Ma Lai Tong

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wonder can anyone tell me what's it exactly about? i love this boran but never understand what its about. lol i mean i never understand thai and all... i just look by their acting.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hmmmm..i never seen this lakorn..i don't really like chatree too much....i mean he's cool...but he's just not very kute i guess..heheheh...don't like him playing pra ek parts very much!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let you know he was the #1 pra aek for lakornpuenbarn...The most popular guy...And had the most lakorns as pra aek...But yea...I like him...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
naw don't anyone know a summary? hey ann, you should know so do you know what it about? you dont' have to type it long summary.. just simple one so i can get concept of it.

L

lalalek

well i loved this movie then....wow it has been a very long while since i have seen this movie....well let see what i can say...

well all i remember is that Kob would turn dark when she puts on this Mask headed looking thing, she also had a Ma Lai Tong to transport her and help her too....i thought that Chatree was too old for her but i still liked him.....

I hope that it kinda help you out alittle bit.....sorry!!!! :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
well i loved this movie then....wow it has been a very long while since i have seen this movie....well let see what i can say...

well all i remember is that Kob would turn dark when she puts on this Mask headed looking thing, she also had a Ma Lai Tong to transport her and help her too....i thought that Chatree was too old for her but i still liked him.....

I hope that it kinda help you out alittle bit.....sorry!!!! :(
[post="63729"][/post]​
well, i can understand what you mean by that..i just wonder what's its really about.. beside those malaitong thingy and transform into a dark skin woman. you know what i mean...

The way you guys say that ive seen a familar movie called the pearl prince. Anywaise i looked around but didnt find much except to wat Kob_Ne's page said.
The story is about the little princess ; " Ma Lai Thong " .
She must leave her family and to take adventure herself in the jungle.
Then she must try to find her real parents.
This story is happy ending, she found the real love from the
prince and found her family.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yingerbug said:
The way you guys say that ive seen a familar movie called the pearl prince. Anywaise i looked around but didnt find much except to wat Kob_Ne's page said.
[post="63805"][/post]​
wow it's really help a lot! thanks! i totally forgot about ne_kob page. lol :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
A little more...the pr'ek is engaged to Malaitong but dislike her for her face?...um not sure too long to remember...but he has a wife who is a yak and later on he see's Malaitong in her beautiful stage and falls head over heels for Malai...thus forgets about his Yak wife...anyways yeah all three lived happily ever after.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well not the giant girl though lol..She left...She gave Kob to him...And she will never be back...Bla Bla Bla..But yea...He left because she's black and ugly...But when he finds out that she's pretty he goes crazy for her like you said...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well not the giant girl though lol..She left...She gave Kob to him...And she will never be back...Bla Bla Bla..But yea...He left because she's black and ugly...But when he finds out that she's pretty he goes crazy for her like you said...
[post="74743"][/post]​
That's really gay. i hate it when guys are like that. They don't deserve the n'eks. <_<

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Me too I love those lakorns where pr'ek has more than one wife it has so much adventure like that lakorn Yindasamoot the pr'ek had like 4 wives...player ah huh! B)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Sarn has Jindasamoot because I would buy it in a flash..But yea...When the pra aek has alot of wives it makes it fun...One wife is so boring...It's like..The nang aek don't have an enemy...Well anyways...All the old lakornpuenbarn are good...And Malaitong is one of them that is good...Not all that great but its good...

reas1580

sarNie Egg
Hello, does anyone know how the cover pic of the movie looks like on the khmer video, and if you do have it, can you please post it here so to see how it looks like, thanks! :)

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Angie_thip
I somewhat remember this boran because when she film this lakorn she was 13yo and i was the same age, but didn't know much thai then. All I know is she was born with this bracelet (gold)... She was let go by her mother because of some danger to the family...The mother float her off, wishing her the best.. She was found by an old couple, and they took care of her......I"ll continue later, have to leave home now...

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
the lakorn opens with a baby girl is born under an unlucky star that determines that she will bring trouble and destruction to everyone around her and when she grows up, she becomes the concubine to a king and soon after the queen becomes pregnant but is accused of adultery but it is actually a plan of the concubine, Yupapuk, to get rid of her. The queen is exiled from the kingdom and is taken in by a kind forest dweller who has a greedy wife. She gives birth to a little girl with a golden bracelet in the form of a garland or a malai (usually made of flowers, the kind that you see all the maids and princesses making in the lakorns) so she names her Malaitong. One day, when she is out, the greedy wife tries to steal the bracelet but doesn't succeed because the bracelet is magical so she buries the baby alive but a Ngo (the black-skinned tribal people) couple sees and rescues her. They raise her and to make her fit in, they give her a mask/helmet that transforms her into a Ngo, with black skin. Eventually she finds her mother, who has gone to live in another kingdom. The young prince of that kingdom, Sangsingchai, is superficial and spoiled and dislikes Malai because he thinks she's ugly and because she has more power than him and is always beating him in different things. So he goes off to learn with a rusee, a forest ascetic/hermit and years later, he returns to the palace and his parents try to arrange a marriage between the two so he runs away on their wedding day, when he would've found out about her true appearance. He ends up taking a half-yak half-human princess as his wife and Malaitong is angry that he has dishonored and insulted her so she follows him and bothers, but also helps him sometimes. Finally she returns to the palace to get her mother and try to find her father and take back their kingdom and meanwhile the prince and his wife have returned also. Before Malaitong leaves, she reveals her true self to the prince, and leaves the kingdom and a very regretful prince (hounddog, just bc he knows she's pretty now). He follows to help her and try to win her back, claiming that she's still his fiance even though before he'd ran away from the wedding and took another woman as his wife. Malaitong finally wins back her kingdom and she forgives the prince and admits that she does love him, the end!
Hope that helped!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the summary MaNang. Out of all Kob's lakorn, this is the only one I have yet to see because it is so hard to find. Ya know, Chatree always plays a character who has many wives or whatever, that guy is such a gigalo, LOL. And the main character girl always forgives him and takes him back anyway. <_<