mai neng thao

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i heard that she has a new music video......i think that she is very good at her music but i am not sure about this new one....i think so far she has done a good job so i can't wait to see her new one.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to agree with you guys... she IS annoying in her movies..
She can't act.. but yes she can sing.. :) i have to admit... i luv her songs..

:)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
has anyone seen Mai Neng new Music Video?????.....the new one.....its not out yet but my friend got a preview from the MN ney year and it very nice.....i think i like about 5 songs out of this albam....she have very short hair now and i think that she match it too.....anyways....i really wanted to see this MV....and so i just wanted to ask if anyone seen it or is it out yet?????

thanks.....?????

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
saw a poster of her new music video. I don't know about that short hair. On the poster it didn't look too pretty on her. Personally I think she doesn't match it. I like her with longer hair.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
oh yea ish produce my my aunt (sky production)... i saw a lillo of it and ish aite im SO NOT FEELING the hella short hair but i have to say her SLOW SONGS are g0od!!!! aNd yea the MV it's self ish nice!!!! i'll see wat i can do for the picha

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
its out already. i have a the mv. i have her new mv that she realeased under classic production and the one that she realeased under sky production. i wonder how its possible for her to do that. isnt she contract under classic production. anyways i like a couple of her new songs

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
its out already. i have a the mv. i have her new mv that she realeased under classic production and the one that she realeased under sky production. i wonder how its possible for her to do that. isnt she contract under classic production. anyways i like a couple of her new songs
sooooo.........can u upload the mv for us?........please....but if u donno how then its ok....

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i heard some song from her new album Vol. 6 and it was good so anybody here have it and be able to share it

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
YEAH, IT CAME OUT ALREADY. MY DAD BOUGHT IT FROM THE NEW YEAR. IT'S HALIRIOUS FOR THE MOST PART. EVERYTIME I WATCH IT, IT GIVES ME THE CHILL . YES!, SHE CAN SING AND SHE CAN DANCE BETTER THEN THEM OTHER MMT ARTIST <--- THAT'S WHAT I THINK. SHE COPIED SOME OF THE SONGS IN THE MV. OMG! ESPECIALLY THE VERY FIRST SONG FROM "KUCH KUCH HOTA HEY" AND "WANNA BE MY LOVER" LMAO :lol: IT'S NOT ALL THAT BAD.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i heard that she has a new music video......i think that she is very good at her music but i am not sure about this new one....i think so far she has done a good job so i can't wait to see her new one.....
damn!!!!!!!!!!! her new music video karaoke 3 is much better than the first two ones......u really need to see it....... damn it so nice ....her songs are pretty good...i saw it already at my cousin house......i told them that i wanted to borrow it but they refuse...damn what a greedy.....but aniwase i wont mind...cuz they are my cousin...yeah gotta respect them......hehe...welp baiz....oh forgot to say sumthin....on her music video she cut her hair a little shorter....and some part she got her hair layer......but some part she wear her old outfit from part 2...welp it still good.....peace out!!!