Mae Ying (Compordee)

Mann

Thanks for the pics lvjiao4ever :D, Noon looks gorgeous and Num looks really nice here. Fanny, awwh why you never like Noon? Hehe I think she is a great actress.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics lvjiao4ever :D, Noon looks gorgeous and Num looks really nice here. Fanny, awwh why you never like Noon? Hehe I think she is a great actress.
[/quote
there's no reason, why i dont like her. dont get me wrong, i think noon is a beautiful n'ek, but i never like her.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There's a reason for everything. I'm sure there's a reason for you not liking her. But uhh, I'm just pooping randomly (yeah two o's), so don't get me wrong either, I'm not a huge fan of noon (wait, I'm not even a fan either--guhh) so I don't really care who likes or hates her >_>. Actually, I don't even care who likes or hates my favorite celebs either. <.< Hence, me just saying = pooping randomly. But uhh, point: there's a reason for everything. And this is no exception.

But uhh, on topic. I'm actually looking forward to this couple onscreen. It should be interesting. Two long time stars who never co-starred with each other. And I must say all of ch7 lakorns looks promising this year. Or at least the one's I took a peep at. Which only include mia luang and dum kham, so I might be overstating it. >_>.

Mann

Hehe yeah everyone has their likes and dislikes. Im looking forward to it since this is a good new pairing and haven't seen Noon with anyone new for a long time.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
they do look gorgeous..can't wait for the lakorn. when will it air?

Mann

Here is some news:
credit to Woranuch.com // Phone // Khaosod & Mathicon
Noon Regains Knowlege, Playing P'Riat's "Mae Ying"
Credits to: Mann for translating
Wearing a wig is looking strange for nang aek " Noon Woranuch Wongsawan " to suit the character of Princess Oona Lhom Rangsee for the lakorn of P'Riat Fom Yak "Mae Ying"of Campordee's production which includes "Tong Chai Bra Song Sandti" Accompanying the performance, the nang aeks says:

"This is the first time that I'm starring as a princess and being a composer's lover therefore being prevented to love and causing trouble."

Being serious for the lakorn the nang aek says:

"The role is a lot and tense. The situation about the dialogue is that I have never spoken like this and haven't starred in P'Riat's lakorn before. What I have to do is try and to understand the script more because the lakorn is going to start filming next week."

Working with the Compordee production is a first so Noon says:
"I have a chance to work with Compordee's team of P'Tong who created "Silamanee", when it aired I enjoyed watching P'Tong's work since the scenery was nice. Right now this is a good oppurtunity ," Noon says.

"¹Øè¹"¿×é¹ÇÔªÒàÅè¹¾ÕàÃÕ´"áÁèË­Ô§"

ãÊèÇÔ¡ÊÑé¹´Ùá»Å¡µÒ ÊÓËÃѺ¹Ò§àÍ¡ÊÒÇ 7 ÊÕ "¹Øè¹"Çùت ǧÉìÊÇÃäì ãËéàËÁÒСѺ¤ÒáÃç¡àµÍÃì¢Í§ËÁèÍÁà¨éÒË­Ô§ÍسÒâÅÁ ÃѧÉÕ µÑÇÅФÃã¹ÅФà ¾ÕàÃÕ´¿ÍÃìÁÂÑ¡ÉìàÃ×èͧ "áÁèË­Ô§" ¢Í§¤èÒÂ¤Ó¾Í´Õ «Öè§ÁÕ "¸§ªÑ »ÃÐʧ¤ìÊѹµÔ" ¡Ó¡Ñº¡ÒÃáÊ´§ â´Â¹Ò§àÍ¡ÊÒÇà¼ÂÇèÒ

"àÃ×èͧ¹Õéà»ç¹àÃ×èͧ¤ÇÒÁÃÑ¡µèÒ§°Ò¹Ð àÃÒÁÕ°Ò¹Ðà»ç¹ËÁèÍÁà¨éÒË­Ô§ Êèǹ¤¹ÃÑ¡à»ç¹¹Ñ¡Ãéͧ ¨Ö§¶Ù¡¡Õ´¡Ñ¹¤ÇÒÁÃÑ¡¨¹à¡Ô´àÃ×èͧÃÒÇ"

àÁ×èͶÒÁ¶Ö§¤ÇÒÁ˹ѡ㨷ÕèÁÒàÅè¹ÅФÃàÃ×èͧ¹Õé¹Ò§àÍ¡ÊÒÇ¡ÅèÒÇÇèÒ
"º·´ÃÒÁèÒ¤è͹¢éÒ§ÁÒ¡ áÅÐ˹ѡã¨àÃ×èͧä´ÍÐÅçÍ¡ ¹Øè¹äÁèä´é¾Ù´áºº¹ÕéËÃ×ÍàÅè¹ÅФþÕàÃÕ´ÁÒ¹Ò¹áÅéÇ µÍ¹¹Õé·Õè¹Øè¹µéͧ·Ó¡ç¤×͵éͧ¾ÂÒÂÒÁÍèÒ¹áÅзӤÇÒÁà¢éÒ㨺·ãËéÁÒ¡¢Öé¹ «Öè§ÅФáç¨ÐàÃÔèÁ¶èÒ¨ÃÔ§ÍÒ·ÔµÂì˹éÒ"

¡Ñº¡ÒÃÃèÇÁ§Ò¹¡Ñº¤èÒ¤ӾʹÕà»ç¹¤ÃÑé§áá ¹Ò§àÍ¡ÊÒÇà¼ÂÇèÒ
"¹Øè¹ÁÕâÍ¡ÒÊÃèÇÁ§Ò¹¡Ñº·ÕÁãËÁè¤èÒ "¤Ó¾Í´Õ" ¢Í§¾Õ踧 «Ö觵͹·ÕèÅФà "ÈÔÅÒÁ³Õ" ÍÍ¡ÍÒ¡ÒÈ ¹Ø蹡çà¤Â´Ù ªÍº¼Å§Ò¹¢Í§¾Õ踧µÑé§áµèàÃ×èͧ¡è͹æ ÀÒ¾´ÙÊÇÂ´Õ ¤ÃÑ駹Õéä´éÁÒÃèÇÁ§Ò¹¡ç¶×Íà»ç¹âÍ¡ÒÊ·Õè´Õ¤èÐ" ¹Ø蹡ÅèÒÇ

˹éÒ 19

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
"I have a chance to work with Compordee's team of P'Tong who created "Silamanee", when it aired I enjoyed watching P'Tong's work since the scenery was nice. Right now this is a good oppurtunity ," Noon says.
so does that mean she watched Silamanee? meaning she was watching paul awww :wub: :D
thanks for the translation.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ you never know. there can still be a chance, even though she is really happy and looks great with her boyfriend. i always hope for paul/noon :wub:
lol also you would think when she's watching Silamanee, "hey, that's paul, i did Rahut Rissaya with him" :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. gosh i love u rr.. alwaise crackin me up lol.. haha... ^_^...

paul and noon dont look bad i enjoyed them in rr.. <-- lol.. xp.. they look quite good.. hehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm glad that i can make you happy :D

i super love them in RR. i really wish that they do make another lakorn together.
heehee i hope paul read that article/news and goes "hey that's noon. she watched me in Silamanee. YES!" lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh rr.. lmao.. whooooo... the bestperson to crack me up.. hehe..

i wonder if ateam does that lol.. haha... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ thanks. i hope ateam does that too. :D that would be so cute. i wonder how many other actors/actresses watches other lakorns?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Num does Look Kind Of Old,
But I Actually Liek This couples.
P Noon Really Pretty In Those Wig
CA't Wait Till This Lakron Out.
Seem Interrested?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. rr i know for sure that aff watched sb ^_^... i remember watchin or readin sumthin that she'll alwaise goes home n watch sb.. hehe...

dorky.. yea u can tell num is aging... he's no longer mr. chaklan for me in ban sai thong.. but hes still handsome.. ^_^