Mai Davika's "Scandal"

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

Article credit to http://aboutdavikah.blogspot.com

Mai Davika apologized for the leaked pictures, said she’ll never forget this lesson

Only the flood situation is bad enough, but Mai Davika got more obstacles of her life from the leaked pictures which she was kissing with a guy who rumor has it that he is the new actor of Ch3 named “Karnn” Those pictures are spreading on the internet. The reporter rushed to Mai Davika to get an interview with her. Davika seriously revealed that “I don’t put the blame on anyone but myself about this. It happened innocently. The first thing I concerned was about my mom. It’s my apology to her, the elders and my fans. It was surprising that nobody intensified this situation. They all gave me a support. This was long time ago, before I got into the entertainment career. Since P’Ae(Her manager) had brought me this job, I changed my life and gave priority to everyone as a friend” The reporter asked “Did you call him a boyfriend and was that place private?” Davika refused “No. For me, my definition of “boyfriend” is the one who can share a mature feeling to each other, but that was just a poppy love. In fact, it was not a private thing. There were friends around. I couldn’t remember that much because it was a long time ago” After being asked if got a chance to talk to him or not, Davika replied “I didn’t talk. I had nothing to say. I better start doing something new. It was innocently happened. We were young. I wish it will be gone. I don’t even dare enough to see those pictures” The reporter said that maybe the boy was the one who exposed the pictures. Mai expressed that “I have no idea, but I’ve never kept those pictures with me” When she was questioned whether her mom complained about this, Davika answered “She didn’t tell me off. My mom encouraged me, but deep inside, I thought she’s quite serious and so did I. To make me not to feel worse, my mom always smiles at me. This is a very important lesson for me. If I am an adult and look back I might regret for this. I’m sorry” Furthermore, Davika wanted to tell something to her fans “I don’t need much of anything. Just stand by me. I want to prove myself by doing my job the best. I want you guys to love me as the same. This thing might shock you guys, but I want you to understand that it was the past. At that time, I was young. I was just an ordinary girl. If it happened at this time, it was going to be different” The last question was “Did you learn something?” She said about what she’s experienced that “I should have never done this. Finally I know that what the adults teach and say is really meaningful.”

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
If she said that was a long time ago that means at that time she was way too young to do such and this is from what seen and did beside the kisses the question that her mom should asks her is there anything else beyond the kisses? If her mom cares, if there a picture of me like that my parent will not smile at me or lecture to me at all. My parent are old fashion and very strict.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I found out about this the other day.. I don't think mai will be affected as bad as peung though.. she's pretty hot at the moment.. peung wasn't really the "it" girl at all..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thai media/elders are too judgmental. they expect their daras to come clean, no previous dating or wat? I have to agree it doesn't matter who or how or when, a dara is a human. They will have to have dated or kissed or have experience many things to become a better human.

It was just sickening that Mai was blackmail that's all.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I think it was more that people felt that if those photos were a few years ago like she said, she would've been really young back then. And two, if they were recent, why lie and make a fool out of her fans?

Personally, I don't have a problem with this but only because I kinda grew up with western cultures. These photos are tame compared to so-called scandals around here. But looking from a Thai culture perspective, I kinda understand why a lot of people are upset with her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand! They freaking do it in lakorns, but it's not ok in real life. How would these n'eks deliver great acting if they don't have any life experiences?

I still cannot believe Peung Kanya's face just disappeared after her photos leaked. Seriously, if these elders saw my facebook, they will never hire me LOL!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
People are just overreacting. Being human means we will experience things and learn from them. I'm proud that Mai thinks positively and knows her mistakes. I guess being popular, some gossip has to be leaked. That's the price you pay for deciding to be in showbiz. Regardless, I still adore her!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
she could've picked a better looking guy! i guess mai's not innocent after all. a bit disappointment.
ummm thats life and i dont get it why people get so over acting over things like this. Nobody is perfect or innocent. Actors and Actresses do have a life too just because they're the buff and beautiful doesn't mean that they don't have their fair share of awkward ex moments, business is business. :thumbsup:

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
This thing it's just the same as kissing on screen!
I mean everyone in Thailand gets all excited when there is an on-screen kiss with the Pranangs,
but if its off screen it becomes a scandal! I mean come on everyone has a life.
She even admits she takes full responsiblity. So I just think this thing is just a one day thing, on news.
When you rarely notice there another celb making another sandal. So Im supporting her its purely innocent,
everyone makes mistakes, it is part of life. "You live by it and you learn by it."

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
555, if kissing someone indicates that you're not innocent then I guess everyone in this world isn't either. Plus she already said she was young and it was more like "puppy love". If someone isn't good looking then they don't deserve to have some display of affection from another person? :lolyup:

I absolutely agree with all the above. It's funny how Thai citizens are soo into "slap and kiss" yet they can't seem to accept reality whenever scandals come out. It's practically the same thing if you ask me. Besides, just because she's an actress it doesn't mean she doesn't have a personal life. If Mai wants to kiss or date anyone, that's her business. I feel like as fans and viewers, sometimes we put way too much pressure and have such high expectations on them. They're only human you know. They're normal just like everybody else.

Being a fan of Mai, I've grown to love her even more after this incident. It shows how mature and thoughtful she is. The news is leaked out but she's not making excuses and trying to make herself look good. I totally love her attitude!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I think it was more that people felt that if those photos were a few years ago like she said, she would've been really young back then. And two, if they were recent, why lie and make a fool out of her fans?

Personally, I don't have a problem with this but only because I kinda grew up with western cultures. These photos are tame compared to so-called scandals around here. But looking from a Thai culture perspective, I kinda understand why a lot of people are upset with her.
I think some of us here are a bit too harsh on this thread. I can sense why people are bashing her, they have their reason.
But then again like you said, I also grew up the western hemisphere and adopted their culture, so this issue is like blah.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In america, i feel like people view a big problem as a little problem too much and in Thailand, they make little problem into big problems. I agree, its just kissing why does people over react so much

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i do understand people get upset about it..old fashion or whatever...

I also grew up in western culture...But damn we see Lots of kissing scene on lakorn and their movie...rape scene...

The movies has kissing/sex scene...jan Dara...ect...PPl act like their "SH*T" don't stink...My issue is they are such hypocrite about it..they say 1 thing and do it to (those who criticize it)

I take care of kids, I do as I say and say as I do...

ex: I tell kids not to smoke and I lead by example and I DON'T do it...