Mai Ntxawm Yaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my bad.. didn't mean to confused anybody..

yes, i'm talking about the fake mai ntxawm yaj.. she can't speak good hmong.. that's what i heard.. but yes the real mai ntxawm can...:)

well, now.. both of them are married.. so let's see.. who are they going to find to lip-sing the real maiv ntxawm songs.. i wonder.. or maybe she's just gonna sing.. no more MV.. ????

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
HEY!!!!!!! LISTEN UP...BETTER STOP DIS CRAP CUZ DIS AIN'T TRUE...MAIV NTXAWM YAJ VOLUME 1 AND 2 ARE JUZ DA SAME PERSON....CUZ BY DAT TIME SHE'S NOT VERY PRETTY (SHE LOOK DIRTY)....CUZ NO MAKE UP ON ....NOT VERY POPULAR...BUT NOW SHE CHANGE AND GETTING PRETTIER AND POPULAR....SO YEAH...PLEASE DONT MISUNDERSTOOD..........I JUZ SAW HER IN SAC NEW YEAR.....AT CAL EXPO....SHE SAYS ITS HER.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
EY, I'M NOT TALKIN' LIE HERE.. I'M FOR REALS...

OF COURSE SHE'S GOING TO ADMIT THAT SHE'S THE SINGER.. BECAUSE SHE SINGS TOO.. BUT I DON'T THINK SHE'S THE ORIGINAL
SINGER TO THE MV.. SHE SANG WITH THAT VANG GUY..

CAUSE U GUYS KNOW WHAT.. THAT VANG GUY IS NOT EVEN THE ORIGINAL SINGER TOO! SO THERE U GO! fAKERS!

I FIND THIS SO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
okay...watever.....but as i know, maiv ntxawm yaj also sing the other version too with a different guys.....anybody knows dat...welp i got one but too bad i dont know how to upload....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
YM gurl what you said about the fake Maiv Ntxawm is very true. I heard this a long time ago. I think it was right when they had the fake Maiv Ntxawm take place for the real Maiv Ntxawm.

I'm not sure why they did that though. But were you aware that they in the begining they had someone else before the fake Maiv Ntxawm to pretend to be the real Maiv Ntxawm?

Have you heard of the album from Rachada Lee? Well she was the first to be used as for being the real Maiv Ntxawm. After that album the real Maiv Ntxawm came out with a new album using the real person. But after that her next album had the fake Maiv Ntxawm instead. Don't know the reasoning of why it was like that though.

I heard the fake Maiv Ntxawm's real name is aslo Maiv Ntxawm too.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
this is just stupid why would they use a fake person to lip sing and why would'nt the real maiv ntxawm do anything about it too?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YM gurl what you said about the fake Maiv Ntxawm is very true. I heard this a long time ago. I think it was right when they had the fake Maiv Ntxawm take place for the real Maiv Ntxawm.

I'm not sure why they did that though. But were you aware that they in the begining they had someone else before the fake Maiv Ntxawm to pretend to be the real Maiv Ntxawm?

Have you heard of the album from Rachada Lee? Well she was the first to be used as for being the real Maiv Ntxawm. After that album the real Maiv Ntxawm came out with a new album using the real person. But after that her next album had the fake Maiv Ntxawm instead. Don't know the reasoning of why it was like that though.

I heard the fake Maiv Ntxawm's real name is aslo Maiv Ntxawm too.
no, i did not know that & i'm shocked to know.. i have no clue why they would use somebody
else to take credit for the original singer. so dumb! fool us fans.. shoot!

this is just stupid why would they use a fake person to lip sing and why would'nt the real maiv ntxawm do anything about it too?
because i guess the real mai ntxawm is fine with it.. as long as she gets paid..