mab sua lis

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my brother went to laos in november and came back in december... he got mab sua lis on tape... at the new years... i'm not sure which new year... but yeah... he got her... and uh... she's reallie tiny...

she was like... "i don't have a phone.." ahahha.... something like that... my brother was being hella emmer with them girls... it was sort of funnie

and uh... interestiing... because their new year is soo different...

she looks reallie different... like... kiddish looking... she looks better in hmong clothes....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah... i want to go to laos too... but i have school... and its sort of hard for me to make my way there.... but i want to go see their new years...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
welp, whoever wants to go to laos & hasn't gone.. you reallie should go & explore the world.. i never knew how big the world was until i came back.. it was a big experience & sure will go sometime soon. :)

about mabsua.. my cousin also went to laos.. for their new year in la-52 & got some pics of her.. she's prettie but so skinny.. looks like she 17 or somethin'.. :)

snow

sarNie Egg
welp, whoever wants to go to laos & hasn't gone.. you reallie should go & explore the world.. i never knew how big the world was until i came back.. it was a big experience & sure will go sometime soon. :)

about mabsua.. my cousin also went to laos.. for their new year in la-52 & got some pics of her.. she's prettie but so skinny.. looks like she 17 or somethin'.. :)

Really? She doesn't look skinny on TV. And, gosh! this girl is everywhere. My dad and all my uncles like her so much. One of my uncles acutally claimed that she is his girlfriend. His wife said he sent her a lot of money before she got famous. I'm serious! I don't like girls from Laos anymore. They just like to ruin people's marriage whether or not they like the guys.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Really? She doesn't look skinny on TV. And, gosh! this girl is everywhere. My dad and all my uncles like her so much. One of my uncles acutally claimed that she is his girlfriend. His wife said he sent her a lot of money before she got famous. I'm serious! I don't like girls from Laos anymore. They just like to ruin people's marriage whether or not they like the guys.

it's not like they intend to ruin people's marriage...people choose to send money an dod all those crap and get jealous and mad and ruin it themselves...but yes, some really do just screws up people's lives

I love this girl's song tsaug tiam los hlub...I think that's what it's called and how you spell it...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't say that Hmong girls from Laos likes to ruin marriages from the United States...it's the freakin old Hmong perverts from the U.S. who take advantage of vulnerable Hmong girls from over there!!!

snow

sarNie Egg
I wouldn't say that Hmong girls from Laos likes to ruin marriages from the United States...it's the freakin old Hmong perverts from the U.S. who take advantage of vulnerable Hmong girls from over there!!!
You're wrong. Most of those girls over there already know that the perverts from U.S are married and have kids, but they still date them. One of my relatives from Laos came over here last year and she told me she was talking to this married dude in CA. She told me how she didn't even like him because he's old and ugly, but he spent over 10+ thousands on her. I remember her talking to that dude on the phone so long and she said to him that she didn't care if that guy spent so much money on her, she wasn't going to marry him. Even since then, I started to dislike her. So, I tell you that the girls from Laos are not that innocent.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it goes both way people.. whatever way u see it.. cause i got this uncle he's talkin' to this 15 year old girl & my freakin' uncle is 40 something.. she doesn't care.. i'm sure she's not stupid enough to date other people's husband but as a matter of fact, she doesn't care..she wants to come to the U.S..& her mother even talk to my uncle.. telling my uncle she will save her daughter for my uncle.. wtF?!! the girl even said if my uncle goes to laos.. whenever he does.. she wants to marry my uncle.. how desperate is that! fawk! anyway, i have a sister in laos too so i ain't talkin' mess about them people over there.. but my sis told me.. most parents see them daughters like a object..wth.. yeah, thats all i got to say.. whatever way u see it..