Lydia clarifies her relationship with the former prime minister

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmmm....i would really like to know what its like behide close door with them....is it true that he is just "dad" figure and nothing more???? but wait i thought she was dating Mattew Deane????? why would you go from Matthew Dean to the PM???

because matthew deane doesn't have enough money to last 5 lifetimes + ^_^

juicee

sarNie Elites
did she actually get into harvard? i mean harvard harvard and not the international program that a lot of thai people get into and say they went to harvard.

oh and natalie portman went to harvard, not yale.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I wonder what Matthew have to say about this..????

Holding hands with him when going out is kinda weird...big girls don't hold their father's hand, I don't and I don't know anyone else does...
I do...I go out in public holding my dad's hand, arm, I'm seventeen...
I don't know, whatever their relationship is, just don't let any hardcore proof be spilled out if there is any

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I do...I go out in public holding my dad's hand, arm, I'm seventeen...
I don't know, whatever their relationship is, just don't let any hardcore proof be spilled out if there is any
hey i think it's okay holding your own dads hand but surely not the PM who's not even blood related to you!! hahah NO... that's so so wrong, now i'm starting to believe that thats her SUGGA Daddy now...lol

cecilia

Staff member
^lek, i was gonna say the same thing too. it's okay to hold your BLOOD FATHER's hand b/c you are indeed the daughter but with some strange man out there .. ERH .. that does it ..

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
wow...numfon is reading the same thread with me...hi, numfon!

Lydia made me laugh...the former PM taught her about democracy?! is she serious? :loool: Thaksin is infamous for not knowing the real democracy! when he was in power, there was rarely freedom of speech or freedom of the press. "Democracy is being able to choose your own government," she explains...uh, any elementary school kid could have said that...very smart, Lydia...very smart.

i hold my daddy's hand or arm when i walk with him. i'm 22. my daddy is very affectionate. he always gives me hugs and kisses on the cheeks. but to hold hands with a man who's not related to u and twice or thrice ur age, that's very rare...like, he's ur sugardaddy. lol.

and yeah, she got accepted at Harvard...and turned down the opportunity...and studies online. how awesome. oh, well...she doesn't need education if she gets $$$ from a billionaire.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
wow...numfon is reading the same thread with me...hi, numfon!

Lydia made me laugh...the former PM taught her about democracy?! is she serious? :loool: Thaksin is infamous for not knowing the real democracy! when he was in power, there was rarely freedom of speech or freedom of the press. "Democracy is being able to choose your own government," she explains...uh, any elementary school kid could have said that...very smart, Lydia...very smart.

i hold my daddy's hand or arm when i walk with him. i'm 22. my daddy is very affectionate. he always gives me hugs and kisses on the cheeks. but to hold hands with a man who's not related to u and twice or thrice ur age, that's very rare...like, he's ur sugardaddy. lol.

and yeah, she got accepted at Harvard...and turned down the opportunity...and studies online. how awesome. oh, well...she doesn't need education if she gets $$$ from a billionaire.
Is he really a billionaire?
I didn't see his name on the new Forbes list.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Is he really a billionaire?
I didn't see his name on the new Forbes list.
he's not on the top 10 or anything. well, technically, he might not be a billionaire anymore because he transferred most of his money/assets to his relatives. he even transferred some to his servants long time ago to avoid speculation.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
he's not on the top 10 or anything. well, technically, he might not be a billionaire anymore because he transferred most of his money/assets to his relatives. he even transferred some to his servants long time ago to avoid speculation.
Ah I see. I checked the entire list (OMG it's long) there are only 4 Thai billionaires, the richest one is worth $4 billion, he's the Red Bull guy, that's crazy. They're all really old though.

I read it see how many Americans are on the list and wonder why I'm not getting any of it. :p
Oh, Oprah's now at $2.5 billion now (maybe it was $2.2?). I noticed that a lot of the American billionaires are college drop outs, I think there was even a high school drop out. Life is so unfair. <_<

endxless

sarNie Egg
I wonder what Matthew have to say about this..????

Holding hands with him when going out is kinda weird...big girls don't hold their father's hand, I don't and I don't know anyone else does...
I was thinking the same thing. Holding hands with your "father" o_O hummmm

noungning

Heartless
Ah I see. I checked the entire list (OMG it's long) there are only 4 Thai billionaires, the richest one is worth $4 billion, he's the Red Bull guy, that's crazy. They're all really old though.

I read it see how many Americans are on the list and wonder why I'm not getting any of it. :p
Oh, Oprah's now at $2.5 billion now (maybe it was $2.2?). I noticed that a lot of the American billionaires are college drop outs, I think there was even a high school drop out. Life is so unfair. <_<
yes there are many RICH thai folks... and unfortunately MANY poor, very poor folks there also... the # of poor outnumbers the rich so we don't think there may be any much rich folks in thailand... but when you're in thailand you'll realize they are very HI Society-ish [i'm only speaking of bangkok]... man, there malls are full of only hi end fashion stuff. [ok, it depends on the area you shop too]

lol, but yeah the former PM is rich, he bought a soccer team in London, because he had nothing else better to do with most of his corrupted funds... <_<

cecilia

Staff member
yes there are many RICH thai folks... and unfortunately MANY poor, very poor folks there also... the # of poor outnumbers the rich so we don't think there may be any much rich folks in thailand... but when you're in thailand you'll realize they are very HI Society-ish [i'm only speaking of bangkok]... man, there malls are full of only hi end fashion stuff. [ok, it depends on the area you shop too]

lol, but yeah the former PM is rich, he bought a soccer team in London, because he had nothing else better to do with most of his corrupted funds... <_<
hahah. maybe instead of feeding it to his 'daughter' or the football field outside of THAILAND, he can use the fund to help the poor, homeless people or under privilege students since his 'daughter' turn down harvard :loool: or so great about improving THAILAND technology stuff :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think that she should have made better decisions, then she wouldn't be in this mess....i wonder if she is doing this as a publicity stunt....hopefully not...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Wasn't there news of her family being in big debt before? She came out and publicly denied it of course but it makes you wonder if it was because of that situation which lead her dad to basically sell her to him to get out of their family financial troubles.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
wow... uhmm... she can't even sing.. her voice is hella... squeaky and annoying.. like she is holding her nose or something... yes she got the looks but looks parent everything

pyh

sarNie Elites
she should just keep her mouth shut. her story is ridiculous. any smart person would not believe it. holding hand with him cause he's like a dad?? no way!! you don't even hold hands with your dad anymore at that age. she's just denying it but i'm sure they're lovers. of course, she trashed her family 'cause she's got the pm. she'd pick him over her family anytime and that's because he's her lover. my two cents.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i hate her songs, and her face(i know tats kinda mean) but anyway, i know she's a hi-so. so she doesnt need thaksin's money anyway. and she's been getting 3.9 or 4.0 GPAs since she started schooling in USA. so the harvard thing might not be impossible, cos she said once, that she as rejected by harvard once(applying for bach ). but you know, most people who cant get in the first time, would try the second time. and there's many people who tried the second time and succeeded.

i cant judge this kinda situation, cos it somehow seems kinda fishy......................holdin hands with a guy who's not related................... but, maybe a girl who never gotten any love from her parents can really desperate for family love. i've seen MANY cases like this before...so i cant say that's impossible either. -_- BUT. im 16, and i dont even hold hands with my father OR MOTHER when i shop anymore....i only hold her arms(is that even worse than holding hands? lol)

im not gonna say im pro-thaksin or anything, but even though he corrupts(every political figure in thailand corrupts anyway) but at least he knows how to make the economy in thailand good. i'd rather prefer someone who corrups(just like everybody) but not kill all the business in thailand.

LOL. and most thai millionaires are either high school drop-out, middle-sch drop out or even grade sch drop-outs.lol. (eg, one of my father's friend, he quit sch in 4th grade because he didnt have enough money to go to school, and now he's earning like hundreds of millions in a year) life's unfair..........i wish i dont have to study but be rich like him.lol.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i hate her songs, and her face(i know tats kinda mean) but anyway, i know she's a hi-so. so she doesnt need thaksin's money anyway. and she's been getting 3.9 or 4.0 GPAs since she started schooling in USA. so the harvard thing might not be impossible, cos she said once, that she as rejected by harvard once(applying for bach ). but you know, most people who cant get in the first time, would try the second time. and there's many people who tried the second time and succeeded.

i cant judge this kinda situation, cos it somehow seems kinda fishy......................holdin hands with a guy who's not related................... but, maybe a girl who never gotten any love from her parents can really desperate for family love. i've seen MANY cases like this before...so i cant say that's impossible either. -_- BUT. im 16, and i dont even hold hands with my father OR MOTHER when i shop anymore....i only hold her arms(is that even worse than holding hands? lol)

im not gonna say im pro-thaksin or anything, but even though he corrupts(every political figure in thailand corrupts anyway) but at least he knows how to make the economy in thailand good. i'd rather prefer someone who corrups(just like everybody) but not kill all the business in thailand.

LOL. and most thai millionaires are either high school drop-out, middle-sch drop out or even grade sch drop-outs.lol. (eg, one of my father's friend, he quit sch in 4th grade because he didnt have enough money to go to school, and now he's earning like hundreds of millions in a year) life's unfair..........i wish i dont have to study but be rich like him.lol.
There's a girl on youtube who's supposedly an old friend of Lydia (she sent me old pictures of Lydia, back when in the days before all that makeup, clothes and weight lost -- NOT pretty). She said Lydia never went to school in the US.
As for getting into an Ivy League school, there are tons of students across the US who get perfect 4.0 GPAs, that doesn't mean they'll get into an Ivy League school though. In many schools there's at least 3-5 students who have a perfect 4.0, it's the extras that make them valedictorian and not even all valedictorians get their choice of any college. It's really not as easy as getting good grades to get into an Ivy league college, it takes a whole lot more (helps if you went to really nice high school too, preferably one that has ties to the college you want to go to), then you gotta tack on social ties or family (if you have had someone that's gone there it's only slightly easier to get into the same school). I remember having to go through all that stress, grades just weren't enough, there's clubs, sports, school activities, all sorts of tests, special level classes, etc.