mab sua lis and her husband

narita4u

sarNie Egg
What is the name of Mab Sua Lis's bf? Is Sia Yaj that sing and act the song: Cog Kev Hlub?

I heard that her husband had a gf here in the US but somehow his parents did not like her. They took him to Laos and he felt in love with Mab Sua. He married her and did the paper work. He then returned to the US and she acted with a Hmong Yang boy in a movie after her husband left the country.

She went out with this Hmong Yaj boy and did not listen to the parents. When he found out then he returned back to Laos and got the paper work approved and brought her over here.

His gf here in American got mad and she went to Laos and looked for Mab Sua's bf who she was fall in love with and married her Lao Hmong bf and brought Mab Sua's bf to the US. Is it true or not???

Do not get me wrong, but this what I know it.

happy_tears

sarNie Egg
What is the name of Mab Sua Lis's bf? Is Sia Yaj that sing and act the song: Cog Kev Hlub?

I heard that her husband had a gf here in the US but somehow his parents did not like her. They took him to Laos and he felt in love with Mab Sua. He married her and did the paper work. He then returned to the US and she acted with a Hmong Yang boy in a movie after her husband left the country.

She went out with this Hmong Yaj boy and did not listen to the parents. When he found out then he returned back to Laos and got the paper work approved and brought her over here.

His gf here in American got mad and she went to Laos and looked for Mab Sua's bf who she was fall in love with and married her Lao Hmong bf and brought Mab Sua's bf to the US. Is it true or not???

Do not get me wrong, but this what I know it.

Wow, if it's true, I want to see them too...

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I heard peoples said she already have a boyfriend in Laos and when she came to the USA, she still cheat on him. And she sent money over to her boyfriend. Also said she was sent back to Laos by her Husband coz he found out she is cheating. Anyone know the truth about Mab Sua and her husband. People are telling different story about this. anyone know what is the truth, please share with us.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
people please give her and her husband a break. it's her bussiness and personal matters. i don't know her but i do think that if she is not happy with her marriage. she would not even want to get pregnant and become a mommy! she is now currently pregnant. she looks like she should be due in the spring anytime.

calla

sarNie Adult
i dont really know mabsua and hardly hang out with her. but my boyfriend and her husband are friends they hang out all the time at their place...but we never ask if he married once or not..cuz its their personal life. last year my boyfriend took me to this one valentine party..and met them..it was the first time i talked to her lolz. we took a pix together too.
guess what..mab sua just gave birth to a baby girl..i think the baby is a month old now..cuz my bf told me last month already. :D

sometime we went to their store..and if we bought their dvds...they always discount lolz. yea..her hubby is a nice guy.

and if u guys want to know the truth about her and hubby.....here is the truth......THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER..and they have a happy life. all these and that story are just RUMORS. dont believe things that people said..unless u see it with ur own eyes. :D

miyu

sarNie Egg
im guessing he's in his late 20s going on 30s? she's only in her early 20s. WOW! they would really do anything to come to the US.

he's a nice guy, she's very lucky to have him. and Yes, they will do anything just for the Better for them- that i understand them. hard life!!

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know why? But I last heard that MabSua Lis got sent back to loas because she kept saying bad stuff about her hubby? WTH?????? I dont think its true, right?

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
let me tell everyone the truth. I one of the people who want to know, so last weekend I went to St. Paul to buy some drama from Mab Sua husband. My mom ask her husband about Mab Sua and he told us that she is at home and also he told my mom some good new. They have a Baby and it about a month now. Happy for them, so people stop the rumor now. If it is truth that she cheated on him, that is their problem. and I think they will work it out because they have a baby already. so people, now you don't see her offen because she is taking care of their child at home.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
let me tell everyone the truth. I one of the people who want to know, so last weekend I went to St. Paul to buy some drama from Mab Sua husband. My mom ask her husband about Mab Sua and he told us that she is at home and also he told my mom some good new. They have a Baby and it about a month now. Happy for them, so people stop the rumor now. If it is truth that she cheated on him, that is their problem. and I think they will work it out because they have a baby already. so people, now you don't see her offen because she is taking care of their child at home.
Now, that is good! I hate it when rumor always goes around and is always being retold into a bad talk.