will be in January 11th or 12th 2008. I'm not sure, because I just quickly took a look at it. But whoever know, please do clear it up.
Please do go and support him. :)

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
hurry up go home your second wife can't wait? any body know luj yaj niam yau? i heard she the girl use to play bee monkey daughter her name is iab hawj something like that.

Mae

sarNie Adult
That Iab Hawj girl is so freakin young! Is she really his niam yau or is this some gossip rumor only?

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
Iab hawj is luj yaj niam yau right after they shoot the movie "Lam Ua Luag Kom Dhau Toj Ntxas". She got pregnant by luj. Luj wife and his relative don't want him to have second wife. they will pay her the money to clean her face. But Iab hawj
parent and relative don't want the money. they say that if you can't marry why are you dating her. your 40 something and old cow want to eat young fresh food. Now eat it. Its truth i heard from my relative in thailand.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Gosh... I used to have so much respect for Luj Yaj... Granted he is an all-time classic singer that has wooed the entire Hmong community, but this whole niam yau thing is so wrong. I blame Iab Hawj partially too... She knew he was practically her father's age, but also pursued him, what a shame!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Luj yaj always be having partys these days. not going to his. he's boring.

im going to this other guy's party on the 25th. :)

sulad

sarNie Adult
He did a great performance at the concert.
I had a great time at the concert.
Sound exactly as he's in his CD.
It was great meeting him.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
luj yaj sucks now.
he has to know to stop trying to sing
hehehe. not that he sucks.. but his voice doesn't even sound the same anymore...
he's got a concert at the holiday villa rest. in sac this friday too.
but i've already gone to his back in 2005 and he's old news now.. comes like every year...but yeah...
i'm going to maim tseeb tseeb's concert next friday on the 25th!
can't wait. i'm hoping it will be interesting.. morlum is kind of fun to listen sometimes...ehehe
you know who still sounds like himself after all these years?
ly dang of xanakee band
yup.
he's got talent!