Mab Sua Lis Music Vdeo #3 @2008

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
anybody notice??? i heard that she has her music video #3 already....anybody mind sharing it??
if not then...cool, i'll wait till fresno and will buy over there.......laterz

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah it's been out since nov 1st or whatever.. I was gonna get it at the new year but had no $$.. perhaphs some other time- maybe next year or something since I already spent all my $$ on christmas

leek18

sarNie Adult
i have it. Her new album is very good. She copy Ya Ya Ying song "A A Noi" i thinks that the right title. You guys should support her. Her new album is very good and way more better than her previous album. if you guys don't trust me, buy it now.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i have it. Her new album is very good. She copy Ya Ya Ying song "A A Noi" i thinks that the right title. You guys should support her. Her new album is very good and way more better than her previous album. if you guys don't trust me, buy it now.

hmm... based on your review- maybe I will when I have the money next year. I'm sure people will still be selling it next year

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds hecka tight for me!!!! imma go dig for that music video at the fresno new year!! .....music video #3....right??? just checking again to make sure...
cuz i got her first one and second one already.........................

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I personally thought her new album was bad. Her music video was alright, but the singing sounds effortless or not sure if it's just the music choices. I got myself a copy, and did not like it at all. She needs better lyrics and music, and her singing is becoming really boring for some reason.

Overall, I did not like it at all, but maybe others might enjoy it.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to ch eck this out when I come down to Fresno New year. I didn't really like her first two albums. But I'll give this one a try. I really like Mab Sua Lis but just not her music video. I heard she has a new movie coming out but I don't know when though. I think they are going to film it in January so it may be coming out sometime in May or July. But this is just a rumor...nothing confirm yet.