Luj Yaj Concerts

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody know when Luj Yaj will have his concert in Minnesota. I know that he's going/have a concert in California and that he's going to come back to have a concert in Minnesota. If anybody know or can tell me the Date of his concert. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
he's having it tomorrow actually...the 14th...can't remember the place...but I heard it was some club...initials AZ? or AC? not sure where it's at but it's tomorrow...

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Luj Yaj is having a concert this Saturday night September 15, 2007 in Saint Paul MN. My husband and I are going. I don't know the address number; However it is in the corner of Larpentur and Van Dyke Street. It is near a budget theatre called Maplewood Plaza Theatre. Here is the direction. Sorry, I don't know the hosting phone #.

DIRECTIONS
(Follow from the highway that is closest to you)

From Highway 94:

1. You will need to follow 94 to White Bear Avenue. If you are coming from a city that is WEST of St. Paul, you will want to follow 94 heading east. If you are coming from Woodbury or a suburb that is EAST of St. Paul, you will want to follow 94 heading west.

2. Exit onto White Bear Avenue and head NORTH. Follow White Bear Avenue north approximately 5 miles to Larpenteur Avenue, there is a stoplight there.

3. Turn RIGHT (east) onto Larpenteur. Look for the theatre in front of you on the left hand side.

From Highway 36:

1. You will need to follow 36 to White Bear Avenue. If you are coming from a city that is WEST of St. Paul, you will want to follow 36 heading east. If you are coming from Stillwater or a suburb that is EAST of St. Paul, you will want to follow 36 heading west.

2. Exit onto White Bear Avenue and head SOUTH. Follow White Bear Avenue south approximately 1.5 miles just past Aldrich Arena to Larpenteur Avenue, there is a stoplight there.

3. Turn LEFT (west) onto Larpenteur. Look for the theatre in front of you on the left hand side.

From Highway 35E:

1. Follow 35E north to Highway 36, exit Highway 36 East.

2. Follow 36 East until you reach White Bear Avenue.

3. Exit onto White Bear Avenue and head SOUTH. Follow White Bear Avenue south approximately 1.5 miles just past Aldrich Arena to Larpenteur Avenue, there is a stoplight there.

4. Turn LEFT (west) onto Larpenteur. Look for the theatre in front of you on the left hand side.

From Highway 35W:

1. Follow 35W north to where it becomes Highway 36.

2. Follow 36 East until you reach White Bear Avenue.

3. Exit onto White Bear Avenue and head SOUTH. Follow White Bear Avenue south approximately 1.5 miles just past Aldrich Arena to Larpenteur Avenue, there is a stoplight there.

4. Turn LEFT (west) onto Larpenteur. Look for the theatre in front of you on the left hand side.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Thank you Mrs. Bie and Lovena. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much. Oh! yeah do you know what's the time for the concert? I would really appreciate that. Thank you so much. :D

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how much it cost to go to the concert. I think it is probably less then $20.00. One of my husband friend sponsor a table so we just go with him. If you guys want to know more, you probably need to go the Hmong grocery and check out the poster.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
it wasnt a luj yaj concert it was dawb thoj, kos li , n this 1 thoj guy forgot his name
It was Luj Yaj, Maiv Lug Xiong, & Keeb Yaj concert. I went to the concert. I took couple pictures of them. It was their last concert and they said that they are returning to Thailand shortly. Maybe you were talking about different concert.

Maiv Lug and Luj Yang sang great.