Mae Ying (Compordee)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
They look heaps good together in those period outfits. I like Num he can really act he just need to be given better scripts....

peaches

sarNie Elites
never knew there was a lakorn like this! my old story called "fake identity" is exactly like this lol! exept her desquising as a man haha i've never heard of sseeenn this lakron! lol it's with sornram tooo lol!!!! old period story too lol.
my mistake...i've rewatch the beginning parts of the old version. the n'ek just cut her hair short not disguise as a man :lol:

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I never saw the orginial version. Would someone please give me a summary of this lakorn? Thanks :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
noon n num are such a kute pair from the pixs.. hehe.. num looks so much like elvis.. haha such a kutie... noon is so pretty too.. i cant wait for this lakorn..

Mann

I would translate a summary if there was one lol. Heres a summary from the old version, credits to
***** Paula @ Spicyforum.net *****
Nang aek is a princess and has a boyfriend thats a song composer/violinst. The King dissaproves their relationship. One day he told nang aek that if she doesn't marry a royalist then he will kill her boyfriend. She saves the boyfriends life by cutting ties with him, cutting her hair short, and running away. She goes and lives with a former maid whos house is in the same neighborhood as p'eke. Her boyfriend is a distant cousin of P'eke. One day he gets beat up really bad because the step mom wanted to beat him up for some reason. He then dies from brain surgery to remove blood clots. The King assumes that nang aek runs away with the boyfriend. P'eke wants to find out who his cousin was involved with cause he thinks she's the reason behind his death.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow that sounds really good, i can't wait to watch this now. but i just don't want to see noon w. with short hair :( hopefully if she cuts her hair short, it will grow back or something....

Mann

Yeah I'm looking forward to it too! I know, I feel the same way. She won't cut it! LOl, atleat I don't think so cause she says if she will play a lakorn she won't cut it. I want them to change the storyline and not let the nang aek cut her hair hahha. Or just cut it midway not all! But yeah Noon won't cut her hair since she's a sponsor for Pantene.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yeah I'm looking forward to it too! I know, I feel the same way. She won't cut it! LOl, atleat I don't think so cause she says if she will play a lakorn she won't cut it. I want them to change the storyline and not let the nang aek cut her hair hahha. Or just cut it midway not all! But yeah Noon won't cut her hair since she's a sponsor for Pantene.
lol, that's not what i meant. i mean, if she fake cut her hair as part of the lakorn, and has to wear a short wig, well i guess it would depend on how short her hair is too in here. hoping it would be like midway. i love noon's hair, so healthy and everything.

Mann

Oh sorry Rahut-Rissaya heheh I got it mixed up. Yeah I agree with you hope it grows back in the lakorn lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that's okay. ^^ hmmm, i can't imagine noon ever cutting her hair in real life, maybe a trim, but not a major haircut.

i have been waiting for noon and num to actually pair up together, now i'm so happy. i can't wait to watch this ahhh!

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I found some pics of the opening ceremony on spicy forum.
And they are originally credited to warattaya.com.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i'm not into noon, i should say i never like, but i'll watch it for num and navin tar. yessss navin tar is in it. welcome back navin